No nonono NO NOOOOOO

no nonono NO NOOOOOO
STOP DUMPING WE STILL HAD ROOM TO GROW

its over

smart money is off to SUB.

Not shilling, check the 1 minutes

Slowly going up again. Volume is amazing.

haha losers buying a pajeet coin and thinking it will surge.
I will never put my money in this shit.
ODN is as good as LINK desu senpai

>tfw folio is 60% odn 40% link

ouch better sell now before its too late

I have confidence in Q1 gains.

Hitting 7k triggered some sells. The order book is so thin it can jump up and down with fairly small sell/buy orders. I still think we can go higher before the rebrand on dec 4th.

nah sell it all and get SUB
SUB is alpha tier crypto
not beta tier like ODN, LINK, REQ.
SUB man
SUB

SELL ODN NOW OR YOU WILL REGRET IT
SELL

GET SUB

You mean net neutrality faceberg shekelstein coin. No thanks

December is where is at. Obviously pajeets need to dump.

stay a /pol/fag stay poor
you have to have a high intelligence to hodl SUB while watching rick and morty

sell ODN pls

is this like some reverse psychology shit, acting like a desperate pajeet, telling us to sell, making us hold to the bottom due to your retarded spamming?

i just want a gold shirt

As a /pol/fag, like you assume, do you really think I ever throw money at a pajeet lottery scam? Being conservative is about being conserving and securing, not fomoing like there is no morning when the Guru or rabbi tells you so.

tbf, I looked into sub, deemed it an non innovative lottery ticket and moved to coins that have a purpose and are being used. Keep on throwing your thousand dollars at shit coins and pray to Ganesha that you become filthy rich.

>As a /pol/fag, like you assume, do you really think I ever throw money at a pajeet lottery scam?

You LITERALLY invested into a coin whose CEO is named Pajeet. LITERALLY.

no, I didn't.

it was just one tard dumping their ICO without realising about the 4th news and Christmas app launch. They will regret it just like that guy who dumped their POWR from ICO before it mooned last week.

What do you think price will be before app release?

1 sat

$3 odn is inevitable eoy

no, it's as stupid as it seems. This is probably a pajeet who just dumped and who now has a massive buy order at 5000. I honestly hope a whale comes in and bumps the price up to 6500 to screw him over.
ODN will keep going up until at least the 4th and possibly until the app release. It will be a top 50 coin soon.
It is the NEO of messenger apps, the platform is able to be built upon and used by other developers and it has its own wallet where you can earn more ODN for holding. Its privacy in a world slowly becoming more intrusive is both invaluable and unparalleled. It is the future of messenger apps and will be incredibly successful.

this.

you idiots are falling for the same exact trick that happened in the first dump. promising, almost too good to be true buys on CRAPtopia that came out of no where, and now a huge dump of 100k odn on new buyers. It will keep going up, but if you dont see who is behind it u are deluded. ask for their public addres now that the explorer works. they wont give it to you

fuck, now this shilling really makes me want to sell, even if i've been holding since ICO while believing exactly this. why do you think it will be top 50, other than to convince me to hold?

$1 by the 4th when it will probably get dumped by a load of pajeets like happened to POWR. With the app release who knows, it will probably go down to 75c or lower and then pump back up upon release if it is decent and especially when other devs start writing their own whitepapers for use upon it, then it will eventually hit $10-15, maybe by 3Q2018. That is my bet anyway. Personally, I am selling half my stack on the 4th in case it dumps and investing in a few other things. Don't worry, it's not a big stack, barely 4kODN, so it won't affect the market. I need some investment money though. the rest I will hold until the app comes out at least but probably for a year or so.

>someone else said what i believe
>now me want sell

Because 'big brother' and net neutrality are coming.

lol dumping to 5k sats and below now. JOOST'D

I would say hold just so this Pajeet OP doesn't get to buy back in at 5000 like he is trying. Sell at 6000 if you have to but not now. It will get back up to $1 maybe more before the 4th. This is just classic FUD to get people to sell so these pajeets can flip their stacks before the big P&D selling the 4ths news. OFC if you don't sell and they don't get to flip their stacks they might go and sulk in a corner like the losers they are and refuse to pump it. Could be lose lose. they are basically greedy children who don't give a shit about the coin involved only the profit to be made. It will gain in satoshis regardless, it will just take longer without these pajeets. It will also be a more stable market.
It reminds me of the 'do not feed the troll' stuff. Do not feed the Pajeets! stack flipping losers. Risking it all for a 10% gain. Just hold and make 300%.

>hurr durr

You wish.
This whole thread is being infested by the pajeets who just dumped @6-5500 so they can rebuy.
Classic FUD.

The pajeets pumped the volume too with a series of buy/sells yesterday at 7.67ODN a time or something. Hundreds of them. It was going up anyway, they are just trying to flip their stacks and using the legitimacy of ODN FUD and FOMO it. I wish they would piss off to plebbit or something.

Gotta endure this shit as long as ODN is just on Cryptopia/HitBTC I'm afraid.

>1.6BTC support

TOP KEK.

your life: TOP KEK

So probably less than a month or two then. I don't mind holding at this point. Nothing that happens to ODN will ever be as bad as the post ICO pump and dump.

hello anons

I have like 75k now and staking with smile on my face. Maybe I will sell some at fomo around 4th and rebuy more. My strategy is not selling shit for cheaper than $1mil but its also not sure. I have to see how masternodes would be profitable

stay cool, buy FUD sell FOMO

Buy this dip user. Whale telegram has this pegged to 20k for rebranding.

ODN Fuck yeah

goddamn user!
spare some change. this poorfag can't get to 1500

I was FUDding ICO so it goeas under radar and bought like 50k at 15cents then. Sold some around 20k and rebought

I am really comfy with it and propably I will buy that dip after rebrand

>I am really comfy with it and propably I will buy that dip after rebrand

that's my plan as well. get some gainz and stack up at the same time. hoping this incoming whale move is legit

>mfw everyone is planning to dump before the rebrand

this is why we can't have nice things guys

Fagnuts, some of us have been very patient holding this piece of shit. Others got caught in the initial pajeet p$d. It's time. Links dump will be worse at .60-1.00 just watch.

Some idiots actually sold already? HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I grew my 1k stack into 5770 odn in 1 week.

Stacking is for retards in a market like this. If you are not pajeeting right now you are not gonna make it