Coinbase Adding ERC-20 Token 2018

Coinbase will add an ERC-20 token in 2018 confirmed by their CEO and there are 2 choices; either BAT or OMG. I recommend buying both.

Here is analysis for BAT posted

reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7fi20j/bat_coinbase_and_analysis/

Them adding OMG will be because OMG is currently the #1 ERC-20 token.

Every coin added to coinbase went 30x minimum up to 100x. Look at LTC, BTC, ETH.

Don't be fucking greedy pajeets and go 50-50 and thank me later. Screenshot this pajeets and post it when you are rich.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7fi20j/bat_coinbase_and_analysis/
twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/847521850980614145
np.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/68oktw/so_i_found_something_interesting_in_the/
blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-ethereum-tokens-fbd5611fe30b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>reddit.com/r/BATProject/comments/7fi20j/bat_coinbase_and_analysis/

This is only slightly better than the signatum on bittrex rumours.

QSP and REQ both are YC backed, Coinbase is YC backed. If its based on relationships alone those two have the highest chances of being included.

I read an article where CEO was praising Golem and filecoin, so keep an eye on these two as well

Neither of those shitcoins will be it. It goes by demand because it's a business, not by partnerships.

Gonna be LINK fo sho

QSP is only on less than 8 exchanges and is fairly new so it's not it. REQ is fairly new as well and doesn't hit 70% of the framework they posted. Golem doesn't have a product yet and they had 3 delays so far? Maybe they will release Brass by 2020. Filecoin? really?

Why the fuck would they add a cryptocurrency exclusively aimed at south east asia?

I'm fairly sure they'll add Dash or Ripple before any ERC20 token, weed and banks have a way bigger pull.

Its gonna be Omg or Req

omg seems likely, its a japanese-thai crypto, coinbase needs to go global. they'll eventually add stellar too.

it's Oligarch(RULE)

No.4577850▶ everyone hates bankers and potheads, its not going to be ripple or dash, we are maturing into a world of the actual value of real people, and 1/2 world population is in asia. so i bet omg and stellar

is my strategy ok?
wait for the announcement then buy a shit ton of coins?

You need to consider which kind of half population lives inside asia, thr majority has no money.

dubs of truth

youd be surprised, if an economy grows 5-10% it doubles in a decades, this is what been happening since the 1997 asian financial crisis, in e.g. china, indonesia, vietnam, etc.

indonesia gdp is still 1/20 of california, but whose is going to double in the next few years?

Accumulating BAT and OMG right now for this reason.

Where are the sources for these claims? Coinbase woundn't risk their reputation on unfinished tech and un-proven teams

dnt is ex-coinbase, so they probably got an 'in' too

>Where are the sources for these claims?
ceo of coinbase said he might list bat
twitter.com/brian_armstrong/status/847521850980614145

It's going to be Req.

Would ether be the play here since all these noobs will have to buy some to do anything with token

some old hints at support here:

6 months ago this guy found golem in Coinbase's source code
np.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/68oktw/so_i_found_something_interesting_in_the/

manager at coinbase talking about eth tokens here
blog.coinbase.com/a-beginners-guide-to-ethereum-tokens-fbd5611fe30b

I read somewhere that CB doesn't deal in shitcoins at all.

They also don't have a working product retard.

I'm gonna shit my pants if it's OMG that'll make me so fuggin mad it better not be a chink coin