Sergey Nazarov

WE ARE LIVING IN THE BEST OF TIMELINES. THIS BOARD IS A FUTURE BILLIONARE BOARD. SERGEY IS OUR SAVIOUR!

>PRESS M FOR MOONING EYO

How much will 600 get me

1 grozillian Big Mac

>tfw only 11k
why even live

You can buy a nice AI waifu in 2020

dude, I am from europoor part and I am even jealous of your 11k.

>all in LINK 20c, 25c, 40, with .07
>end up with .009
All in link right now

>tfw 27k, will I make it?

147k , will i make it ?

lol at anyone holding this sinking rock in one of the most Bullish crypto markets ever. Just.... wow

Maybe you'll be able to afford a used 1997 Civic with that stack of LINK in 2019.

Are linkies the biggest cuck ever? Missing out on the bull run to end all bull runs whilst holding onto their sinking bags.

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner with one hand and stonewalling investors in the slack with the other. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. A pile of unread resumes sit on the floor, drenched in Big Mac sauce. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keeps frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Steve’ mom’s basement reeks of the marijuana Steve smokes to cope with the stress. A thick haze from all the smoke lingers. All Steve can see are two faint lights. One is the blue light emitting from his shitty 2010 dell inspiron laptop. Somehow Sergey didn’t think they’d have money in the budget for him to get a new laptop. The other is the glimmer of steel of his colt 45 revolver with his one way ticket out of his hell.

>bitcoin easily goes up $1000 dollar in like a day
>LINK can't even break a couple of cents

how do you people even cope????

This coin is going to get memecursed like DGB.

>Link becomes progressively more core
sounds great

That was a great read. do more!

All in with 7k

By accumulating at these glorious low prices.

Thanks bought 100k

It's black friday all year round for linkies!
why get a deflatory currency when you can get an inflation that would make a zimbabwean blush????

I fucking hope most of these people don't become billionaires. If I didn't manage to not hear about link until recently I would have dropped my bags so hard with all this fud. Fuck all of you.

europoor with over 25k reporting in
>mfw gonna be a millionaire in my currency by the end of 2018

love how LINK FUDers suck ass at photoshop

M

Zimbabwe isn't part of europe, you stupid nigger

Thanks for holding my bags, I'm already making big profits on other coins

blonde hair, blue eyes, tall
you got something to say kid?

Probably no more than 100k. Likely around 12k-30k

Only 10 links myself. Would like to quadtruple that number.

LINK, REQ, SUB AND ZEN/QSP TAKE ME TO THE MOON

S

i want that sweet .10 buy in

fuck you OP, i want more bags before this shit moons

can I use a ledger nano wallet for LINK?

Yep, that's what I do. Ledger+Mew

Hi croatia

>worshipping a philosophy major with no CS background

Brainlets