Exit all alts

exit all alts
>oldtardbizfag
said btc 10k incoming

he predicted 9k two days ago, that old fuck is never wrong.

imagine being this pathetic that you make threads about yourself

>never wrong
>in crypto

Imagine holding this many pajeet bags

Imagine being this salty about falling for dragonslayer

Except he said exit BTC too because it would only go up $100 or so.

>It's almost all if there are multiple whale groups that compete against each other

Why exit alts now? The money that went into Bitcoin this whole month is insane and will slowly move to alts aswell.

It's actually better to buy alts now than bitcoin.

So then why is oldbizfagtard important?

He gets a few things right and then boasts about his skills at being a crypto god. That's it.

does anyone know wtf waves is doing this morning?

i'm still pissed waves delisted NGR
fuck waves

K. Anyone who's not retarded know what's up with waves today?

Yeah this guy is totally right guys lets keep doing this yeah yeah everyone sell your btc now, lol that shit cant go any higher, its so dumb sell sell sell!!!!!!!!!!11

No fucking idea but its all fine with me.

I got out on the pump, no way it stays this high and we break 10k btc....no way...

Also could be in anticipation for the NG December release.

I am just wondering if I should sell my stack. It usually goes up but plummets fast as well. But one day waves will rise and continue to rise and knowing my luck I will be fucked.

Yeah, sold all my WAVES after that, glad I did.

Checked, kek is ready for the dip

Yeah that sure was a solid reason to sell. Fuck making money right.

so, 15k by eoy?

Yea, but waves is bad for pump and dumps too...those candles got too tall too fast to be natural. No news about NG or anything released today so I don't think it's that, especially when NG is still iffy about the 15th release.

I've seen meme lines in whale telegram groups read 13k

No he didn't dipshit
He said to get out of BTC and ride the BCH wave until it's last big pump is over. Dude has no idea what he's talking about.

Yeah its weird. Although it has been on a steady climb for the past 2 weeks. I dunno I am waiting to see what it does next year. Don't have time to trade.

Hopefully all the way down to under .0006 this time...I need a new set of snow tires I don't feel like paying for. Kek...

everyone keeps throwing shit around like ''hurr durr 10k hurr durr 20k''
>step up nigger

We should start seeing a climb the first two weeks of december and then Q1 2018 we should find a new ATH if they can bring more volume to the DEX with the gui updates...marketing would do wonders for waves.

My gut feeling is a blow off top around 13k and a correction touching 4k settling around 8k sometime before end of Q1 2018.

Money from BTC is going to go back to ALTS

HOLD

That's crazy. If it ever dips under 7k again people will buy like crazy. No way it's getting to 4k.

Somebody somewhere is doing something incredibly retarded, when the market finds out about whatever it is, BTC will take a huge beating and there will be threads with nocoiners gloating. That's when you should buy more.

The Bitfinex thing seems to have the potential to crash BTC.

Yeah something on that scale if/when it's proven to be true. I'm sure at least one of the major exchanges is up to something, so it's just a matter of time. It also gets only more and more lucrative to operate using a fractional reserve the more valuable BTC gets, and eventually there will be a bank run because memes.

remember when he predicted the korea war to get hot again?

remember when he told people to exit all crypto for a while until "things calmed down"?

remember when he recommended buying BTG?

That was all in the last three days btw.

It's pretty hare not to FOMO right now. I mean it's mooning even from $9k. At this rate it will be $10k by the end of today.

Waves is dumping....lol

my alts are going up rn.

I expect them to go up even more when some of that BTC starts flowing in

we broke 9400....