Ark climbing UP

Why the fuck is it going up all of a sudden? Like, out of no where... Wtf!!?

Devs are filling up their bags before releasing news.

Someone knows something...

You not been watching the fucking chart?
It's been ready to break out for fucking days.. look at the chart and the last waves this pump is going to be a big one, plenty of time to still get onboard.

Also I find it funny that ark always has its big bull runs at the time as btc, double dipping those gains again

so glad I manaed to accumulate to 500 before it moons

LOOK AT THAT GREEN DILDO

I'd take that ARK dildo up my ass and I'm not even gay

MUH DICK

I WASNT DONE ACCUMULATING

Why is it mooning? Are you fucked?

Pushbutton blockchains that can basically atomic swap with ANY other block chain.

With a mobile app and 8 second block times and NFC?

Basically ark is bitcoin 5.0.

Only reason it's been so low for so long is because whales know how huge it's going to be. They are loading bags and staking.

I firmly believe ARK can hit $1000 in the next year.

Unironically this, with eth at nearly $500 its completely reasonable that ark can hit 1k as the devs deliver.

>bought an extra 200 yesterday at sub 36k prices to finally get over 3k ark

I'd retire

If that happends i dont know what to do ill be so filthy rich

Where best to buy?

bittrex

thanks, just sold my bags

>out of nowhere
>basic fucking TA pinpoints this close to multiple crossover points

Stay poor

What is the value of Ark token?

pls dont call it a token
ark isnt a ERC20 shittoken
its completely independant

Down it goes again. This coin does nothing but give me blueballs for months now

more time to buy more
utsukushii

Does it have a blockchain? What is its purpose?

I believe the same but I think $1000 is pretty steep for 2018.
I can easily see $100 though.. ARK gives a lot of incentives for people to hold their coins and earn more by staking them and that always makes the books thin and pumps very easy to take off

I'm happy right now staking my ark earning my 2 ark a day knowing in the future ill be earning $200 completely off staking alone.

fucking hell user go on their website and click on the whitepaper the information is right infront of you

thnx

MFW I love the project and yould like to earn some ARK staking but have 20 ARK in total

It's gonna pump soon.. Don't even fucking question it. This was just a little pump to test the waters

It's some whale buying on weakness.

That big green dildo was one dude buying like 3k in two orders.

Big players want more now but realize they won't be getting better prices.

It's true, like i said the books are thin as fuck.

If you want a decent stack of ARK you don't have any option but to push the price up like 5%-10%

Things will break out eventually and everyone will just market buy and it'll go parabolic again like the many times before, btc kinda stealing the thunder right now but ark is still pumping in USD value

The price will go up above $4 very soon. Already put my buy order on Bittrex. Hope it fills

>Hope it fills
prepare your pink wojaks if you don't market buy now

M8, dont be so disgustingly poor and finance a few hundred more.

Comfy with 8500 here

Just bought this with 5% of my portfolio.

Who /recovered/ here

STOP THIS PUMP NOW! MY WAGEKEK MONEY DOESN'T COME UNTIL TUESDAY

How high will it go and when?

It's the fate of a wagecuck to miss out. Sorry.

jk brah, we're all gonna make it, ARK is heading to $100

it will pump but stabilise to around 40k tonight

Exactly straight to 100$ in 2018 and 1000$ in 2019 no brakes on this train uknowwhaimsayin

100$ in late 2018 and 25$ by january

NO MAKE IT $3 UNTIL I'M DONE ACCUMULATING
IT SHOULD BE $3 IN JANUARY

If you're using TA, won't there be a huge dip come January? 25$ is optimal, but actual sell price would be lower in order to avoid holding bags for months

At a respectable 4.6k here with some 9,5 ARK payout a week.
Would love to reach 10k but sadly ive got more projects that also interest me, mainly NEO and more recently Substratum.

>using TA to predict what happens months in the future

This was the breakout

I suggest buying it at the retraction right now because its natural way is 50k

Mobile wallets will also be released within 2 weeks, so it's going to be priced in by next saturday

prices:
50k before announcement
60k after

post your chart in btc not usd tho

anyone reading this, don't listen to this thread or others like it... they're all fucking shills trying to sell their bags

ark may be a good product,,, and it may have value,, I don't know.. regardless,, to buy and/or hold anything except btc right now is fkn dumb

sooon maybe alts will have their own rally, at that time, buy alts, but until then fucking hold btc for easy safe gains...

>buying bitcoin at ATH
>t. newfag

Safe gains are for homos.

thanks for your insight now off you go

what do you do, read tea leaves?

I just bought ARK you dumbass

>buying BTC at this moment
>not waiting for a dip

stay poor

Nah nigga we just flexin our gainz, aint nobody selling before 100$

Glad I got in yesterday

>IS AT DAILY LOW

KEK

>trades side ways for days
>doesn't buy at daily low

Brainlets like you don't deserve money

yo I'm not advocating buying bitcoin at ATH, but I see how it sounded like that,,, don't do that.... buy the dip, ofc

also I'm not hating on ark,, I held ark for a long time..

I'm just recommending that you at least wait until it shows some confirmation of an uptrend,,,

good luck friends

hope you all hold at least a bit of btc

my point is,
anyone new to the game... don't readily listen to anyone on this website, there are a lot of shills, and always do your own research

How can I buy some without my identity being stolen? It seems like there are a lot of predators and I don't want to give any bank info. Should I just set up a PayPal? I'm looking to buy maybe $20. This is all pure speculation and I don't want to risk much. I have $25,000 saved from working.

>Guys don't buy this coin while it's low
>Wait until after the price is shooting up to buy in

Don't be a dummy user, now is the time to buy alts.

20$? That's not even worth it. Don't even invest if that's your mindset.

ARK is going to reach AT LEAST $50 by next year due to smart contracts.

Better go all in, or keep a few grand at most

>$20
S
T
WAGEKEK
Y

P
O
O
R

I sold BTC at 8250 like a fucking brainlet, so 0 BTC right now

I'm going to laugh my ass off when you lose everything. You invest solely on memes and probably can't even analyze a company's 10-K.

I invested $700 a month ago and now am sitting on $3.7k. If 3 out of 4 of my coins tank to $0 I'll still be in profit. Get lost you risk avoiding cuck.

>1 month
Top lol

Word...

>"investing" $700

How does it feel to be poor?

do you not like money user?

deluded

you clearly have no idea how this works at all. youre proceeding with extreme caution without seeking any advice from someone you trust, probably because you have no one. must feel bad to be you. youre only going to miss all these gains.

>Top lol
Off with you.
It's called being a college student. And I actually feel quite good knowing that I'll be sitting at $100k 6 to 12 months from now.

I hate altcoins like ark because they only pair with BTC, so the price is harder to track. I remember when 60k satoshi ARK was considers cheap before bitcoin exploded.

I love how much people lie on the internet.

I do agree with him tho, investing into crypto is very worthwhile right now. Just do your own research.. outside of Veeky Forums

The entire crypto market cap is still in it's infancy.. it will continue to grow exponentially

Says the NEET

>I'm retarded and can't flip alts so everyone must be as well
Go buy your useless buttcoin, brainlet.

Get rekted in a couple of weeks.

Yeah I’m holding ark from 65000 Sats feels bad man. Feels bad as fuck

lol its going back down don't get your hopes up

We're not even up

Bitcoin is just exploding so the price of all alts is going up, if you go off of sats ARK is down like 2% compared to three days ago.

The only thing that matters is $ value. Sure, you could have held on to BTC and get better gains, but that can be said for any other shitcoin that just happened to pump.

Good for me, can buy more in the dip.