NEO

what do you think about neo ? what do you think it'll cost in 2 years ?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Brad_Laurie/status/934793028429955072
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It will be $500 + in 2018.
Crypto is in a bubble, never expect it to be successful post 2019.

massive conference tommorow in NYC, and it seems NEO team are learning not to issue announcements of announcements. Could very well see a large pump tommorow

At least $2000

100-500$

I fucking love Neo, I randomly went 50% in when it was that stupid ant and it's the best investment I've ever made in my life. $100 by end of December $300 minimum by end of 2018

irrelevant with bitcoin going into bubble mode.

same if not lower

no use for it, just use ETH

>muh chinese market will chose it!!!

no, they wont.

NEO

Was called ant shares

They rebranded.

Why.

Does it have something to do with ant miners?

Is neo owned and operated by the same chinks who own and run antminer?

No not jihan you dumb nigger

Chinese Faggot who wanna '' dethrone ' eth

They will fail.

there are plenty of uses, one of which being developers can use popular programming languages like java or python, rather than solidity.

And i agree that this retarded speculation that NEO was going to be the sole crypto allowed in China was completely false- but that doesnt mean it cant find a place in China

pajeet calm down

$500 2018
$1000 2019
screencap this

$1 by 2020
Screencap this

People have been saying this for literally about 6 months now and then adjusting the target as needed. Fucking hilarious.

>one of which being developers can use popular programming languages like java or python, rather than solidity
i actually didnt know know that, hm the more you know

can someone explain why neo is not divisible? seems like a meme if the minimum buy price is the cost of 1 neo

this
what's the point of even trying and wasting time on researching alts just to make some pathetic gains (if any) when King bitcoin will probably go to 10k next week, and God knows what's gonna happen next year, everyone is screaming
>muh bubble
and that's why I'm sure it won't pop, this bitch is really fucking going to 100k, then 500k etc there is literally no brakes on this train

You can buy fractions of NEO, but you can't withdraw them.

neo was supposed to be $80 by now according to the hivemind, and $100 in December. Yeah right

This, I remember people saying $100 in September...shit has not moved at all and I have yet to see a single explanation for why that would be. Makes zero sense.

Some idiots said 100 by September. That was never realistic. The smarter people said 100 by December, and that is still on.

I beg you pardon, but researching is never wasted time. At least one will know what to avoid. There are still alts with a purpose that are being adopted, be it for practical reasons or millions of good marketing, which requires investing time in researching them to know about them and be able to understand them. But small fish with no real innovation will wither away, like always, being just blown around by the wind of FIAT rushing into bitcoin.

learn English pajeet

Neo has more red flags than China. Whale manipulation, pump & dump PR tactics by the team themselves, 90% volume in Western countries, and so on and so on.

It's literally always been $100 by December. stay angry noneo

>go to twitter.com
>search "neo $100 by"
>sort by latest
>scroll for 6 months through hundreds of tweets
>drown in your Neo cuck tears

Brad Laurie
@Brad_Laurie
Follow Follow @Brad_Laurie
More
MASSIVE NEWS for $NEO via $@onchain_dna Roadmap
1) IBM is in Onchain roadmap: explains $NEO's Stellar- @Hyperledger
2) Microsoft partnered with ONCHAIN to make Fadada! A private $ONT??
3) Chiinese government and MIIT support Onchain!
4) NEOX & $ONT will open Onchain to $NEO!

twitter.com/Brad_Laurie/status/934793028429955072

Isn't this already priced in?

No, it`s not. Take a look at this guy's twitter. He's putting all the points together.

can NEO and ETH coexist goys?
thinking of buying some NEO but im 80% in ETH.

It will be at $35 FOREVER

So how long till the rocket leaves ?

...what?

I don`t know.

But they're having a conference tomorrow. I'm holding on NEO in the expectation that it's from today to tomorrow.

>Whale manipulation
And jurasic bitcoin growth is totally normal and organic. Get your head out of your ass.

Bitcoin is marketed like no other crypto, makes perfect sense it has the traction it does. Neo cucks are in denial so bad it's genuinely sad.

I think NEO is the most overvalued coin on the market right now.

>shilled by plebbit
>completely dependent on being "picked" by the Chinese government
>implying China is going to use an inferior product cause it's Chinese
>implying anyone not Chinese will use it when the gov controls it

I could go on and on. But it's a shitcoin.

Vitalik says Ethereum is the ethereum of China.

That's because NEO is everything ETH wishes it was and Vitalik is a salty skelly

This. Why would the Chinese use Neo when Neo is only being used by Westerners?

NEO is the western arm if the general Chinese blockchain project. Through western investment, encouraged by their westernised rebranding, and the community CoZ team, China is building it’s own centralised blockchain projects that won’t give anything back to their western investors LOL, as they will not use NEO or GAS. Gas generation is just an incentive to keep dumb westerners giving money to Chinese projects.

Because unlike Cuckthereum it doesnt have to be forked because it's written in a single shitty programming language and you generate dividends just from holding it. Also if it's picked by the Chinese government the potential for 100%+ gains are enormous you'd have to be absolutely brain dead not at least own some NEO

>completely dependent on being "picked" by the Chinese government
not really. it's gonna do just fine with or without being china's numba 1 coin.