What the fuck is going on???

What the fuck is going on???

buy low sell lower

the news was shit and btc is going up

literally no reason to hold this right now

Nice, can accumulate even more when I finally accumulate.

Soon :)

this. anyone who uses the accumulate meme is coping

How soon?

So many shit coins ahead of it, I can't even make sense of it. I feel like it's a conspiracy.

They said the same shit for LINK, I am bagholding both btw, feel like both are shitcoins

Don't worry the omisebros and such are going to get BTFO when they only have 1 lambo and you have 40

why didn't you guys listen to me when i told you to sell at 900? i'll just wait a few more days for it to bottom out around 580 and buy in again before the next update pump on the 8th.

This, it will definitely crash in the upcoming two weeks. Once Colossus releases in December it will properly moon.

the pattern is so fucking predictable at this point. i've managed to take advantage of it the last two times. it's not gonna fail me on the 3rd time because it doesn't look like a lot of people have caught on.

early 2018. it's a long term hold

There is literally no reason for it not to pump after Colussus is released. They 100% announce Colossus release in the next update or the last one this year. I am going to further accumulate this week as price tanks.

Every day. Every fucking day this piece of shit and Link just go lower and lower. I can't take it anymore.

Fucking same, I think to myself it cant go any lower but it somehow does. I am fucking sick and tired of this shit

i'll have to wait and see how the market moves before they release colossus. but yeah i'm definitely buying back in around the 580-600 price point.

I'm out on the next pump. Will ride it down to 0 before selling sub 800 but if it ever gets back I am getting out.

People don't understand the potential of a whole payment network. So they need something visual. Test Net will deliever that and this will come in dec, stable ico level in dec. and Q1 2018 will be the real moon mission

The biggest reason is of course the BTC mooning. I wonder if my $2K REQ bags will also have some growth in a hopefully future pump or if I will hold them forever.

req was 30m 4 days ago
up 30%

The people just want speculation, meanwhile req is cheap, i will buy more and more.

I love it when our degenerated trading kids are finding a "pattern"
Sample size is 2 times, 2 updates - if anything leaks, anything gets announced outside the announcements, your next entry point will be +40%.

Doing this myself with a small portion of my stack, but some people are cleary overestimating their skills.

but that's only because ETH went up. you would have made more money just holding ETH.

I would have made more money, when i bought ETH at 1$ too.

Yeah but at this point I'm so frustrated with this coin I wouldn't even care if I couldn't get back in after selling at 900. I bet most people are the same, this coin is going to have a hell of a time breaking 1k.

Easy, buy the dip

Then you srly got no clue about crypto. If the FOMO will start, then all the way, but then again - REQ is a bit too complicated to comprehend the full potential. Might take more time then i thought.

The thing that makes me sad about all this LINK/REQ shit is that we could have made way more if we just held BTC/ETH like a fucking normie. Instead we spent hours researching this shit, reading whitepapers etc. yet we are in the loss

I don't fucking get it, I hope all this sacrifice comes with a big reward in the end but I honestly doubt it

still holding ICO bags btw for both LINK and REQ

REQ is up 20% this week. There is nothing wrong with this coin as long as you're not the kind of idiot who bought high and is no trying to resist selling low.

And do you know what normies will do? Normies will get eaten by their emotions. Something is crashing, they will sell, something is pumping, the will fomo in.

And you can relax and watch REQ and LINK being a really YUGE player in the future.

Its a trash coin. Sell low

You literally got convinced that this coin is "the next OMG" while having absolutely none of the developers, partnerships, vision, or technology that made OMG a billion dollar white paper.

Why the fuck do you think you can just ride off the coattails of legitimate projects when you literally have nothing to offer?

Fuck you. You deserve it. You're an idiot.

Yeah I know due to market cap LINK and REQ doing a x3-4 in the near future is more likely than BTC but still it hurts dude

I bought a lot of these coins and am still up ~$300 by buying whenever it drops under $.06. I bought a lot around $.042.

With this and LINK, I keep telling myself "what's more likely to 10x or 20x in the next couple quarters? This, or ETH/BTC?"

Why the fuck would you sell your REQ/LINK before the even have released their products yet?

These coins aren't magically going to 100x within a couple weeks.

It took ETH over 3 years to reach $450.

Sure, you can sell your REQ/LINK for a couple hundred dollars of profit, or you can hold it for 3-4 years and become a millionaire.

I bought $5k worth of ETH at its ICO in 2014 and sold it when it reached $10 in 2016. If I had held until today I would have literally been a multimillionaire by now.

I think 600 is lowest, dont miss the train, set some buy orders for 600 and some for 580 just in case.

but all these other shitcoins with no product and shitty news are mooning. why dont link or req do the same?

u mad bro?

Both work hard in the tech, but will be huge.

Both are winners.

Because most of those shitcoins spend more time misleading investors with false or exaggerated news to inflate the price so they can cash out over time and never really develop anything. Request actually wants to fucking build something. This is what ORGANIC growth looks like but most of Veeky Forums has nut circulating around their brain instead of cerebrospinal fluid.

I bought req and link this morning (not a lot but the money i had to spare). Not mad.

Nigga I DO NOT GIVE A FUCK about making 100's or 1000's of profits with shitcoins that are mooning.

I am only interested in making the BIG bucks.

How do you think Tim Draper, Mark Cuban, Roger Ver, Peter Thiel etc made their money? By taking small profits and adding them up? No.

They early invested in companies like Square, Blockchain.info, Coinbase, Palantir etc and waited 5-10 years before they cashed out.

I am investing moderate amounts in coins that are going to explode in 3-4 years. If you had invested in $1000 in the 2014 ETH ICO and sold right now you would have $1.4 million.

THAT is how you truly get rich quick.

Do you think that Facebook exploded in its first year? No. It literally took 13 years until Facebook hit a market cap of $450 billion. And the early investors that invested in 2005 are now billionaires because they were smart enough to hold their stake and see the potential of the tech.

Lol this. Best post I've ever seen on Veeky Forums, thank you. I too always laugh when I see some retard who thinks he's discovered some "pattern" (sample size of two!), only to get eternally BTFO/REKT when it inevitably falls apart.

The problem with LINK right now is that while it still may deliver on its promise, people are realizing that it was overhyped at ICO (relative to its current level of development) and have lost faith in the team due to their lack of communication and generally nonchalant behavior. The sentiment around it is quite bad right now.

I'm not sure what's holding back REQ though. I don't think it should be doing worse than any other recent alt out there. Luckily, this will likely change soon.

kek weak handed idiots, can't believe you plan on selling only once it starts gaining traction.

Not sure if this is sarcasm

Yeah well try holding them for a couple months, watching them bleed every day. Then come back and say you aren't mad

Tbh. Even if you bought in at the ICO, like myself too, you have lost zero money ( fiat )

You "only" lost on potential gains in ETH or any other moon mission. But timing the market is an impossible thing, so better chill, relax and watch the gains coming in in due time.

REQ is holding very well against $10K BTC and $450 ETH, and an investors' confidence like this should be taken into account.

REEEEEEEEEEEEQt