BTC

I'm done with shitcoins. lost one grand in a month and 1/4 of my hair. meanwhile my btc has risen 720% while I made all that loss. will btc still rise or will it "crash" ? I'll put my life savings into btc if there is no risk.

the biz lifecycle alive and well

I made a grand in a week getting lucky at coinexchange.io. got greedy and lost it all. no such thing as free lunch I guess

you'll recover, don't give up hope

>I'm done with shitcoins.
Okay, not a bad start.

>lost one grand in a month and 1/4 of my hair.
WTF r u doin nigga???

>I'll put my life savings into btc if there is no risk.
You're not cut out for this.

read a book on trading and try again

no man, i'm done with daytrading. I'm just thinking of using btc as an looong term investment. My guess is that I should cash out as soon as normies actually care about btc. maybe in the next 2/3 years

You literally said you'd put your LIFE SAVINGS into BTC if there is NO RISK.

>NO RISK
>INVESTING

Pick one.

bruh one grand and you're losing hair? I'm only 23 and I lost 100k of a 200k portfolio in a few months and I'm over it. It started with a 25k initial investment so it's not like I really did anything to earn it anyway. We're all gonna make it

there are no risk investments yknow
>land
>gold (don't even meme me on this)

seeing as how btc is going now idk if it will crash at all

well my hair was always fall off anyway (but it grows back quick). at least you're still making profit m8, I got over it but now i'm thinking about just putting my savings in btc and watch it grow

>Land
The gubment could some claim eminent domain at any time.

>Gold
Just no. Gold only has value because people give it value. It's going down.

Yeah honestly, if you think that BTC can go to 500k in 2,5 years like McAfee says then youre better off just holding Bitcoin and work untill BTC is there and keep plowing your money into it. I'm only betting on some really low marketcap projects with real teams and real development, hoping to strike big on them. I'd only diversify in BTC,ETH,Monero,Litecoin and possible some Bcash for the fucks of it.

>meme situations that will never happen in our lifetime
>so is fiat

oh come on now

No reason to buy any alt except P&D to get more bitcoin. Do any of these alts even perform any function except near-copies of BTC like LTC, Monero etc.?

What function do tokens of say Ripple, Ether, etc. actually perform?

> No risk

There's no such thing as no risk in investing. You can minimize it by diversifying and doing your homewrok but it will never be 0.

If you want to minimize risk, build a portfolio that looks something like: 50% BTC, 25% ETH, 15% BCH, 10% XRP/MNR/LTC or whatever you like and don't look at it for a year.

i'm positive that if bitcoin goes down, it drags everything along to the seventh layer of hell, so why even bother with eth or bch if the point is to minimize risk ?

Lower marketcap. With btc goes x2 eth could go x4.

You are the one that has been losing money. Are you sure you want to trust your judgement on how crypto behaves?

Government siezing and banning gold isn't a meme. Happens all the time and not that far into history at all. That nobody owns land should also similarly be obvious.

Crypto is one of the few things you can actually properly own.