HAPPENING! HAPENING! BTC going to 9500

GET IN HIER!!!!

im here

> muh 10 percent

THIS IS MADNESS

9500?

Nigga it's gonna be 10k in a day

This IS bitcoinaaAaaaaaaAAAAAAAA

it will go to $9500 which will become new floor.
stay mad cashie
what is
BTC is /comfy/ right?

who else here went 80% into BTC up from 60% last night

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

MY ASSHOLE IS SO CLENCHED

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

SELL ALL YOUR ALTS BITCOIN IS SUCKING EVERYTHING

9200 now

>bitcoin reaches 10k
>gets reported in every news outlet
>bitcoin momentum increases even further
>20k by 2018

10k before end of year
i still cannot believe it
it is probably some heavy manipulation or are we really targeting 50k next year?

Also look at SYS and bitbay! Woooooooooo

WTF SHOULD I BUY MORE????

low effort Rajesh. try harder
never change Veeky Forums
its too late for the noobs who didnt already
finally dropped my LINK bags but daddy BTC covered my losses and even gained me more. Im done with shitcoins

JUST BOUGHT MORE LETS GOOOOOO TO 10K

10K before the end of the year?
No, comrade. 10K by the end of THE DAY

dunno, mine is still growing

ALL IN BTC EVEN SOLD MY FORKS

If the chink whale insider was right, it'll dip alot after reaching 10k. It keeps me concerned..

this. Im getting off the train at new ATH and buying back from down after whale exhaustion

it won't dip, it'll rush further up instead. Hold at 10k will be artificial trap

up 50k in the last 24h and i dont feel anything

This is not funny anymore

hey guys

found the cashie

>he doesn't know it's gonna crash in 2018

No, all in Bitcoin.
This is going to explode much faster than I thought.

>$9400

It's coming lads

9300 broken

Will bitcoin crash help or hurt alts

help a few hurt most though

9475 right now

>low effort Rajesh. try harder

The charts say everything, my friend.

Seriously, what the fuck is going on? Is it a spontaneous process or are people manipulating it? And how sustainable is this?

you mean 9375?

Depending on what you call a "crash"

Retracement to 7k would be healthy for the market as a whole, crash to 4k and alts are kill for a while

Monero, Cardano, NEM and Iota (if the tech works) may do well in a post-bitcoinocalyptic world

D A D
A
D

9495 now.. oh just looked again 9450 and dropping

gotta be.. read that shit about how on newyears its supposed to crash... wouldnt surprise me that someone is pumping and then gonna try and pull the rug out while everyone is celebrating

This is 100% price manipulation... it's not wide spread / mainstream enough for this to be organic.

I think it will hit 10k and then a major dumpening will happen

In that case, would it be smart to buy at the dip?

It depends how much you want to invest, and if you are a longterm hodler or playing the market.

If you are in it longterm, I would just put a budgeted (what you can afford) amount into buying some Bitcoin daily not caring what the price is.

Yes this is price manipulation, but hitting 10k will just bring in more normies. This coin DOES seriously have potential to hit 50k next year. If you look at percentage gains, it's actually not as insane as it looks

Def market manip unless a billionaire just went all in on BTC

If you look at how much the market cap will have to expand in order to facilitate another 5x move it's unlikely.

Exactly what I'm betting on, but unlikely

Predicting a dip in Bitcoin at this point is very difficult unless you are really on top of things... if you want to get in on it, invest conservative small amounts daily... if/when it dips, increase your daily investment

Also, don't take financial advice from anonymous people on Veeky Forums too seriously

Thanks m80.

>9350

One last thing not to take too seriously...

You may want to consider (just for fun) hedging your investment with a cheap coin like Cardano. You can buy thousands of them for pennies. If things change drastically, there may still be a chance to get in on a third Crypto millionaire wave... I wouldn't count on it, but your odds are still better than buying $200 worth of lotto tickets. I say Cardano because of the team behind it... most of these new coins really are shit, so be careful - its penny stock investing

I'm saying this if you are just playing it long term - not day trading

I plan to hold a few promising coins (BTC, ETH, OMG, ODN, etc.) for 6 months to a year and see how it goes.

It seems the safest option for a noob.