MyWish - Small market cap gem

MyWish smart contracts. You may have heard of BlockCAT: well MyWish is further along and has a working platform already with 4 smart contracts and customers already using them. mywish.io/index.html

The team is also focused on getting listed on exchanges with their goal being Binance.

The ICO just finished with a hard cap of only 2.6 million selling out. It's currently below ICO price as the bounty tokens and pre-sale tokens decided to sell quickly for marginal profit.

The team is solid and most importantly it's real (no worry about being Confidoed), with a large company that has worked together for several years.

I think it has a lot of upside potential, especially with the low market cap compared to its competitors (BlockCAT, Etherparty, Digipulse). Do your own research.

Not officially listed on EtherDelta or CMC yet.

etherdelta.com/#0x1b22c32cd936cb97c28c5690a0695a82abf688e6-ETH

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#0x1b22c32cd936cb97c28c5690a0695a82abf688e6-ETH
medium.com/@VladimirTikhomirov/mywish-200-created-contracts-500-users-e61ef7da7bd4
medium.com/@BlockCAT/community-update-nov-24th-3ac5908e275f
ddgcorp.ru/en/team/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thank you man I am in

how do i buy ?

what makes this better than blockcat? at least blockcat devs are no scammers...

>etherdelta.com/#0x1b22c32cd936cb97c28c5690a0695a82abf688e6-ETH

MyWish has a working platform with 4 smart contracts already.

You BlockCAT supporters can try to fud all you want. It won't change the fact that your investment has been stuck in CAT since August with no real progress or additional exchanges.

How many token supply and what is ICO price?

I'm ready to diversify into this

screencap this
in 6 month the tables are turned

Etherparty at 33Million with only 65% tokens released.
BlockCAT at 10m with Alpha stage contracts.
Mywish at 3m with actual users and products and 86% tokens released.

medium.com/@VladimirTikhomirov/mywish-200-created-contracts-500-users-e61ef7da7bd4

“The most popular isWill contract, which allows you to transfer funds to the backup wallet in case of a long absence of the owner. There are 133 such contracts.”

@cryptocole is also bullish on this project

order book is 90% fake buys and sells.

Around 11-12 million circulating supply.

ICO price was around 0.00066 ETH on the last day.

Set your buy for 0.0005 or below as bounty tokens and pre-sale tokens are being sold at a discount right now.

Accumulate and be rewarded when this gets officially listed on EtherDelta, added to Coinmarketcap, and added to additional exchanges in the near future.

like Confido which was even at KuCoin ?
i wouldnt touch this shit

Try harder. Low quality FUD. At least present some facts.

Or go to the website and actually try the platform. Can you do that with BlockCAT yet? Why is it still only on EtherDelta and Cryptopia since August?

This is a no-brainer for the future. Accumulate user

to be fair, confindo is obvious scam from beginning, the main dev linkedin is newly created etc.

Look at the team on mywish, all of it are real people, not some pajeet LARPING to be crypto dev

medium.com/@BlockCAT/community-update-nov-24th-3ac5908e275f

Ah... first contracts by year end. Still no updates on exchanges. I'm sorry. But come on, no need to FUD other projects with bullshit.

try harder to make your shilling not sound more like pre rehearsed trash

nobody give a fuck about this shitcoin you fucking paki

you do realize the chat you organize these shill threads in if fucking public? "someone post asking about ico price so we can get that info out guys quick"

fucking moronic faggot nigger

If this is an organized shill it's done poorly, at least should be shilled on both Veeky Forums and reddit...

i still think this isn't a scam coin

I'm not even in the Telegram group, too many trolls such as yourself. Thanks for bumping the thread though.

wow i cant believe the market cap on this little guy! hidden gem for sure, great find user.
just snagged some! gains for sure up in this cuh!

What is this project trying to do?

What purpose does the token have?

ELI5 and I'm in

You are the exact reason why people bypass shit like this. Other people read your weak ass FUD, induced from anger for getting burned too many times and bail out.

IMO, this coin deserves no more than 15-20 mil market cap max, but to call it a shitcoin is inane.

Noob here, what's the point of the multiple buy orders for more than double the price, bit only for 1 token?

What Kind of manipulation Is It?

if you buy this over blockcat you are officially retarded. i just post abpit blockcat here to make you APOLOGIZE next month. but go on and support scammers

dude I have blockCAT but this kind of childish behavious will only look bad for blockCAT, why do you even bother posting on this thread? Having a competition is healthy!

I guess its there to trick retards into placing a high buy order.
I dont know who falls for it though.

I think it's someone trying to get people to bid higher than those 1 token bids, or someone trying to scare away buyers by filling up the order book with red. Either way it's very annoying.

iggnore them just set your buy order where the actual volume is and wait

because this is clearly a scam
some people on this board have little money and i dont want to see confido like wojaks anytime soon

btw mywish isnt a scam the whole team works for a company already: ddgcorp.ru/en/team/

They work with some huge companies already like Danone and Avilon

ok then, thanks I guess?

A smart contract platform. Tokens are needed by customers to run the smart contracts. Look at the picture.

they can't even get their spacing right lmao

people literally will target anything if its not being hyped up everywhere.

spacing... really this is the new thing to hate on

I wonder if these plebs would buy NEO at $1 probably not, you all buy it at $40, you don't see potential, all some of you see is hype, thats why so many LINK bagholders

Still below ICO, looks like a great time to get in.

Does it something that Ethereum can't do? You can already do smart contracts

>Completely cherrypicked stats?

YES

the wall got removed and the price is starting to rise naturally it seems!

Pre-made smart contracts for the masses, the majority of which don't know how to create smart contracts.