Not buying BTC while it was bottoming out

>not buying BTC while it was bottoming out
>not buying BTC at the bottom
>not buying BTC after the last halving
>not buying BTC when its climbing steadily
>not buying BTC when it reaches previous ATH for a second time
>not buying BTC at $2000, $3000, $4000, $5000, $6000, $7000, or $8000 or any of the dips in between

if theres any no coiners left that havent offed them selves, you should either buy BTC or kys

Maybe because Bitcoin is shit and people FOMOing into it are stupid?

>bitcoin
>shit

all of your shitcoins are valued in BTC

No, they are not.

Since the end price of bitcoin is at least $100-500k current 2017 USD, possibly much more, and much more after inflation, its still a good time to buy BTC even at this ATH. Its always a good time to buy BTC.

Yeah, there a 90% chance it dips and you can make a buck, and a good chance it crashes hard, but long term it will be much higher than it is now. So you can roll the dices and sell now, or choose not to buy hoping it will dip. But if it doesn't dip and rockets up another 2-4x you'll be feeling even shittier than if you bought now and it dips to ~2-4k before rocketing up yet again to ATHs.

Bought the majority of mine in the $4k range, was too scared to risk much prior to that. Have 12.7 altogether now - should be able to retire in 3-5 years :^)

How do you know what's the end price? You're just hoping for that. Bitcoin has some serious technical troubles that other coins solved. It can easily just die and get replaced by something superior.

yes they are lmao

>Bitcoin has some serious technical troubles that other coins solved. It can easily just die and get replaced by something superior.
NU-COINER COPE

BTC can just as easily incorporate any innovations of alt coins.

End price of 100-500k is based on the capitalization of gold, if BTC even takes a significant portion of USD it would be in the millions, and that's current value USD which will massively inflate when crypto takes over.

>BTC can just as easily incorporate any innovations of alt coins.
Easily? Are you fucking shitting me? They've spent like a year fighting over changing a single constant from 1MB to 2MB. They are incorporating shit, because "it's not satoshi's vision".

Atomic swaps + LTC solves BTC congestion issue

If there's a disagreement they can just fork bitcoin. Its a fact that bitcoin has forked many times already. Holders of bitcoin during a fork loose nothing because they have coins on both chains. There is an opportunity to game it but you are not required to take action when bitcoin forks. So if some altcoin has a killer design btc can just as easily be forked to adapt. So much more value is invested in bitcoin people are much more likely to use the newly forked btc than the alt coin.

Also I'll say I don't know the end price, or if crypto will take over. I'm not saying put your entire portfolio in BTC. But a portion of your portfolio should still be BTC, and if you have 0% BTC you should be buy BTC even at its ATH. Personally I have cash ready to buy if BTC crashes, but I also still have a significant amount of BTC because I'm not risking it if doesn't dip. I think a lot of people have cash ready to buy so it won't dip that much.

VTC vertcoin, watch out! buy and long term hold this. Its the next LTC

OP please name me 1 fucking reason why anyone would want to buy BTC aside from the greater fool theory (speculation)

I'll wait

I just had to fucking buy at 9400 because I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for it to go down. I thought everyone is jumping after 9k and nope. I just bought I know about the 10k thing but fuck it people have been saying BTC was gonna crash the whole week but it hasn't.

To get back into markets? Ugh I'm stupid should've bought ETH shouldn't I ??? Fuuuuuuuuuuck I forgot about the fucking fees!!!!

I've been a coiner since $700 but now I'm pretty much a nocoiner, sold all the way up and 0.2 BTC left. More power to you for believing.

Lmao it’s a coping mechanism for people justifying buying at 100k sats for example while their coin is now going for 20k sats or so but still being up marginally in dollars

yes they are

>replaced.
>muh superior tech
nigger, if it was about the tech, bitcoin would've been replaced long time ago
stop acting like a butthurt latecomer/poorfag and embrace the fact that bitcoin is fucking king, and the fact that fees are crazy high and tak long time makes it unironically even more precious