DBIX

You guys are fucking idiots if you aren't accumulating this under $10. It will 10x in 2018. ($100 easy).

Low ass supply around 1.4 mil. Huge announcements upcoming, exchanges upcoming (HitBTC delayed last week but coming anytime), and new website/roadmap next week.

Also Metaverse ETP is working with it. It's the NEO of the middle east and quite truly, this is a huge opportunity for huge gains.

Just like NEO, buy and hold long term. It realistically, although optimistically could even hit $1000 by 2020.

Bump

pajeets overlooking this thread xD

What does it do?

They are not overlooking, you are just desperate to make a quick buck, this is THE definition of a shitcoin...Enjoy your bags

Lel dumb cucks. Get trolled

This is the cheap ripoff of rkc coin. Dbix is a scam hahahha noobs.

You're so wrong. I wish I could watch you eat the crow when this goes to $100 and beyond in the coming months, poorfag.

So nothing?

RKC isn't bad, but it won't have the future DBIX has IMO. A lot more risky play. DBIX is a safe bet.

I already told you. It's literally middle east NEO in the sense that it will have blockchain technology built off it and utilized in many ways.

There is a golden rule when people are really investing on a good product, they accumulate... They don't spam forums or subs trying to pump the coin, this is a shitcoin, just read the whitepaper, it brings nothing new it has the Dubai name, congrats...it's all it got for a price pump

I can't believe anyone but a pajeet would fall for this.

Unless you're done accumulating. Granted, a lot of bagholders post shitcoins that go nowhere on forums like this, but there are some good gems that people learn of. I'm simply trying to help out people.

Do your own research. It's not hard to figure out with this low mcap, and location, and technology, and news, and partnerships to come, this will definitely make you money.

It's floored around $8 several times over the last few weeks without ever going much under that. In other words, low risk as it won't go below that, and has the potential to go much higher.

Instead you biztards buy coins at 40% pump and wonder why it dumped on you. Buy a coin that has promise like this, with no real pump in the last couple weeks, and watch it go and make you money. You won't be left bagholding at a 50% loss when you buy 90% of these other shilled coins on this board.

Man, are you serious, tell me something new this coin does? You are clueless, you can try to call people poorfag like they are missing out on the next holy grail, dumb people will fall for it, but if you actually read the whitepaper, you would know this shit is going nowhere. You can actually 2x this because of FOMO and dumb people, but if you actually do proper investing this really asking to be burnt... This is fueled by FOMO and it main selling point is the middle east tag, this is gonna be one of the 90% projects dying when this bubble goes to shit.

They are releasing a completely new roadmap at the release of their new website, which is said to be coming out next week. Why don't we wait to see what they are planning to do then.

They have a complete market covered. They can appeal to an entire region. They have a good team, good technology, and good partnerships and ties to at least get a WAY higher market cap then it is currently at.

Aside from it's long term potential, which I believe in and maybe you don't, this post alerted those to short term potential with the news, websites, and exchange(s) to be rolled out very soon. It's always bounced back from $8 the last few weeks. Regardless how you feel, it's a great fucking play if you want to gain 20%-50% in the short term, and it can fly a lot higher in the medium to long term IMHO.

You can repeat yourself but the value is still the same... This isn't a good technology, unless you buy into keywords thrown into the whitepaper. If you actually know the technical part you know this is just buzz words, nothing else, this doesn't bring anything to the crypto space, the only thing that puts a proper price like I said before is marketing the rest is vaporware

We shall see then. There's huge value to a blockchain that appeals to an entire region of the world. We'll see what the new roadmap brings next week.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if you fomo'd into it :D

The reason I've been successful with crypto is not conceding to FOMO, not touching this in a million years

The reason I've been successful is finding great projects early. I could show you my resume of my early finds, but that's not necessary. That being said, I'm extremely bullish on this.

Be prepared to take your profit and get out, don't be greedy and get dumped on because 100% this is a PnD coin.