Damn bitcoin went up $1000 in a day and 10 hours

Damn bitcoin went up $1000 in a day and 10 hours.

And biz still thinks it's not a bubble.

Yeah bro, it's sustainable growth for a decentralized currency with strong fundamentals

were smartphones a bubble?
A lot of people told their families during thanks giving, and they're all buying now.
In a few days there will be a futures market, and some countries have incorporated it already in their economies.
You have to be a retard to think this is just a bubble

>A lot of people told their families during thanks giving, and they're all buying now.

You're not supposed to prove his point you know

>countries incorproate it into their economy

you realize a transaction takes 1 hour and costs 50 bucks right?

yeah, this completely proved his point.
100% proof
logical deduction is not your thing

I'm waiting 2 days for PayPal withdraw to go to my bank account.

Nothing to worry about, everything is fine.

There are a lot of business that accept bitcoin in japan. Right now they're using it, successfully.
That's just one example.
But no, it's all a bubble.
And it will never reach $300, I mean $1000, I mean $5000, I mean $10k
It will never be $50k. It will never be $100k
right
never

NSA

you are retarded if you think this run is sustainable

kill yourself after you lose everything because you didn't sell at 10k

They're pulling sell orders out of the way to shoot the price up and liquidate shorts. The 2hr RSI on Bithumb is 91.2 but the volume bars are half the size of Nov 13, 14, 15 where it was only 71 RSI

>no bitcoin
>rustled jimmies
>based tendies

When will you fucking colossal imbeciles understand that BTC is literally backed by CIA and Etherum is literally backed by Putin. All your fundamentals, muh sustainable growth and TA don't mean shit. This is big league game.

NSA is data collection and surveillance only? You can't even get your alphabet conspiracies right

m8...it took months for BTC to double, forget the fucking coin price and look at the gains you make by your particular investment. The people who think they're missing out are just as dumb as the people who think they're making "HUGE gains". It's all psychological. NEO, POWR, OMG are all examples of coins that had like a +2000% run in no time at all, what makes BTC so special?

kek

and here we have someone thats /actually/ insane

>up $1000
wow, btc went up 11% in one day? holy fuck, that never happens to any other crypto, btc is truly the king. don't spend all your lambos in one place.

This

The butthurt reached through the monitor right into my house

Everyone go ahead and cash out now. A lot of you will become wealthy this way. Just buy again after the next crash, it will happen whether you sell now or not. Don't lose your money like this.

The big guys have been planning to sell out at 10k since they have been accumulating. People with more than a few coins will make quite a bit of money if they got in early enough.

I think he meant JTRIG.

kek salty nocoiners are funny

Muh %12 increase

t. assblasted shitcoiner

Just did last week user. See you at the bottom. Godspeed.

my grandma just started telling me about bitcoin, THIS IS NOT GOOD

Is this a real place? it seems really cosy.

I would actually like to live in one of those small rural looking houses whilst the trains buzz overhead

Are you retarded? Thats amazing for something worth 8k

Smartphone is truly innovative and have a lot of use case

>muh normie invasion
>muh Dotcom bubble
You fucks are so retarded. Yes eventually BTC's value will crash, but that crash is probably gonna be from $500k to $250k or some shit so I don't give a single fuck about it