Only 1.8 btc

>only 1.8 btc
FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

I only have 1 BTC and feel great. :^)

I guess it's all a matter of perspective.

>had 1.15 btc at peak
>now only 0.23 btc

Man I'd kill for 1 btc. You have another year or two to accumulate anyway.

Before what?

I have 0.00505903 BTC

>had 2.0 BTC, bought 1 for $5900 and 2nd for $7000
>got scared and sold during the first attempt at BTC flippening (made $200 profit)

REEEEEEE. Now I only have about 0.9 BTC and have to wait 4 fucking business days for my funds to get on GDAX. I shoulda just bought on coinbase instead even with their high fee, since I wouldn't have to wait to buy.

>.7 btc

yeah i fucked up

1.5 Bitcoin. Just got to hold on to your last bitcoin no matter what.

Alts stop mooning like they do now

>.001877 BTC
I sold when it got to 5.8k and have been waiting for it to come back down, should I just get back in now?

>3.75 BTC at my peak
>now only 1.22 BTC

I need more time goddammit i'm not accumulating

Went from 0.7 to 0.44
Not gonna make it

came in with 1.5 btc and after many wins and losses I now have 1.44, seriously this is it, im just holding BTC and ignoring shitcoins entirely now.
going to find other ways to make extra money.

2.6 btc

sometimes i get pretty upset i didn't buy more when i started accumulating small amounts @ $420/btc.
but overall i'm just happy i got in at all

2.4 haha I feel rich now

IRON HANDS FAGGOTS

IRON HANDS

i have 2/3 of a bitcoin i bought at $200 on a broken phone. i dont really care what happens, ill leave it there till bitcoin in mainstream or till its dead.

I only had $3000 to invest but I'm up to $7200!!

I wish I had more money to put in, but then I couldn't pay my bills.

sold all my btc (10) @ $4000 thinking i was hotshit

Should I take out a loan and put it all in BTC?

I'm thinking $20k, maybe 50.

Already 90k in student loan wageslave debt.

>taking out a loan
>to buy a speculative asset
godbless

I have 0.19 btc feels bad man

I know a bitch that did this and played off her loan already so stfu

Yes, this is what I'm doing and when the time is right I'll move 20km across the border to Germany and call it a day.

Fuck the system.

same, 0.19

I love all this fomo, make me rich you plebs

Isn't it already mainstream?