/COMFY/ SUNDAY TA THREAD: BITCOIN ATH EDITION

TA faggot here, back again with another TA thread. I will be chart bitcoins, shitcoins and altcoins for you Veeky Forumsraelis

t. 4 years crypto, 8 years forex, 3 years in finance

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hyrjE4sbaCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Chart QTUM please based TAfag

Also, as always if you would like to support me
Just give a follow on twitter @ThinkingUSD

your channel looks generous. Peter Landt saying we're above the channel .....how high are we going?

BCH/BTC pair please

LTC chart please.

Any tips on TA?

ETH please mate, I need to buy some for some ICOs and don't know what to do, buy now or will it drop some more? i'm 75% BTC now.

Love you threads btw.

Peter Brandt* even

Thoughts on ARK and DOGE? Love you

when will xmr bounce

>random lines on a chart with no correlation to volume
>TA

fuck off retard

What kind of batteries does your crystal ball use? And if I tell you my birthday can you suggest some good lottery numbers?

Could get ugly if it doesn't break out, would not buy here

what are momentum peaks
what is volume literally on the bottom of the chart
what is VPVR
>retard detected

RCN pleeeeeeez

BCH/USD?

> TA ish only Correchs like 75% ish of du times, idz literally jush like guessing

Nice, could you please chart Ark, thanks fag!

>TA
>Tripfag
out

Thank you bro really appreciate it.

How can I learn the basics of this and do it myself?

what techniques do you use for TAing?

can you give me a quick rundown on drawing and using fibs TA fag?

Read books on it
Understand the basics of TA first and foremost
for example, if you understand basic support and resistance lines (horizontal) and buy either on breakouts or bounces off support... you will make more money than 99% of biz does in one trade, than they do in an entire year.

hey cool, can you chart RCN plz! it's suposed to moon but the ride is making me motion sick

TA cannot predict the future, it can only help you make an educated bet and avoid buying the top, and allow for better risk aversion

Any Books you recommend?

>read books on it

Like how you're supposed to draw support and resistance lines at high volume bars and ignore wicks without volume which is exactly the opposite of what you do you just pick random fucking spots on a chart and call it TA you monkey subhuman

That's just ridicouless, because why wouldn't the lowest line, pass the third lowest point in the pump. It just goes above it.

Random meme lines

We need to break through the top of the Guppy... as of know looking like more down my dudes

you can't predict your next bowel movement since you literally odn't understand what makes TA worth following (hint: volume confirms bars, retard)

hey look yet another random fucking line with absolutely no basis in reality of actual TA

wow you seem pretty upset buddy
it snapped to the lowest candle I fixed it just for you buddy :^)
Do you realize that by only drawing at high volume bars you ruin the point of the trend lines right? A trend line is supposed to show the direction of the overall longterm trend and hit three bars/wicks...

>y-you're just u-upset

So, you're just posting these threads to fuck with people. Great.

then save his charts, draw your own, and make your own thread later if your lines turn out to be more useful than his. As it is, you're saying less than nothing.

how about you go follow retarded OP's twitter or something faggot and contain your cancer elsewhere

is this how you live your life? upset constantly? I'm trying to help you out

>resorts to smug anime
>So, you're just posting these threads to fuck with people. Great.

kys cunt. don't try and save us dumb fags who like TA shit

Show me on the chart where the TA hurt you

which platform do use to make these screencaps? i recognize the font and everyhting, but i don’t know the name

if you think this thread is only to fuck with people, you're just way too easy to fuck with
also, every single chart has volume overlay

It's not correct 75 percent of the time. I don't know where you got that idea. Maybe it's right half of the time... but so is flipping a coin.

This is a confirmed troll thread

Nice I was hoping for around 30k so I could add more to my stack before it's next move.

I am amateur as far as TA is concerned, but I have been teaching myself for a couple months. What does the Guppy represent?

poor pajeet is confused by no one agreeing with him and all the bright colors.

>what is SCMR
>what is B2B pattern
>what are pivot points
>what is horizontal resistance and support
Sorry you're too stupid to understand my TA.
Why don't you post a chart and we can compare in a weeks time?

Reminder this is a confirmed troll thread and OP is just fucking with anyone stupid enough to believe that his trendlines are actual TA

Plz chart South Sea bubble

so where should i realistically sell my btc? no idea? sell at maximum scary?

TA is voodoo. I understand the appeal when it comes to crypto -- it's a mystery what's moving the price half the time. But no institutional investor uses TA because it doesn't tell us anything about what actually drives price: changes in the perceived value of the security, acted upon by investors. At best, TA in crypto is useful for getting some insight into how other TA adherents see the market (that is, if everyone believes the same superstition and reacts in the same way, it's useful to understand the superstition). But before I believed that was a viable strategy you'd have to convince me that most or all market movers employ TA, and as I said above serious, rational investors do not. Thus the only thing TA can offer is comfort, in the same way that believing God is responsible for lightning gave comfort to cavemen. But that's not how I chose to invest.

t. Finance professional with nearly 20 years of experience including 10 as an economic consultant focused on securities fraud.

RCN
Murhpy's TA book is my bible
shannon's TA using multiple timeframes is good as well

youtube.com/watch?v=hyrjE4sbaCg

Technical analysis may very well be ALL confirmation bias. When I worked at [redacted] no PM or risk assessment would sign off on an investment thesis you wrote based on TA. However, for crypto, it can be helpful for identifying patterns and helping manage risk through risk averse entry points.

do HST

do salt, looks like it is about to breakout

this
do hst

Can you do ODN? Thanks man