Well look who decided to come out of his cave

>Well look who decided to come out of his cave
>user your father tells me you made a lot of money on the bitcoins this year
>So how does that work exactly?

Other urls found in this thread:

jmbullion.com/investing-guide/buying-physical-metals/bitcoin/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I.. I.. Uhmm. I.. dad... you need to.. uh.. pay the.. uhh... i-internet bill.. uhh.. please..

kek
if you need a heater now you better use a mining rig. boomers are glad to pay the electricity

>No coiners BTFO get rekt fucking scrubs, I bet you don't even have 1 Link lmao

SHUT UP WHORE
WHERES THE PUMPKIN PIE

You can't explain it to them. They'll just relate it to shit they can understand like stocks or the housing market.

How are altcoins different than the stock market? You're buying a piece of the company.

I TOLD YOU I WON'T SIT AT THE SAME TABLE WITH A GINGER
I'M LEAVING

Lol

>altcoins
>You're buying a piece of the company
Not outside of a select few that most exchanges refuse to list for that exact reason.

Let me tell you about the Jews.jpg

>So user, when are you going to cash out some of your crypto
>Y-you can't cash out

yup, this is the only way it will really work, and they basically have to be willing to listen. but they wont. cause theres no way some kid that lives in his basement knows more than an older person that has lived their whole life "experiencing the world"

I wish my family would give such a heart warming welcome to me

>You sound like a nazi, the jews are our greatest ally. This nation is built on Judeo-Christian values and we fought a war to stop Hitler from taking over the entire world.

>be me
>be thanksgiving, family all laughing and joking, asking me when Im going to get a job or even pay rent
>tell them im actually a successful crypto trader, its been going so well i recently became a millionaire
>they all laugh
>show them my blockfolio
>i try to explain bitcoin
>uncle downloads blockfolio, types in 1,000 bitcoin, starts showing it around saying hes a crypto millionaire too
>everyones laughing
>tell them its true and i can withdraw from a bitcoin atm
>convince my family to take me to nearest bitcoin atm, 2 hours away
>they wanted to go to this city anyways for shopping, tell them ill buy some gifts for christmas
>arrive at atm
>atm only allows you to buy bitcoin, not sell it
>family getting impatient
>"enough user, your joke is going too far, lets just go to the mall now"
>i ask the convenience store clerk how do I sell with the atm?
>he doesnt know what im talking about, "only buy, you buy here"
>aunt goes up to the atm with a $20 and pretends it came out, look user, I sold my byte coins, how come you cant sell yours?
>everyones laughing as they head back to the car

Fuckin Addams Family assembled

If this actually happened then I wish you get rich and dump em all. Then laugh at them and send them postcards from the Maledives or some shit

See. You CAN'T CASH OUT!

this made me laugh i hope its true. you wanna cash out? well you can sell your BTC to somone else or you can buy gold with it from places like this

jmbullion.com/investing-guide/buying-physical-metals/bitcoin/

A gripping yarn if I've ever heard one