Chainlink communication

Who was around in 2014? What was vitalik/ethereum's communication like post ICO? Lotta ChainLink fanboys are saying ChainLink is following the exact same pattern as ethereum did.

Here's a transcript of LINK's first conference.

Neat! What about vitalik's communication after ethereum' ico?

This is 2017, not 2014. Take a look all of the recent ICOs and compare them to Chainlink.
Compare team sizes and communication and you should be able to come to a conclusion.

As soon as Ethereum launched it stayed at the #4 spot until eventually climbing to #2 in early 2015.

J-just like ETH, h-hehehehe...ch-chainlink to the m-moon!

why do people compare ETH and chainlink?

ETH:
>its a blockchain

Chainlink:
>JSON Parser
>Fat grubby bearded mess who looks like he rolled out of Veeky Forums

...oh wait, you guys can relate to him pffftt BHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA mfw

is this supposed to be funny or do you actually think you've made a point?

fucking kek

Yea but the landscape was way different; not really a fair comparison given the context

EVERYTHING ABOUT LINK SCREAMS MONEYU&

didnt eth have like a 1billion dollar market cap even when it was launched?

>you should be able to come to a conclusion
which is?

The first CMC historical snapshot with eth on it was august 9th 2015 and it had a market cap of 44 million. It looks like it did stay in 4th until climbing to 2nd and staying there.

That they're an exception to all of the other projects happening right now and they're the only ones not communicating anything related to the project and ignoring questions from the community.
Yet bagholders are always quick to defend them by saying "shh I'm accumulating" or "they don't like hype, products will speak for itself".

>That they're an exception to all o

I bought into that for a while but no one's heard from Sergey in like what, a month? Is this whole thing a scam?

I don't know if it's a scam, but I suppose you care to make gains from your investment and that requires certain hype around the project.

If I were to describe this project, I'd say it has negative hype. The team is not only ignoring the community concerns but also not posting any details about the progress of the project whatsoever.

omisego is closer to ETH than link. link is literally a hope and a prayer

I was there in 2014. After the end of ethereum's ICO, Vitalik Buterin made it his personal goal to go into every ethereum bagholder's house and personally assure him he made the right investment, while also giving them a reassurance blowjob.
The ethereum team was busy calling all ethereum holders 24/7 and sharing the slightest amount of news they had. They didn't sleep until everyone that held ethereum knew some news by day's end.
Despite very strict NDAs with huge corporations, Vitalik shared all news and partnerships in hourly ethereum updates that reassured every bagholder out there. Apart from hourly updates, there were also daily updates and weekly updates, that recapped everything from hourly updates, should a bagholder miss one.
The ethereum team also harassed every exchange known to mankind, including stock exchanges and gift card shops to include ethereum trading on their platform.

I don't think ChainLink holders deserve daily updates and hand holding, but it is unnerving that no ones heard from sergey since sibos

keek

>Lotta ChainLink fanboys are saying ChainLink is following the exact same pattern as ethereum did.

What do you expect? They're brainlets.

He presented at Devcon3 since SIBOS.