What did they mean to gain by this?

What did they mean to gain by this?

final proof that BTC is a scam

Lol. Funniest part is that if he stepped forward and officially announced that he created Bitcoin, normies would believe it and you'd be laughed at for thinking otherwise.

if this piece of shit actually tries to claim he made bitcoin I hope someone (satoshi) knocks him off

the attention of Veeky Forums

That spacex employee must be retarded

It would probably increase btc price if musk got credit for it so I wouldn’t give af

>Tfw Elon Musk is Satoshi Nakamoto

if he funded satoshi he would clame it via work for hire

Imagine the normies flooding the market though, 20k by the end of December

This

Reddit: the ceo

This. Every normie on the planet will believe him and finally push BTC past 20k

which would go up more, bitcoin or tesla stock?

Doubt it, Elon was struggling too much with Tesla and Spacex in 2009 to just casually invent crypto.

He probably could, if he wanted to, he complained about how Paypal had become ineffective after he sold it, and if he had the time he would like to upgrade the money transaction market.

Also, Musk is very aware of his celebrity status and how it benefits him, he would not lose the media of being Satoshi, if this were indeed to case.

click bait title article. fake news.

He's spent his life working 80 hour weeks building two incredibly successful tech giants, and you think he also had time to write all of bitcoin's initial code and stick around guiding and contributing for another couple of years, right when he was rushing to get the roadster out of the door to save Tesla. It's just not plausible.

>barely staying afloat from using a fuckton of government grants makes a company incredibly successful

janitor who cleaned some toilets doesn't sound too smart so lets just refer to him as spacex employee

I don't believe the 80hr week shit.

He didn't even start tesla and one of the founders sued him for co-opting the company after investors crowned him ceo.

>barely staying afloat
Weird way to spell "creating the best electric car ever and the first REUSABLE rocket and getting from 200 millions to 17 billions worth".

>Elon Musk.
>$19.7b usd net worth
>Company isn't successful

?

>Tesla crashes
>Musk is Satoshi
>He sells his bitcoin to inject capital into tesla so it can pay its employees
>Bitcoin Flash Crash

Musk looks a massive weeb I believe this

Making shit normalfags oggle at does not make a successful company.
People get rich off stupid shit all the time. Both these companies are going to be bankrupt in a couple years after he cashes out.

exactly...he was bankrupt actually

> "normalfags"
Get the fuck out, edgelord.
Being on fucking Veeky Forums doesn't make you the authority that determines what is successful or not.

this dude is a fucking fraud you dummies, the rocket launches are all CGI, just look for yourself. ARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH so fucking dumb all of you who follow this bald CIA pawn

lick my peepee

>modern company paying employees in a method other than direct deposit

If you're holding Bitcoin still, you ARE the normie user.

That's impossible because bitcoin is profitable.

this

GET OUT NOW
SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

>normalfag get gets triggered while slumming in 4chins
Cry more little soyboy.

>creating the best electric car ever
Aren't Ford and GE like two steps away from eating the marketshare he already has?

You're funny.

As if either of those bailout-recipient failures could match the Tesla Roadster

This

Ford didn't take any bailout money though.
I agree with you on GE though.

definitely good CGI if I'm looking at launches on my patio

LOL this is a good thing even if it's fake or the truth. Normies have a huge boner for this fuck. Exponential growth in price if this reaches mainstream media.

Interesting to see that biz dislikes Elon so much. Seems like you don't want to be a multiplanetary species

>Musk starts cashing in the Satoshi BTC holdings
>Funds Mars colony
>Still has enough left over for fleet Martian Teslas

It's because he's mainstream and successful but not a right-winger

fucking bootlickers

does he do anything besides make grandiose promises he never delivers on?

It's the most retarded shit. Musk doesn't have the experience in cryptography to create something like this. Probably ten million people are capable of coding C++, it's very common language.

Funny because the left hates him a lot more than the right does

SpaceX is literally landing rockets every month you fucking sperg

He's not going to get involved in right/left b.s. if he can help it. Everything he's doing is focused on Mars. Also, he escaped South Africa -- not possible that he isn't red pilled on race realism at the population level.

I know this is a meme, but you can't deny that his companies just keep moving along despite all of his missed promises

ive done 80 hours of physical labor for a few months at a time, now that I am in a desk job doing 60 hours a week I can totally see how someone can pull 80 hours without that much trouble.

are no coin normies going to believe this shit

if he had

he wouldn't need gubermint gibs me dat for tesla

Yeah sure, the eco innovator made a coin that consumes more power than a handfull of countries combined... >.

This was the original goal of Paypal/x.com: to create a new internet currency. Peter Thiel (Paypal CEO) said something like this.

Instead he said: we created a payment system but not a new currency. Bitcoin has created a new currency but not an effective payment system