I need help guys

I provided false information to bittrex for my account how can I verify my account to basic or enhanced now no fucking memes please

lol if true

you can't you fucking moron it operates like a bank... plus I would stay away from this exchange... lot of bad press lately...be a normie buy eth on gdax and hold till next year... stop trying to become a millionaire off 10k from swing trading you dopey asshole

>mfw you realise this is why buttrex made surprise verification

>stop trying to become a millionaire off 10k

THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS THE POINT OF ALL THISSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

same here, over $45k stuck in account now that they locked.

Can't you just submit verification and have them unlock it or do you not have a legit identity?

But muh ark

Why not use someone else's account btw, you can use mine if you're that desperate to buy alts. I want 1% of your coins tho

nope, I used some random name in the account profile, wont let me change, unable to trade or withdraw, etc. thousands of people are fucked, just check their twitter. some guys over $1m, been this way for almost 2 months now. their support will not do anything besides tell you to submit a passport photo. cant really do that with some random name i put in.

I'm on the same ship can I apply for enhanced if it's under my real name which is different than what is on my account I feel like bittrex will just lock my account or something since I'm always hearing about that

wow, it's almost like you committed fraud or perjury

sue them

Legally change your name to your fake name, then get a passport issued in that name.

Either that or find someone with your fake name and do a deal.

Or just order a fake passport from the darkweb, costs a few 100 euros and thats that. It wont fool the authorities, but then again, buttrex would probably accept a paint "photoshopped" passport too lol.

nope, your funds are gone

> a whole thread of idiots too stupid to find a small cap coin and set up trades to themselves

Can you still make trades even though you can't withdraw? If so, you'll have to take a loss but make another account and sell your coins a price obviously no one will buy immediately and then buy into it with your new account.

Im sorry for your loss.

these idiots could easily buy a bunch of magi and then sell it to themselves on another account but they're too stupid to figure that out

You don't have to buy fake passport or change the name. You can have somebody photoshop fake name on a passport blank, can look pretty real depending on their skill, can get a utility bill that way too, costs about $25 or more. Heck there is even a russian service that will do that automatically. But I prefer a person doing that

If you are interested I can even spoonfeed you links

Cant even withdraw one single satoshi. I still have like 1000 XVG over there. I WANT THEM OUT. I aint making no damn selfie that's for true

yes dig yourself deeper.

are you that ugly?

obviously this is the answer? (unless im a retard)
create realname account, send all money from fakename account to the realname account

LOL fucking aspie retards on Veeky Forums this isn't a fucking MMO account for world of warcraft. You committed fraud. Congrats dude, seriously.

I'm actually very handsome and a supreme gentleman

Holy Hell a UCSB meme!!!! Thats what I am talking about !!!!!

CMON MAAAN THIS CAN'T BE IT AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Tfw my coinbase account is some made up name

richie lai, bill shihara, rami will be getting some street justice. consequences of stealing money is broken kneecaps.

ITT:
Fraudsters moaning their fraud failed.

Unlucky fuckers, next time, try to be a bit more sensible when it comes to your money.

their fraud seems to be working, bittrex has made off with millions through this random disabling of accounts.

One of my coinbase accounts is Jeb Bush with the guac bowl hat profile pic

Didn't you basically commit a felony?

Bogdans keeping a close eye on you

>tfw everything is in my real name
>tfw finally get my 7 figs, pay johnny law his cut ,then move to thailand and coast off residuals till I die

feels good man

Have fun transfering off 2k at a time everyday lmao.

wait, does this still work in the case of these 'blocked' accounts? Why the fuck are they bitching so much then? I though they wouldnt be able to do anything.

If you cant live with 2k withdrawal per day despite giving wrong account info, you are a greedy piece of schweinhunds.

you can't.

it doesnt work like that you fucking autist

Blocked accounts can't do shit not even update profile information much less trade or withdraw. A lot of people are already verified from sending photos of them holding their passport and erect penis but when they go to withdraw they are limited to 0.00025 btc daily with a $10 fee each time lmao. Seriously it's getting worse, they are up to over 500,000 support tickets as more and more people realize they can't actually cash out.

I need to withdraw coins from bittrex and its asking for id and pictures, how many of you have done this?

I just did it an hour ago. They have already verified my account after uploading photos.