Something is not adding up

Something is not adding up.

It will soon. BTC will be $1,000 starting next year, stay there for 4 years, and then the next run to $100,000 will start.

Don't know if I'll be willing to buy at 1,000.

Remember those Koreans that pumped Bitcoin Cash a couple weeks ago? Guess which exchange is leading this current bitcoin "rally"?

No way, the normies are starting to arrive in droves and they're investing mad money. The shuttle is leaving already and I'm fucking sad because I didn't accumulate enough.

There's still hope that a major crash occurs and these normies panic sell and don't buy in for another year or two.

this

these normies are probably buying thru coinbase with 7 day hold. hope they are okay

Once BTC drops next time, it is over. Alts that actually have a purpose will take over.

ahahahaha. i can see it. i can imagine the normie wojaks.

This is what I do.
What is better?

anything an alt does that is actually important and which presents a threat to BTC longterm viability will either be integrated into a BTC fork or sidechain

Retard. you are the normie. you guys are already here

Transfer money to coinbase. Internal transfer to GDAX exchange. Create limit order and wait for it to get filled. Pay 0 fees.

do you have to be confirmed on gdax for this? are you moving your usd from coinbase to gdax?

which ? binance ? HITbtc ?

GDAX is coinbase exchange side. If you have a coinbase account you should be able to sign in with the same login details as coinbase on GDAX. They're treated as being semi separate so you have to transfer money from coinbase to GDAX and vice versa but it's instant and free.

Bithumb. Check cryptowat.ch

I says "pending"
How long does it take for money to transfer to my Coinbase?

what the one person said or if you need it instantly add a card to coinbase. i can buy like 5k a week worth instantly on coinbase you probably can get higher limits

Nope. Wrong again.

I'm telling you fucking idiots you ARE the normies. The same normies who refused to buy BTC when it dropped from $1000 down to $100 years ago.

That's exactly what's about to fucking happen again and YOU STILL WON'T BUY BECAUSE YOU'RE NORMIES.

I've been with Coinbase since January of this year and was fully verified in every way from the start but can still only buy like $200 a week with my credit card max and $1000 per week or something with bank transfer.

All because in March I bought one time but then canceled the order and they never fucking forgave me and making a new account doesn't fix it.

Bank ACH to coinbase takes a week because the banking system is archaic as shit.

That's an awful lot of faith for a status quo that just waged a three year war to avoid increasing the on chain throughput above 14kbps.

Bitfinex has 200m more volume today than bithumb according to coinmarketcap. If you mean price it's not unusual for krw to have a premium at all.

I just heard of a random mom saying she accepts cryptocurrency, we have officially left the accumulating phase.

Loss of near 40 billion in market cap due to a contentious hard fork, potential death of the entire system due to hash power being outbidded, or am I supposed to infer the present unsustainable strategically funded by well placed usdt dumps coupled with finex "oops we lost 30 million!"'ing is down to this laughably self interested excuse for a technical roadmap from blockstream and their pet core devs? Cause I'm not buying that narrative for a second padre.

Do you guys remember all the people shouting btc will never in our dreams reach 10k