I'm a recovered wojack!

Made my first 10k today! What a great day!

I remember those days. I regret selling any of mine.

congrats bro.... depending on how much money that is to you, consider cashing out 25% or maybe initial investment that way the rest is play money and you don't have to stress over losses

Congrats, I'll be joining you on that side soon.

most retarded thing ive ever heared

>ive ever heared

hahah fuck off pajeet

>cashing out

fuck off shitskin.

Nice user! How much did you start with? Cna you give us a run down of the trades you made?

Do not count unrealized gains.

if you live on a third world shithole, cash out enough to live like a NEET for a whole year. that should give enough time to make a lot more through daytrading. not an investment advice.

wtf did you invest in to make gains this fast

Started with $2400 but I was down to $650 by mid August. It's been a long climb!

He deposited fiat

No I went all into Trig

Nice, just hit 20k profits myself, but I've spent about 20k to reach that. Curious about yourself?

Strategy has just been accumulating BTC, LTC, ETH, VTC, NEO. Had to spend a lot to double it but it's real comfy and I sleep fine. Trying to learn from u fuckers how to turn 1k into 10k from a coin.

Don't forget to sell since it's an obvious pump and dump. Don't come back as a pink wojack, fellow gainer.

>1k into 10k

REQ, LINK, SUB, RCN, QSP, etc..

My strategy has been to lean on my signal groups to narrow down my potential coins, I do some research, look for a good entry and set buy orders the next support level down. Then I take profits every 15% and reinvest on a dip. I've been moving on after 30% gains but with Trig I'm staying in for another day.

Thats' cool, much more organized than myself.

My strategy is to just try to get in early on promising coins, or get in after they've already bottomed out (REQ, LINK, QSP).

Then I just sit on it and pray. For awhile I was making good money swinging ETH, XMR, etc, but it's too stressful for my taste, and my EOY 2018 returns will be geatest imo if I just throw all my money at REQ and LINK and leave it there.

Looks similar to mine. Most gains are from RDN ico

Nice going dude! Which coin brought you the biggest gains?

>$8000 24 hour change

That's actually over the course of one month, if you look above the graph. Still nice but not nearly 8k in a day