JUST'd thread

gather around Veeky Forums and tell us what your worst JUSTing was in your entire crypto currency trading career.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LINK by far, lost all of this year's gains and then some more. Currently trying to break even at least.

LOST IT ALL I LOST IFT AL L A FUICKKKKKK FUCKKKK 3BMEXEjoX5LRgF7aBaUssU4G2wxMiF3Whs
PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME ANYTHING PLEAAAASE

FUck ing HELL, I want to off myself

Rode the Btc train to from 27k to 40k, when the Chinese ban crashed btc I sold at the low with 16k tether. I sat out for awhile and saw btc raise higher and I finally bought backn in. I’ve almost broke even. Started with 13.6 btc and because of my trading prowess currently have only 2.65. Should of just hodled.

that does JUST mean?

Hahahahaha I bought the pre-sale for LINK and actually timed the top (by looking at the volume start to want around 11k sats).

Thank you for your money.

sold ALL MY BITCOIN AT 8,700

i buy cheaper than that or im out of crypto.

Nothing serious
Check the reddit or facebook
Much better

LINK MOCNO

all in QTUM at 440k in august and holding instead of selling

LINK but havent sold. comfy af.

rode the pump on the big weekend BCH move and got rek't on the dump. good lesson learned on that one. back up since then tho

1. Started out way too late
2. Bought $20 worth of Confido

No pump this week-end for bch..wtf..

also, WTC. bought at .00075 and sold off at .00056

got right into NEO tho and recovered WTC losses and more on the most recent pump. fuck WTC

HAHAHAH you must be kidding right ? Holy fuck some guys here are more than retarded

Bought signatum at 1000 sats
Sold at 4000
Rebought at 3000
Sold at 400

I dont even know if I lost or earned money. I dont even care fucking signatum

QSP, the fact they're asking to put them in a private wallet first and only then they will release info about how their totally not a stack program works really worries me

nope. am relative newfag.

idec. lesson learned and got out. like i said, already made more back than what i lost.

Bought 1500 OMG at 200k sats. We're only down at 91k, so I'm being treated rather gentle.

Lurked /g/ years ago before Veeky Forums was even thing. There was bitcoin threads everywhere. I just ignored them all. I think price was something like 0.5-1$ back then.

QSP when in at 20 cents got out at 17 cents

Down 1.5 BTC on shitcoins. Own fault, was stupid. Shitcoins are not meant to be held for the long periods it's akin to holding 3X leveraged volatility index funds.

Still way up for the year bc of ETH

Bro, whales manipulate the market to do that to you.

missed out on 80k in eth profits from trading my initial pile and selling early

OMG was shilled so hard by Veeky Forums. Whats the long term plan with that coin?

I got absolutely TETHERED

I actually bought a bunch of coins post-fork cancellation (when all that shit went up). I didnt even read biz back then, but i went with the motto of buying high and selling low. monaco, omg, grs, everyting was a justd. But i ate the losses, flipped it for ark, powr and i'm very green right now.

if i did nothing, i would probably could have made it back but it would take a while.

Just started trading 5 days ago.

If ARK crashes then it'll be my major JUST

MXR is currently a slow and steady JUST

honestly omg has a pretty lively community for being relatively new. i’m close to pulling the trigger on it. i think they have a roadmap

Bought BAT at close to ATH in anticipation of that fucking Mercury update...good lesson in the principle of ‘priced in’ news. Sold after it went down by 25%, so I got out fairly okay....fuck knows what idiot bought my bags hahahahahahaha

>September 2017
>Portfolio mostly ETH/BTC
>Get tired of bitcoin and ether not doing anything
>Go all in on LINK, ODN, and REQ

You know the rest

I thought it would dip when it reached 4k.
Lost a lot of money this year, but through this shit trade I lost 30% of my BTC.
And this will haunts me because I know how much these 30% would be worth in a few years.

Lost the backup of my Megacoin wallet. Its always been a shitcoin but I had a fucking lot of it which once upon a time was worth a fair bit. So I JUST'd myself

youtube.com/watch?v=k36sIRRdFSU

Sold all my ltc at 82, dunno if i should eat the loss and buy in now or if it can dip lower before 100

Taking pictures with skateboard in various corporation receptions

1EEupv4dWqufbMhra9F86X2ebGnkoNuHQs

NEED SOME BTC LADS FUCK MY LIFE UP AAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

fucking every coin is green at least 10% except my fucking shit portfolio
POWR, LSK, BAT and MOD
fuck me

white ID what, i didn't even know it existed

soon to be BTC, when i falls to 5k

Splashed all the BTC I had on a certain exchange on POT last week during the pump.

Got in at 7300 sats, sold 2 seconds later at 2300.
>Nearly cried