0x / ZRX

This guy TheBitAdviser has a major hardon for ETH, LINK, and this thing, ZRX. never see anyone mention it on Veeky Forums though

anyone wanna give me a quick rundown on it?

lol this was the OG 10x ICO back in august, how new are you?

To be honest, I haven't done much research about 0x itself, but as a developer team seems solid as fuck. I am sure they are not going to abandon it anytime soon.

There are a bunch of 0x family coins/tokens. For now, it is a solid hold for a couple months until it rockets. I would personally invest in other coins and come back to this in January.

DYR, but basically it’s a protocol for decentralized ERC20 token exchange. Was shilled a bunch a couple months back but it’s been almost totally flat since then, so barely gets any mention with all the bigger dramas going on lately.
It’s really stable in the .18-.24 range so it doesn’t seem like there’s tons of downside. If I were a daytrader I might try and play the ups and downs *shrug*.

The main FUD I see is it ‘adds friction’ but I’m actually too dumb to understand what that means. There are several (?) exchanges being built on the protocol, but they are all behind schedule. I’ve accumulated a little at the floor, and I’ll take profits if it moons. If there are announcements about the exchanges, the price will probably spike...?

One other thing I’d say is, a bet on ZRX is a bet on Eth; since it’s for ethereum tokens their fortunes will ultimately rise and fall together.

Any non-brainlets wanna add anything?

pretty new. BTC buy and hodler since $1250 and now looking for some risky alts with strong fundamentals

so it's basically a shitter version of bancor ?

from what I've seen, good ICO moons are on hold for a while. my personal suggestion, and it is a risky one: look into 10x leverage trading and buy the next big BTC or ETH dip. if timed correctly, it should give you easy 5x's.

the team is very service oriented with projects that use them. they assist those projects integrate and properly user the protocol.

there are lots of projects using them

Sometimes i feel the only one to remember August Ox.

It was the best ICO ever made, it was the coin that got me into etherdelta, i got in at 10 cents and etherdelta was buggy as fuck that day

Why BTC is going up? because a lot of people are entering the market, this board is filled with newfags everyday

This is not a bubble, we were smart money

This shit will easily hit 1$. Just bought 100k

Thats why ETH is going up, people are starting to hodl ETH instead of putting in shitty ICOS and scamERC20 tokens

The market gets smarter due to the wounds, remember that

i have 33k right now. was thinking of moving to 40k or 50k

how nice would it be if every time it when up $1 you are making 40 or 50,000

of course the drawback to 0x is that no one actually needs to use their token

the alternative being centralized exchanges?

Any project that uses the 0x protocol will need to pay $ZRX fees for each transaction. Augur, DNT, and over 25 other large projects are already building on the 0x protocol.

My largest bag by far is LINK though, and that bag is only growing.

Source: am TheBitAdviser

>never seen it mentioned on Veeky Forums

Spot the newfag.

zrx seems pretty solid at this point; so i may increase my holding to 40k or 50k. im not in LINK at all because it seems too far off. zrx already has a product and use cases

are you really?
what % of your NW is in LINK?

too many competing projects in this area for me. sitting this one out.

>never seen 0x mentioned on Veeky Forums

Get the fuck out you piece of shit normie.

ya it concerned me when REQ added kyber, when they were already listing 0x as a partnership. this means 0x lacked something

it's lacking the money skeleton, for sure