IOTA

Oh look, yet another IOTA partnership

This time with Fujitsu. Still believe the /pol/ propaganda that this is a refugee project?

twitter.com/RolfWerner/status/934832598404288512

Wtf the fuck is fudshitsu?

Nice just bought 100k

1 trillion coins

This is a common myth/FUD.

IOTA does not use fractions of coins like other projects.

If you applied this to Bitcoin, it'd have "trillions" of coins as well (each satoshi).

When compared against Bitcoin this way, IOTA actually has LESS coins.

you are right

>>from reddit

There are only 2,779,530 GIOTA = 2,779,530,283 MIOTA

People always complain about the supply being too large, but if you think about it, owning just 1 GIOTA puts you in a club even more exclusive than owning one BTC (supply max 21,000,000). There are maximum only 2.8 million people in the world that will ever own a single GIOTA. Anyone who says IOTA cant make you rich is a liar, plain and simple.

(1 GIOTA = 1000 MIOTA = 1,000,000 KIOTA = 1,000,000,000 IOTA)

BTC (max circulating supply 21,000,000 BTC)
IOTA (max circulating supply 2,779,530 GIOTA = 2,779,530,283,277,761 IOTA total supply)

>dr werner
old news, that's dom's heroin dealer/therapist.

Still centralized, not a crypto by definition.

a street is not by definition a toilet but who is that stopping? i mean seriously pajeet, seriously. seriously?

its just a sql database u fucking retarded shill.

nothing about this project is revolutionary. its 100% bullshit.

fuck u

>The tangle has nothing to do with the blockchain
>Code filled with unknown bugs
>Coordinator

Should I continue?

What definitions states a crypto needs to be decentralized?

frankly i don't know why you began. you shit on a street, pajeet. of course you think there's bugs everywhere and some sort of "coordinator" manipulating everything. don't stop being adorable, you little monkey.

If it's not decentralized, then why bother calling it a crypto? It's just an sql database after all

it doesent but you want it to be unless you want to get cucked by one entity

buying IOTA means u support white genocide

HOLY MOTHER OF HAIRLOSS

Not even close.

Is this what huffing paint does to people?

stay poor white trash

stay brown sand nigger

You're the pajeet. Can't even spell properly. Stop shilling your shitcoin. The coordinator problem is well known to anyone who did even 5 minutes of research.

ohh my sweet summer pajeet, you have so much left to learn.

>The coordinator problem is well known to anyone who did even 5 minutes of research.

Anyone who did 6 minutes of research knows that the coordinator will be shut down when the network is big enough

But does it solve the oracle problem?

The meme around here is that the network will never be able to sustain a coordinator-off operation. Honestly, just let people do what they want.