Mom made me miss out

My mother made me miss out on BTC. When BTC was 2,700 I planned on buying two but I don't have a separate bank account from my mom, just separate saving accounts and I don't know her password ect. She said I can buy once I started school in the summer and when I did she still never told me anything or helped me, now that BTC is at 9300 I don't want to buy at this crazy price and my roastie mom costed me over 12k in profit! I hate her now. I guess I'll just have to buy ETH once it goes bellow 450 and hope it goes to 1k+ during 2018. I won't let my mom make me miss out on that. I'm so fucking mad right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6znRXT309tE
youtu.be/PO1izuBmcvE
youtube.com/watch?v=PO1izuBmcvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>I don't have a separate bank account from my mom
You have to be 18 to post here.

kill her with fire

>REEEEEEEEEE

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Also, enjoy your underage ban.

I am 19 years old.

I want to, I rage whenever I see her or think about the BTC price.

No one cares. How old are you anyways?

Underage

>depending on someone else for your success

Rape her

>I am 19 years old.
Bullshit faggot. I refuse to believe that there are 19 year olds who do not have their own bank account.

I'm 19.

Why don't you have access to your own money? Are you mentally challenged or something?

Gtfo underage faggot. Reported.

And why didn't you open your own bank account? It can't be that hard...

>literally reeeee'ing at your mother
Wow, It's almost like she doesn't think you are a mature adult capable of making responsible decisions.

I have my own savings account with around 25k in it. But it's in my moms bank account. I don't have a personal bank account or checking becuase I don't buy anything.

talking to your mom like that also gonna make you miss out on tendies at 300 gbp

> becuase I don't buy anything.
so what's the problem?

Don't worry it'll be back at 2700 soon

That's fucking retarded. You are probably the most pathetic faggot I've ever seen on Veeky Forums and that's saying something.

Get a job and open your own account. Sounds like you just wanted to use mommies money to buy crypto. I have a feeling you never worked for any of the money in that account.

My mom and her boomer friends also tried talking me out of BTC.

take responsibility for yourself. When i was 17 i moved 500 miles away for college, opened my own bank account while I was at school. bought a used car, credit card, found my own apartments, etc

Don't rely on others.

>REEEEEEing at your mum
>too autistic to open bank account yourself
>Mother speaks broken english
Post race, OP

Holy shit you're a fucking autist. kys

>this entire thread

Pajeet

It's my money, and I can't get a job. My mom has over 250k in her account and I wanted to use about 20k from her and 6k from my savings. I knew it would moon and I'd make us a ton of money.

>Wow I moved 500 miles away
I got a scholarship in china by 17, moved to the other side of the world
Get on my level

I'm a white American, mom is just a retarded 56 year old boomer that can't type well on a smartphone.

>memeing at ur mom
>blaming ur mom for your stupidity and uncertainty
>cannot bear responsibility for urself

OP you are literally worse than any dumb cunt I've met on this board. KYS you betacucked sissyboi

What do I tell her

No, you see it's your mom's money and that's why she said no. Why can't you get a job?
Also hindsight is 2020, you had no idea it would moon. You could have easily lost your mom 26K.

Oh please nigga. You would have put that BTC into other shitcoins instead of holding it

Lol get your own bank account fag

Dude stop talking like a 12 year old to your mother. Fuck this hurts to read.

Your mom's tits or gtfo

holy shit. that's too cringy. using REEEE outside of Veeky Forums is just too much my nigga

Someone actually took the time to create this autismo larp.

OP you're an extremely autistic faggot I feel sorry for your mum

write a few times more

REEEEEE

then:
MOM U SHOULD KNOW THIS

Buying eth near ath. GL

>

>OP will gamble all his moms retirement savings away because of some Veeky Forums memes

FUCKING lol

>using REE in real life
>Being under age
> Not having a bank account

You must leave. Go to Reddit.

stop acting like a baby, when I turned 18 this august my mum literally shove me money in my hands and said "Go invest, I know you're going to be successful, you're a smart boy", I was hesistant to invest into bitcoins but she gave me the push and I turned my $1300 to $6000

my impression exactly

spam her more memes, that will show her
get a job fag

There's a 0% chance you earned ANY money for yourself when you REEEEEE at your mom.

>Stop blaming.
I lol'd

if you let her control your finances like that, you obviously weren't ready to take such a gamble

cringe thread
your mom just wants what's best for you

>go to the bank
>"I want a savings account"
>Ok sign on the dotted line and give us $100
>boom, savings account

Your mother is right, stop blaming.

You gotta agree this is some top kek entertainment, guys

>be mommas boy and share bank account
>get angry when mommy cucks you out of some gains

this
even if you had that money, you'd piss it away on stupid shit

Confronting her.

youtu.be/6znRXT309tE

>Mommy I dont want my own bank account it hurts my head!

>Mommy help me buy bitcoins. Why won't you help me buy bitcoins Mommy!

>unironically REEs at mom

7/10 sensible chuckle.

if you really are 19 then you need to grow the fuck up

Not enough REEEEE.
5/10

You're meming
On the off chance this is real, I understand now why she didn't trust you to manage thousands of dollars

It is people like you that make me realize it is about time to get out of crypto. It doesn't get any more normie than this.

oh no

I got punched in the face by my dad breaking my nose and thrown out of my house on my 18th birthday, get on my level

>it never ever is enough for you.

youtu.be/PO1izuBmcvE

AHAHA, HAHAHA, that's awesome. Well done. Thank you for the laugh.

My mom was supposed to buy me satellite radio stock in 2009 when it was only $0.26. Had I been only 2 years older I could've just bought it myself. Constantyl nagged her about it and she never did it. It's now $5.44 I would've made 100k profit.

I don't even...

hope you don't miss out on the current Eth dip happening OP.

Sorry OP. Making big money and playing the market is for us adults. Go do your schoolwork so you can slave away for us when we are filthy rich.

stay poor

>actually using REEEEE in a real life setting
you didn't deserve to get BTC at 2,700 anyway

> y-you m-made me miss oouuuuutt

I guess your only option left is to go shoot up a school

>implying an adult needs to buy you stock as a minor
Nope, I'll take custodial accounts for $500 Alex.
There are really no excuses. You didn't put in the effort to get something done yourself. Accept it and move on.

I'm pretty certain about getting a vasectomy now. Thank you

you god damn son of a bitch. put me in the screenshot

I don't understand this post. Why would you need help linking your bank account for transfers?

Do you actually reeee when you talk to people holy shit

lol

I love you

You can't set that up without a parent either you fucking autist.

I told my family about Bitcoin when it was $100 a coin and someone told me to out $10,000 of their cash in and we would split the profits if I was serious and believed in it. I bitched out and was scared of losing their money and being blamed for it so I declined the offer. NO REGERTS.

Holy shit, that scared me. From the thumb nail I thought it's a skull tied up between the upper and lower jar.

stop being an ingrate. how do you even have money? get a job

You only need consent. Did you even fucking try or just continually pester her with "mommy buy me this stock"?
Did you put the paper (or computer) in front of her with everything filled out but the SSN?
Did you make any deal with her such as, do this for my birthday or do this and I give you something in exchange? Good grades?
She doesn't deserve blame if you didn't exhaust every possible effort to get what you want.

said you meant meth

you're a horrible person for blaming your mom for this

if you couldn't do it yourself then you have noone to blame but yourself

The point of crypto is that anyone tard with a computer can mine then for himself and that you don't need a bank account you tard.

If some 3rd worlders in fucking Simbabwe and Venezuela can get Bitcoin, why can't you?

[inhales deeply]
AHAHHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
[breaths]

Asking mommy for advice... financial advice?

[inhales deeply]
AHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAahahaha

Women don't know shit, besides how to manage a kitchen, woman know very, very little. And you're asking for her help to setup a bank account? Holy shit user, you have much to learn, I hope you're still under like 14, for your sake.

The much-anticipated sequel:

youtube.com/watch?v=PO1izuBmcvE

Boomers are to blame for this, this is what happens if you raise your children in a safespace suburban enviroment while reminding them every day how unique they are.

Kekeroni

Why do you talk like that to your mother? This is so fucking cringy.

with how calm she is Im guessing this faggot does this crap all the time. Parents need to start beating their kids again before this shit gets worse.

My gf stopped from buying btc when it was 300 eu and eth when it was 7 eu and still dont blame her lmao. You re over 18 your own decisions

Good lord op, sign up for your own bank account. You're (technically) an adult now.

My mom wanted to invest $30k into bitcoin when it was $25 and I talked her out of it.

Thanks for this, op. I haven't had a hearty chuckle in about a week.

How does it feel to know you screwed yourself out of tens of millions in inheritance?

I almost sold a RuneScape account for 3 BTC back in 2012 when I was 18.
I almost bought BTC for $40 each back in 2013.
I made 21 BTC from RuneScape goldfarming when I was 22.
I am to blame for my indecisiveness. I am responsible for my own successes.

You're also an adult. The above also applies to you.

Should I buy 5k worth of ETH guys? I think I'm too late to the BTC party, I missed out. Maybe I'll put 10k in ETH and 5k in BTC.