LINK isn't a bad idea

Sergey is just an asshole. So I spent hours trying to figure out what LINK is, I'm not a brainlet but I'm also relatively new to smart contract technology and I needed to fully understand chainlink before picking sides. I watched several interviews with Sergey and Chainlink is as huge as linkies think, but it stands a good chance of failing simply because Sergey is kind of an asshole. Not the Steve Jobs work people to death with crazy ideas asshole, but picked on in school magic the gathering card collecting never getting laid hates explaining things to normies kind of asshole. This is why /biz loves him and also a giant red flag. These are not the kinds of people that chad ceos like working with and chad ceos aren't the kinds of guys that people like Sergey like working with. Him going completely off the radar after getting his money (and likely living out his sexual and culinary fantasies for the first time in his life) completely makes sense. He gets frustrated with normies interviewing him on youtube to promote his company for him. I've seen this type of self destructive genius before. If anything kills LINK it will be Sergey's hubris. I will still buy a small bag just in case he gets his head on straight because it is a game changing product, but this guy is a fucking beta with a chip on his shoulder and now he has tons of money. I've never seen that turn out well.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xs0gbn3BMPg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ive always thought its fucking sickening knowing this piece of shit sits on his computer all day long and for over a month doesn't inform anyone.

Doesn't take a second out of his day to say any words.
Has a programmed robot under his hire to say basic sentences.
Can't even address his most honest followers and instill confidence.
Can't respect people who gave him 32 million $

Just fucks with my head, sure he doesn't have too but even a simple update is all people really want. What fucks with me even more is I always watch his interviews and then I feel comfy again, I just hope it doesn't lead to a quiet self destruction.

If Sergey is so bad with CEOs, then how did Sergey manage to land one of the very biggest business relationships in all of crypto with Swift?

just imagine if he hired some industrious chinese coders and turned this fucking thing into Chainchink it could be amazing, instant 10x

that's the thing. he wouldnt. the reason he never hired people is because he's the personality type that doesnt trust other people to "get it". He wont delegate, he wants to do it all himself because he's the only one "smart enough". That's the problem with these guys, they never learned to lead.

>hur dur, muh swift

Deal with it.

this is what hubris does. he thinks it's other people's job to just get why his product is good and seems frustrated when he has to explain it. I had a friend that had a internet security business and thats as specific as I can be because he could never explain wtf he did with enough detail for me to understand it. He was smart and I assume his product did well because they had some big clients but they could never expand and he would never hire people or market his shit because he was just an autistic mess with no social skills that as soon as he got some initial success figured everything else would just work out. His company ended up failing because he wanted to do everything, even the shit he was terrible at. It was a control thing. I bet if Sergey got a good project manager or handed the CEO reigns over to someone else that LINK would do well. He just doesnt strike me as a leader. Some people are generals and some people are soldiers. Sergey is a super-soldier but just because you're the best player on the field, doesnt mean you'd make a good coach.

its really hard to read him ill admit, almost robotic, nothing personal, only the concept is all he ever talks about

youtube.com/watch?v=xs0gbn3BMPg

This video disagrees with you. I think he comes across very approachable and good humoured. Fwiw, I think, so does she... Next!

it's over for LINK. BTC will keep going up and link will keep going down lower than all other alts. It's shit. You've made a bade investment choice, DEAL WITH YOUR SHIT! XD Move on. Buy Bitcoin and recover your loss in a few weeks (BTC will probably DOUBLE in value in the next week). LINK is fucked.

I hope he kills himself.

Fuck off retard. When you are able to engage with a company like SWIFT and big banks, you will be authorized to voice opinions. Now, you are just a spoiled kid who probably put 29 usd on chainlink and feel like warren buffet. Grow up.

honestly, I've never thought to psychoanalyze him in this way, but I think you're absolutely spot on

100% this. Sergay is a fucking piece of shit. He will kill this project. Listen to the asshole speak he’s in this solely for himself. The piece of crap has a 20 cent coin. He better get his head straight to make this thing succeed. High chance it never does be he’s a fat fucking idiot who thinks he’s hot shit

Felt this since i first did DD. Glad im not the only one in here thats completely autistic

Link is a shitty idea. Yet another middleman trying to insert itself where no one asked for it, and no one really needs it. The days of middlemen are waning. The lightning is connecting people directly to the goods.

I'll never buy that piece of shit and I wish you assholes would just shut up about it already. I'm sorry you got the bag, but really. Let it go.

not everyone is an impatient cuck jumping from one shitcoin to another

pretty soon you will be able to buy every LINK for 29 USD

thx 4 blog lol

ya OP. Take investment advice from the user that thinks bitcoin will be at $18,000 in a week

Sergey was into Bitcoin from around $30 so it's highly likely he's already quite wealthy

Also, if you watch some of Ari Juels videos he talks about some of Bitcoins precursors and why they failed which he discusses being poor management and business acumen. So I have to believe he wouldn't have gotten involved had Sergey been so obviously destined to fail on the business side. Plus Steve seems like a Chad.

aaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY LIIIIINNNKKKKKKKKKK
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK
THAT WAS MY LIFE SAVINGS SERIOUSLY FUCK YOU NOW IT'S ALL FUCKING GONE

Deluded LINKies will never learn

Sub 1000 sats soon

>Doesn't take a second out of his day to say any words.
>Has a programmed robot under his hire to say basic sentences.
>Can't even address his most honest followers and instill confidence.
>Can't respect people who gave him 32 million $
yup. you can say all that.

and you know what.

he's gonna be the man to send us straight to fuckin' lambo land. hell. fucking. yeah.

man fuck off you have top being so delusional and think objectively sometimes, im just pointing out the obvious

Do you have to shill on every LINK thread? It's super obvious because you always use that same pic/filename.

>Felt this since i first did DD
dungeons and dragons?
what are you on about?

I bet it's sergy himself

Nice!

Yeah I can see that... I know those types aswell.. that shit never turns out alright, eventually they fuck themselves over and when they do its without recovery.

Do you have to fud link in every thread?