Can someone, whithout shilling

Can someone tell me why BCH is mooning without meme responses. Checking hash rates etc, there's no reason for it. This just a quick PnD then?

yeah bro it's just a quick P & D even though every time it pumps it holds the value. Can you retards even look at charts?

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

BTC corrected a bit cause it was overbought and now everyone is "muh flippening" again

Like all of Wall St and Bitcoin it is controlled by bots programmed to do what they are designed to do.

Steal meme dreams.

The same reason why BTC has been pumping just now. Checking hash rates etc, there's was no reason for it.

Probably cuz btc is falling a bit after hitting 9600

does this say to you anything?
peopleflip to BCH

Shit doesn't have to make sense during a bubble.
If you disagree: Bitcoin Gold is 5th. QED.

Because people who bought bitcoin in 2011 are now buying bch for the same reasons

they just flip floping nothing special Roger ver shilling

I think it was just one whale making a move.

>1m charts
>does this say to you anything?
Yep, that you're a retard.

>tall blonds

pls let me have

I mean all of these coins fluctuate without any real reason.

Unless a coin is moving 20%+ in a day there usually isn't a reason.

everything is happening according to the plan

Any number of reasons. Could be a group of bagholders who found a gullible whale to spread FOMO and pump up the price.

Usually coins go up due to pump n dumps, especially smaller coins.

This pump only test pump... this is how whales measure and prepare for big jump and long mission

It's not a test bump, that was the 40 million dollar bump

It's just slowly going up since there is so much resistance because this is unnatural growth.

40 million aint shit dude its gonna break 2500 tonight

>>Mooning
Non-technical used by a bunch of novice poor fags. If you see a 'moon', it means that it is 'Over bought'.

SELL