Is there any reason to not go all in on this?

Is there any reason to not go all in on this?

Seems too good to be true, how under the radar this one is.

I got in at $6mm market cap, and I'm considering throwing 80% of my portfolio into this and forgetting about it.

yeah dude, throw 80% of your entire fucking portfolio into an alt that came about this past couple of weeks

what could go wrong

Only thing that could go wrong is I lose everything

Not a terrible trade off for a potential 10x

i put my entire portfolio into this.

my man. when did you get in?
huge things coming up for this coin

i got in at like 21 cents. been trading up from there. balls of steel baby one life to live one life to win

I'm 100% in HST.

Bought at (in ETH) 0.00056, 0.0007 and 0.0008.

Gonna hold until it hits $1.5 or $2. Shouldn't be a long wait; a month or two.

how much u holdin

Only 20k unfortunately.

I'm 40% in. Considering to put even more into it

Do not fucking all in on something that can't even publish the economics of their coin before ICOing jesus fucking christ

price prediction after announcement?

Small dip right now on Ether Delta. Time to accumulate more.

it will drop 100%, and I even own the coin

Some people will obviously sell the news, so expect a small dip before/during the UN announcement.

But with many events ahead (AMA with Balina, partnerships announcement, Binance listing etc), most people have incentive to hold and even buy the dip.

See people are already buying the dip right now.

Eat shit.

Why sell so soon? I'm holding till $5 at least

I'm not gonna sell everything when it hits $1.5 or $2.

will it even hit 2$

Go fuck yourself you narrowminded faggot. If you can't handle even hearing about your investment dropping in value your like 90% of every other faggot on Veeky Forums..

where to buy?

their partnerships are very strong. it helps that POWR (another australian coin) is doing great.

why isn't it on binance faggot

To reach $2 price, it only needs a $60m market cap.

Now ask yourself, do you think a project like HST can't reach a $60m market cap?

I personally believe HST deserves at least a $100m market cap, maybe in Q1 2018.

Lol why are you still here, pajeet? You don't even own HST. You're only here to fud.

What's your ETH address? I'm gonna send you some ETH so that you can go buy a rope and hang yourself.

EtherDelta, KuCoin, Cryptopia, Livecoin.

I guess it's time to make an etherdelta, do you tink this ppiece of shit coin can me a x5?

The team is working on Binance. I expect it will list HST some time in December.

You don't need to make an account on EtherDelta. You just need to deposit ETH and buy.

x5 from current price $0.40 is $2 per HST. In my opinion, it's very possible in Dec or Jan.

Maybe longterm. My cautious estimate is slightly >$1 if the news and announcements are good. If you buy now, it should at least be a x2 till new year.

just came out weeks ago you faggot

Pajeet? I probaly own more than you do. You are the true pajeet here shilling this coin. Kill yourself buddy .

>your like 90% of every other faggot on Veeky Forums..
>I probaly own more than you do

You speak pajeet english, user. Also everyone in this thread can smell your stinky poo smeared in your pants.

Hurry give me your ETH address. Buy a rope with my ETH and hang yourself.

It will dip, maybe not 100%, but it will.. Just hold retard, and you will see 1$ EOY at least

You are wrong. Don't expect 100% rise from UN news. It will rise for other reason, the other guy you are calling pajeet basically answered you and is right.

You have spent to much time on this board... You're advising people to all in on this coin, and the mere sound of someone saying that your investment will decrease in value (short term), makes you go full autism.

>Just hold retard
>Implying I will sell the dip
If you read my posts above, you'll see that I said I'm gonna hold until it hits $1.5 or $2.

>Don't expect 100% rise from UN news
>Implying I expect even a slightest rise from UN news
Again, scroll up. Do you see me saying "I expect even a rise from the UN news tomorrow"? I said "Some people will obviously sell the news, so expect a small dip before/during the UN announcement."

bought ATH and already -10%

>You're advising people to all in on this coin
Show me my post where I advise people to go all in on HST.

If you can show me that post, I'll send you ETH.

If you can not, you're just a sad pajeet lurking on Veeky Forums with no purpose other than spreading fud on random coins.

I called you out, and now that you can't give a better comeback, you start creating bullshit like "You're advising people to all in on this coin."

>You have spent to much time on this board
And you're not?

50% of my stack in HST and like 25% in GVT

LETS GO BOYS