my eyeesss

>TA

Id rather have a little correction right now rather than a huge one later

it's happening, it's finally happening
GET OUT WHILE YOU CAN ANONS
don't say you haven't been warned

just wait.
10k is not that far away.

Now watch it go straight back up again. We going to 20k by xmas.

10k by the end of the day and 20k by the end of the year

>Already back up

Wew

if it double tops its going down hard

phew, almost panic sold.

im not sure this is over yet

goes up 500 a day
35 days before end of year

35*500 = +17500 before end of year

yeah dude its that simple
i mean look at all the other times it went up 500 dollars a day for a month straight
happens all the time
free money
come get your piece

wew lads

what? am i wrong?

alright im about to go to bed. Do I sit in BTC or BCH?

I feel sick

Is this bitcoin charts? This looks like something I can trade pretty well. Looks like some Smart Money is finally in there.

retard detected

put sell order at 0.2 and rebuy in the early morning

Can't wait to see you "crypto traders" get wipped out as more and more hedge fund firms enter coin trading.

Just hodl you idiots, stop playing chart wizardry, scale back or diversify if you're really worried and not in some noname coin, you'll make it just be patient.

Zoom out and it's still a bull flag. 10k incoming

Are those 5 min candles?
You noobs don't know what a panic sell is

"hedge fund firms"
lol top larp my dude

>are those 5 minute candles
clearly says hourly retard

Hey man. TA on ARK? Right now it looks very optimistic, almost too optimistic, so I'm very unsure of my own TA.

i swear to god people come in to these kinds of threads just to say the dumbest thing they could think of

There are over 100 crypto hedge funds now compared to 11 last year.

As more enter you're going to get fucked.

and by the way, as someone who actually worked at an FX focused fund, you would be laughed out of the Monday Meeting for trying to propose any kind of position on bitcoin. What kind of PM or risk analyst would sign off on a position like that?
You clearly don't know what you're talking about

>You clearly don't know what you're talking about

What did I say that's wrong in that post? Because I'm ready to prove your dumb ass wrong.

Yes, ARK please! By the way, thanks for keeping me from losing my money on POWR.

not much to say other than moon. EMA/MA cross = mega bull

Lol. Anyways I'm gone. Good luck.

Thank you TA FAG

seriously though? Exponential moving averages and moving average crosses? Did you actually claim to work for a FX fund, and this is what you're using? Haha oh boy.

Lol I'm sorry but please don't tell me you use "Alligator" systems hahahabhava

That's a very simple, easy to understand reason for the price going up. If you want an actual breakdown and write up of why I think the price will go up you can dm me on twitter.
>why are you still here?

Thanks. Just bought 89 ARK (not 89k) this morning as my Hail Mary play to see what the last $300 of the $600 poorfag investment I started this month with. I might still be in the game, nice!

your mind is a mess. youre not confident in anything. hope you fare better irl

we'll see heavy selling until 40k sats, but as long as we dont drop below 35.5k 35k support we should be fine.
Also we don't use TA for client ideas. All this TA is done for Veeky Forums and myself for fun. Client ideas are pitched using our trading models. You would know that if you had any finance experience :)

>>"EMA//MA is mega bull!!!!"
>>Created a bastardized MACD with two MAs
What is this, amateur hour?
People actually pay you for using beginning knowledge?

GTFO with your weak TA

with ark the 4 hour is bullish but the day chart is bearish, which one should i watch?

so is this the slow decline down for btc, or is it a correction? surely you should know

4 h completed outweighs 1 day uncompleted candle
Why do you think the 1D candle is bearish?

see

cause it has a bearish cross for the ma and ema a couple candles back, the mac d looked good though.

Let's be honest.

Bitcoin is beyond crashing now - I can't see it happening, ever.

Too many bagholders/chads/richfucks in the game now, the pump is forever

You clearly do not understand the complexity of the brilliant "Alligator System." When that gator mouth opens up it means it's hungry for more risk.

Now get out of here or get bitten by the great gator mouth.

By fractal cycle analysis, within the given range, at the 1M, and going back to the first Friday of the month: Extremely bullish with declining volume delta.

However, raw fractal data suggests a strong potential does still exist for another major rally (no guarantee).

Proportionality: My speculation based on this analysis is all for the very short term (next 12 hours).

Nearest major reliable support is 9000, which looks like it is currently overbought.

There is no too big to fail, well except the Feds

OP looking at 10 different indicators you use I assume you're not anywhere near to being an expert in TA. Prove me wrong go gtfo.

What we can see on BTC is short-term breakout through the long-term price channel. With decreasing volume, overbought RSI and overall view on the market we can expect BTC fall to 7k levels in the nearest time.

Alligator system is THREE MAs, not one SMA and one EMA.

That would essentially be a MACD.

>he uses RSI
>he can't do the formula in his head
Retard detected

honestly I have no fucking clue Anymore. I don't fuck with this beginner baby shit.

pic related

Let me guess, you just set these indicators to make your chart look more pro? lmaooo

right so, assuming i want to wake up tomorrow happy, do i buy this dip right now, or sell?

>he has his lagging span of the Ichi turned on lmao!

I really don't pay attention to it, why you do? Grow up m8

As always, the key question.

>RSI
You can easily do it in your head and oyu're just taking up real estate on your chart
>Ichi zoomed out to fuck all so you can't even see any crosses
epic, simply epic

why so many threads lately op? are you trying to get a decent sized following on twitter so you can short your followers???

>arguing about which retard indicator is less retarded than the others.

Also why do you keep talking about your twitter like we're supposed to know who you are?

You got me curious...

H1 analysis:
Confirmed major support at 5600.
Unconfirmed weak support at 7500.
Quiet volume delta.
Uninterrupted healthy bullish trend.
Raw fractal with potential for for major rally.

Still looks overbought, but BTC is overhyped anyway. All it will take is for a little bad press to crash.

We saw no indication of any support at 9000
We did however see multiple instances of bouncing off 8930
Why would 9000 be safe? Is it safe just like 4000 was during China FUD?
also obligatory
>muh fractals

Reliable for the M1 for the next 12 hours.

Time-frames dude... proportionality. If you don't understand how to apply this to the chart, you might as well be gambling.

Do you realize that fractals are most commonly used with moving averages right?

wannabe expert pajeet shitter confirmed. GTFO pig

looking at fib levels, I assume we go to .786/6800. Looks good with the channel btw

everyone always afraid to make a call though.

im not though! :D
no ta here at all, just gut. im gonna call that this is gonna go below 9k and become a bigger dip that lasts... i dunno, a day i guess? now asking me where itll stop, i have no idea... and obviously, i dont have much confidence in being right. but something over 50% i guess... lol. lets see if im right

fibs are set up incorrectly
retard confirmed

just short it, man. It still can go to sub10k levels but then the huge crash is happening.

What you don't realize is how I am applying them in my proprietary system... of which I will not reveal.

You're thinking of basic fractals, or simple reversal calculation.

>>Expecting fib to reach higher than 100% just because your emotions are hopeful.

going to short more if price is up
fibs are correct, you're shitting urself right now loooooool

the ratios stay all the same, fag

TA FAG is powr a done deal for sure or any chance of a bounce back still? I know you warned us but I heeded them and am in it now!

thanks to all you TA folk. i suppose you cant really get along either but, i dont know shit so all im an avid user of the feelbonacci sequence. anybooks you guys recommend for a bleeding nub?

DYOR fag

Ugh...

Fib is a tool to determine cycle peak. If you're beyond 100%, it's time to get out of your position, or to not even enter.

Try another set of cycles.

>implying hedge funds out perform the market

What balls

is it JUSTing .... ????

Can I sleep holding ARK? If I come back in 6 hours will I miss the pump?

Agreed, but you can use fibs for shorter time frames to determine potential support/resistance in conjunction with other indicators. For example you can use it from an ATH to determine potential short-term support

If you're beyond those levels by multiple points however, then you're paralyzing your analysis.

Less is more.

>overbought RSI
Kek

Investopedia

>>Whole history H1 analysis
No confirmed major supports below 5600.

Indicative of a market without bears... BTC is fragile.

...no confirmed above 5600

>he riced is charts

my meme lines tell me 7.3 is support, with a bit of panic sell fuel might go to 6.5. Everything fine

over 70 is called overbought you dumb ass

If this wasn't bitcoin I would agree, but this is organic growth for this commodity. Time to drive it to 100 again

Your multiple SMAs with different setting are each telling you the same thing that you could know with just one, or a simple glance at a naked set of bars, but without the lag.

What you don't understand is that continued bullish gains are uncharted territory everyday for BTC, therefore a reliable TA cannot be determined for your chart as there is no top to compare it to... unless you go to lower timeframes.

wtf r u that retarded? it's called RELATIVE strength index, it applies to any stock incl. bitcoin

What's the reliability of RSI?
Will you gain a statistical advantage by using the same indicator that everyone else is simultaneously using?

RSI is a free indicator.

Do you really think this is going to help you?

the multiple smas are for shorter time frames.
>What you don't understand is that continued bullish gains are uncharted territory everyday for BTC
If I would have a satoshi for everytime I heard that phrase I would have probably 0.1 btc. Again, basically you are right, from here on it is tea leaf reading, TA becomes blurry. But remember, this is a market with people who trade according to experience, so high probability similar patterns repeat, like bitcoin ignoring bear wedges

>you'll make it be patient
You don't know how gud this makes me feel user. I've been waiting my entire shit existence for something to happen. A qt gf, a great job, a true friend, but I've encountered and have experienced none of these things. Who would have known these things, these so called "virtual tokens" would have been the highlight of my shit life. All I'm hoping is for bitcoin to hit 100k. Just need to 10x my current amount and I'm there. Hodl on my brothers, don't make stupid moves.