Have 70k chainlink

>have 70k chainlink
>am responsible for at least 25% of all chainlink FUD posts

lol is this really sergey?

He's so lucky. That girl is like a 9/10.

YES BUT THAT'S MY WIFE

WHAT THE FUCK

>whales haven't learned how permanent too much fud can be

I'm not trying to keep the price low. I think it's dead but i'm too indifferent to sell

Same, I love to FUD. Nothing makes me cum harder when one of the most fudded coins skyrocket and people miss one of the few real moneymakers, I mean life-changing money makers

This

this, 26k here and I fud the shit out of link constantly getting BTFO in arguments, makes me comfy about my investment, the day my fud doesn't get debunked is the day I sell, that's my safety strategy

Are you me? Except I hold 150k

I hate Sergey and I'll do everything in my power to make this project publicly known as a scam with shitty devs.
He brought this on himself.

Sergey is alternating between eating Big Macs and snorting cocaine off of black BBW booty cheeks while Rory is furiously stroking his pencil dick in the corner with one hand and stonewalling investors in the slack with the other. That’s why all his “updates” trying to hide the fact that this project is a complete debacle are riddled with typos. A pile of unread resumes sit on the floor, drenched in Big Mac sauce. Steve is the only one trying. He’s locked away in his moms basement trying to learn GO. It’s such an obscure and asinine language that he can’t find the documentation he needs. He’s about to snap. He keeps frantically calling Sergey. Sergey only texts back, “new phone, who dis” and “32 million solves my oracle problem.” Steve’ mom’s basement reeks of the marijuana Steve smokes to cope with the stress. A thick haze from all the smoke lingers. All Steve can see are two faint lights. One is the blue light emitting from his shitty 2010 dell inspiron laptop. Somehow Sergey didn’t think they’d have money in the budget for him to get a new laptop. The other is the glimmer of steel of his colt 45 revolver with his one way ticket out of his hell.

I have 41k.

wouldnt you be broke then?

What if I told you that girl was his daughter?

I only have 12k LINK and I always bump the FUD threads that are dying. Feelsgood

My hatred for Sergey is bigger than my love for gains.

you are not the real pepe baller, faggot

If Veeky Forums didn't get justd and hodl from the ath to the atl people would be saying this has promise. Seeing as I'm still waiting for a transfer to clear at the bank, I hope the price continues to be this low.

chainlink is such an awesome project, even the devs fud it by shitting on their investors, haha, it's great! r-right guys??

All of this fud is starting to get to me. Either I'm right and everyone is insane or everyone else is right and I'm insane. Oh well, lambo or bust.

>Lol guys the fud is just holders like me xD
>Its safe to buy I promise xD
Lol sonny, you think anyone is this new or what

lambo or bust, my friend
lambo or bust.

My digits will confirm that this Christmas surprise will be the greatest Christmas gift any linkie could receive!

linkies actually thinks this poor attempt at reverse psychology works, while it's obvious this complete shitfest is never going anywhere. even digibyte has more promise.

source? thanks.

Oh well I tried maybe q1 if we are lucky

fucking lost

lost my shit reading this

lmao lost it

Is this your new strategy, goys? Coordinated reversed psychology?

>I was fudding chainlink so that I can accumulate more
>Now that you see the fuds were ours, chainlink is actually good! Buy buy!

lol, fucking lost it hard