THE SOURCE CODE OF BITCOIN LEAKED, EVERYONE GET OUT!

THE SOURCE CODE OF BITCOIN LEAKED, EVERYONE GET OUT!

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/H64lTMC.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=9eRgQYIPqZk
directory.io/
github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/master/src/bitcoin-tx.cpp
github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin
directory.io
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't it open source to begin with?

Lets say this is true, what are the implications of it being leaked, Like would it be worthless ?

Completely worthless

... but can you cash it out?

Selling the sauce for 1 BTC

Listen to these idiots hahahhaha

Completely worthless.

BlockChain is finished.

i.imgur.com/H64lTMC.jpg

@2:50
youtube.com/watch?v=9eRgQYIPqZk

did he just broke his neck

IT'S WORTHLESS, IT'S DUMPING RIGHT NOW! LOOK AT THE FUCKING CHARTS!

>only source code
nigga all fucking private keys got leaked
directory.io/
seriously, if you own any BTC, get out now

OH - MY - FUCKING - GOD!

Yes listen and learn what happens when you get high off your own supply in an attempt to dethrone the king.

We're talking sub $100

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK
github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin/blob/master/src/bitcoin-tx.cpp

BTC is open source. You're just mad coz you sold. You fucked yourself, shitface. XD

REEEEE GET OUT NOW

Someone explain to me, an idiot, how this is just a scary meme and isn’t really important

OF COURSE IT IS OPEN SOURCE NOW THAT THE SOURCE IS LEAKED! EVERYONE, GET OUTTA HERE!

THE SOURCE
CODE
IS LITERALLY
OUT IN THE OPEN
NOW
THIS IS A
FUCKING DISASTER
ANYONE CAN SEE THE CODE
AND HACK IT

does this explain it clearly enough, nobrainer

Guys, I just checked the source code and Satoshi put a backdoor in. IT'S ALL A HONEY POT YOU HAVE TO CASH OUT BEFORE THIS SPREADS

Bitcoin is already open source.

same question. is that possible and have already been done ?

Sell sell sell!!!!

Ahhhhhhhh short 1000x

What's with this half asked FUD recently?
Is it because there is absolutely nothing that can crash BTC right now that means that Alts will die?

alright, that's it, i'm done with this board.

OMG HERE IT IS

SEE IT BEFORE ITS TAKEN DOWN: github.com/bitcoin/bitcoin

No it was closed.

Meet the source code behind all of wealth stealing blockchain.

It will save your life and you will most likely never invest another dime in this bot hell you installed your soul in.

i.imgur.com/H64lTMC.jpg

You thought crypto installed you at the top of the food chain but you failed to recognize that these master of coinz had a job to do and the fucked it up royally.

Now the correction cometh as the truth rolls out and you see the puppet masters blueprint in full color.

Just wait till they use that trifork to shut down your interwebz.

You will beg for them to reinstall your soul back into the matrix.

Exactly, the open source code has been leaked! SELL SELL SLLE

isn't this fake?

IT'S REAL, THE SOURCE CODE GOT LEAKED.

JUST TRIED TO SELL EVERYTHING BUT I COULDN'T.

IT'S TOO LATE.

now that the source code has been leaked we can make an open source version

I'll call it openbitcoin

Meet the source:

fake news, my uncle works at bitcoin and he says they keep the code locked in an uncrackable safe.

shill harder

you guys are pathetic loooool man just.... just.......

kill yourself xD

It's over. I have my funds on a hardware wallet which is at my mom's house. I can't get my Bitcoins to an exchange. Help MEEEE!!

You're trying to push the price down using fake news. This only shows that there are many of you already on peak FOMO levels. You will eventually buy in once it crosses 10k and goes parabolic to the moon. Thank you for the buy signal. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I LAUGH SO FUCKING HARD AT ALL OF YOU NOCOINERS. XD

I'm not fudding but man it has to correct right? jumped out at around 6000

come on chinese FUD where are you

you think your so smart user but i just used the source code to find your keys

find mine mate

>directory.io
what is this

IT'S A MOTHERFUCKING LIST OF ALL PRIVATE KEYS THAT WERE REVERSE ENGINEERED BY THE LEAKED SOURCE CODE!

Getting tired of these mémés

and when did the source code leak? today? right?

what do you hope to accomplish with this weak attempt at creating FUD? The few normies who fall for your FUD on Veeky Forums will not make any difference in the grand scheme of things. The price is unstoppable now. 100k by 2018 Q1. You missed the chance to buy BTC before the big spike (again lol). People like you would've sold in 2013 as well. GET REKT HAHA

It's literally a prank website. Google it, dates back to 2013.

Veeky Forums is what happens when sociopaths share a forum with gullible retards, apparently.

It's over. People are going to use the bitcoin source code to create rival coins. Fuck.

Who gives a shit about BITCOIN anyway? It is all about BTC.

Don't be scared blockchainer. They already know you are just going to hop right back to forex USD in a sad sad attempt to pull Wall St to crash on que. Source code is now out how you run the angles 999 fine and the www 666 beasts. The womb of the whore is rusty and dusty and their is no more chances for her to birth another one of your fucked up wealth stealing memes.

if john q public can parse an iranian crochet newsletter then 9gag has failed

>bUYcrGnG
It's a sign!

It's not a prank website retard. Look at the first few pages, import the private keys that are there. It's real.

Nice discord group

fucking hell, sold everything. was a good run