twitter.com/AnonBabble

EVERYBODY ON THE ARK NOOOOOOOW

How much are my boys holding?

2,000 here

1.8k reporting in
Want to get to 2k asap but I think it'll moon before I can put more money in

I have 700

6000 club bruh

My delegate is only sending me 10.7 ark a week.

What do?

Just 200, i got out to other proyects

>only

That's about right for that amount of Ark, not sure what you mean

What delegate you with? that’s more than biz classic gives me and my stacks larger than yours

0 I just sold all mine right now for a profit since ARK is going to dump again

$12 when this is released.

For a few weeks, I was getting 11+ Ark. Now it's lowered. Oh well.

I'm using dutch delegate

4.6k arkbaron here. Will reach 5k in a few months by staking alone.

Feels... so good

>tfw biz classic jewing us with low rates
thinking about switching desu

Do we HODL or are we bout to get dumped on?

Atleast, but with business entity finished more people will trust ark and thus more partnerships and investors so we can be at 25$ in january

ONLY 1.4K FUCK I'M SWING TRADING WITH 200 BUT THERE'S NOT MUCH TIME TO GET MORE

You having a laugh? An iOS NEO wallet did nothing for the price. Then it got took down by Apple.

i'm all in with 40 ARK

Do you actually think people are buying enough ark to do a sizable dump? Right now people are buying up bitcoin and will spend it all on alts once it crashes.

Expect Ark to hit $4.

Growth is looking too healthy for a dump

Just hold imo

It was taken down by Apple because they didn't have the right certs and weren't a legally registered business. Plus Apple takes down anything Chinese that feels even remotely scammy.

Nope. It's in consolidation. Not a bad time to accumulate.

Well at least if we get JUST-ed, A R K M A R I N E will be a pretty good moniker

$4.70 minimum from here, trust me
tradingview.com/chart/ARKUSD/KMXwrd1s-Ark-bull-flag-target-level-4-70/

More people staking leads to lower reward. That's why bizclassic has a loyalty bonus system, where newly staked balances generate less, loyal members generate more.

I left Dutch and went back to biz classic because of how diluted Dutch became. biz is actually much less diluted now since they moved the biz_classic whales over to biz_private

We are stack brothers. Never sell

Ark's growth is too consistent and stable to get JUSTed hard in a pump n dump, and the market cap is also too high for that. We're fine.

The staking system that generates Ark for holders also discourages any massive price drops.

That implying to expect about 4x?

>the Veeky Forums delegate is the most stable and technically sophisticated of all

How much do you need to have to even get paid out? Is it possible to get anything with like 500 buck or do you need multiple thousands invested?

not sure where you got 4x from. but long term it should 4x eventually.

Fucking poorfag, I have almost 90 ARK!

The dude went to NYU and has a degree in Comp Sci. Smart guy, check out the ark faucet he made too

You can stake with any amount, just by keeping it in your wallet and voting for a delegate. The more you have, the more you earn. Most delegates will earn you about 10%+ annual returns on your holdings, i.e. 200 Ark gets you 20 Ark per year.

2785 Arkmarine reporting in.

250 here adding another 250 iF it will dip

Got any suggestions for me? biz_classic? I was staking on there, but dutch generated more for me.

Is it too late for biz_classic?

so glad i dropped 100 bucks more last night. i was looking at the graph and it was pretty obvious it was going to break out. poor fag here but im trying to me it

Glad i got more last night. 1k club. I want 4k

Fuck, I was going to do this last night , but I decided to take a nappy nap and wake up refreshed.

I'm going in anyway, fuck it.

Time to get JUSTed.

770 ARC poorfag reporting in, will I make it lads?

Yes user. We all are.

Lmao no need for smartbridges once chainlink gets their mainnet running

Deluded arkies..

College poorfag here with 65 ARK, hoping to get up to 100 before it hits $5. Will I make it?

Like someone takes those 2 serious kek

You're that fucking brickworker/stone mason arent you? Glad to see youve increased your stack

Reminder not to listen to ridiculous price predictions. They are as valid as the classic "dgb $1 end of June"

>muh chainlink

so how can I buy ARK, i have the desktop wallet but i'm new to crypto

anybody wanna help me out

DGB (and many others) was completely unsustainable in its growth. It was a blatant pump n dump; from being worth nothing to millions overnight. Not to mention the project itself was shit.

Ark is a completely different animal.

new money is coming guys, We all be rich in 2018

ark 1 trillion dollars by EOY 2018

3 Reporting. I was waiting for a deposit to post...

Am I going to make it, friends?

fuck you, were not diluted were deluded, and thats a good thing for arkies. We ruled the seas, and we will rule again. Our flagship the Ruyter will wreck the Spanish armadas, destroy the British fleets, the seven seas will be ours!!!

Buy eth or btc from coinbase/gdax/wherever you buy it from fiat, transfer either one ( eth is faster) to binance/bittrex/any exchange, buy ark, become arkie

thanks bro

Yeah, imo institutional money is really going to enter the cryptosphere in 2018. And as Bitcoin continues to increase in market cap, you can bet that they'll be looking for promising projects to invest in that could generate them higher long-term returns.

im pretty sure he went to do wehrmacht panzergrenadier training for a few months, the NYU thing doesnt add up.

I'd have 6 gorrilion dollars then. I could jew the jews

>confused linkies talking about running manlets

>tfw i skipped my gf so i could end up reading comfy ark threads all night

what is this delegate thing and how do i get free arkies?

Nice stack, 2710 here.

blog.ark.io/dpos-and-ark-voting-explained-68596a171ca1

Sitting just about 1900 now. The most exciting thing about the last week is that bitcoin is literally the entry point for all of crypto. More money in bitcoin means more for the entire ecosystem... and since Ark is gaining a lot of popularity I am sure we will see a big flow this direction soon.

Start selling Adderall for extra ARK money

300 cos I'm poor.

You'd have to be retarded to not be in ark right now.

Seriously though, this thing is going to explode

I mean just look at the chart

Forgot pic

Enjoy losing your money dumb arkies.

I want to buy more but it's so high right now :(

I can't tell if ARK is going up naturally or because BTC keeps rising.

Is this why Greece is in so much (((debt)))?

$3 ETH used to be high too.

55k but wish I got in earlier

Soon you'll be calling it the low.
I started buying ark at 2.25-2.50 and thought it was expensive. Now it's always over 3 dollars.

It's $3.50, if it was $3 I'd be buying fucking hard. Also I have to wait a few hours for fiat to clear if I want to put in more.

You have $200k in Ark?

Goddamn user, nice going. What price did you get in at?

Will there still be time to make money in crypto? I'm late to the game.

theres some guy in the biz_private with 600k ark

If you buy ark, you'll 10x your money.

And that's only like 1/3 of his stack kek

ARK is truthfully your last real opportunity to be part of a true moon mission.
A lot of other coins will definitely rise, but it's getting to the point where crackdowns are beginning and scamcoins' days are numbered.
Next year, a lot of coins will probably stop trading/get thrown off exchanges, but I can guarantee you, ARK will still be around.

>apple
vs
>shady chinese tulip trading app

kek

I'm getting so fucking mad, gdax is saying it can't confirm my identity based off public records what the actual fuck

Had the same issue. Do you have a credit card? If not, there's no real way to get them to verify your identity. They check credit records to do so.

Yea he has estimated to have 1.5million ARK across multple accounts. He is our AR-King

No, I just have Debit

i wonder when the guy bought it man
he already made it lmao

How the fuck do I just buy some of this shit

Bittrex

buy high sell low my man, you are very welcome

Transfer Bitcoin or ETH over to Binance/Bittrex/whatever exchange you use and buy some there

but a debit card should count right?

Yea haha its fucked, and he would be staking a large portion of it, if not all of it. Recieving about 100k ark a year passive income.

I think he bought around 6 cents and most of it below 50 cents. Just speculation, but I know he has been in the game since the beginning some time.

can you imagine what you could do with thousands of $ every single day passively?

i'd get a few hundred at least into every single coin in existance just so i have a finger in every cookie jar... just hodling and still having more money than you can spend