shit normies say about crypto
>"bitcoin won't stay that high. it's not a real currency."

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/H64lTMC.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9XWghQb20k
vimeo.com/238200003
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>bitcoin is a big waste of money and a scam

who uses bitcoin as a real currency? i’ve never seen someone dumb enough to besides degenerate drug addicts on the darknet

>you should definitely take some money off the table

> Dont need bitcoin anyway, like I can't even buy a beer with it duhhh hahahaaaa

>bitcoin has no intrinsic value

>shit normies say about crypto
"I'm buying bitcoin"

BTC is already in normieville mainstream. Alts are the new coin that normies don't know about.

>gold has industrial applications, unlike bitcoin

"bitcoin won't stay that high. it's just inflation."

Things bots say to themselves to verify their existence:

i.imgur.com/H64lTMC.jpg

>Yeah! I sold Bitcoin months ago and made a whole $300! And now the bubble is about to pop, I'm pretty smart user...

>The price rose a lot, so it's safe to say that Bitcoin is a bubble.

>i should buy bitcoin because it's going to increase in price forever

>Bitcoin has to crash first before I buy
That was at $2k. Rest in pepperoni.

Actually profitable crypto trader with experience here. You're all idiots.

the only non brainlet in the thread

True, how the fuck can you rationalize that normies arent in yet. Even hedge funds are already in BTC. Not every hedge fund will touch it ever ffs but certain hedge funds are already in.

you overestimate normies

>it could hit $0 any time, you should cash it all out

My dad actually says this.

He's right you know

this, plus eth

this thread is actually making people realize crypto is a shit investment

Current estimates suggest 3-5 million people have bought a bitcoin from an exchange. Let that sink in. Let it sink in that there are hundreds of millions of millennials with internet access and bank accounts, yet only 21 million bitcoins. Then tell me if you think normies are in?

The day you see a Charles Schwab ad mentioning bitcoins during the superbowl, is when you know normies are in. The day you hear some boomer say shit like 'bet you 5000 satoshis' is when normies are in. You have no idea how much bigger this will get.

>can you cash out though?

>what good is wealth that is not tangible and is not protected by a government

It definitely is, once it goes over 90k it'll go back to zero. I heard some Indians talk about this, they seemed to know what they were on about.

Even the stock market, with its dominant 8 year bull run, is at lower participation rates than usual for a boom market

The dumb money will be here once you're hearing bitcoin commercials on the radio like they had for gold back during its run in 2009

>Current estimates suggest 3-5 million people have bought a bitcoin from an exchange. Let that sink in. Let it sink in that there are hundreds of millions of millennials with internet access and bank accounts, yet only 21 million bitcoins.
Not everyone will fucking buy Bitcoin you absolute retard. You seem to expect everyone with an internet connection to buy into this shit.

>The day you see a Charles Schwab ad mentioning bitcoins during the superbowl, is when you know normies are in.
And the amount of media exposure isnt enough? How much difference would Bitcoin in the superbowl make at this point?

>i.imgur.com/H64lTMC.jpg

can you explain the context of this image?

Nigga, download the image and post it with your post.

Well they're right; I't won't stay that high, it will go higher.

>hey I sold that 100 BTC you gave me years ago for some weed LOL

what do you mean by alts? currently normies pour lots of money in botch shitcoins and decent alts like xmr.

>both

>currently normies pour money in alts
>normies only care about Bitcoin
choose one Bitcoin fags lmao, stop using whats convenient for you

i don't have any bitcoins lol, just saying normalfags jump on shitcoins too, it's a fact, they think everything is a new ether/bitcoin.

Yall overestimate normies
There was thread / game - log in to facebook, post shit normies say. No crypto. Check for yourselves if you have spergbook

Failed normies start to buy in. Das rite
But normal grade normies just do their daily chores like wagecucking, friends, family, sports, TV shows, travel and such shit

>The price rose a lot, so its safe too say it will continue to rise.

>eth
There is no way in hell ETH is normie yet.
If anything it's the Pantera of crypto, a cult following that is dwarfed by Metallica fans.

Excellent new tard-Wojaks today, saved.

>How much difference would Bitcoin in the superbowl make at this point

See this is the problem, you're confusing normie awareness with normie acceptance. Everyone and their mother KNOWS about bitcoin already, no ones arguing about that. Remember how in the 90s everyone knew about the internet? You could argue the internet was mainstream by then, but it wasn't a living breathing part of the vast majority of people's lives back then. BTC has lots of room to grow because theres plenty of time for the millions and millions of people who know about it to start giving more and more of a shit about it. Why is this hard to understand?

>normie acceptance
Fucking Robert Kiyosaki has already been advertising bitcoin you dumbfuck. Whatever helps you sleep at night faggot.

*sigh* People like you pop up literally at every milestone, eventually one of you will be right, but it takes only a cursory assessment of the situation to realise very little of the worlds supply of money is in Bitcoin and there's plenty more to come.

People have said it was a bubble at 21MM, 210MM, 2.1BN, 21BN, and pretty soon 210BN marketcap. But it will one day be 21TN marketcap and 1 satoshi will be 1 penny. Mark my words.

>I forgot my password. How do I recover it?

>How is this different from Paypal?

>Wait you need money to make money off crypto? I'm broke.

>fiat is backed by gold
youtube.com/watch?v=Y9XWghQb20k

Ha! I heard this one Friday. From a normie who bought his first litecoin. He wanted a whole unit of something; not more fractions of bitcoin.

Share your wisdom oh wise sage.

Congratulations dude, you're profitable in the largest bull market run in the history of mankind. You deserve this, seriously.

well its true....but I reckon once we hit the 21T ~100 T mark there will be enough money in it that BTC/Cryptos will be able to raise armies to protect value.

Very very very effective armies that will destroy the shit out of any country that tries to ban it anymore.

Not that is will need too...there will be enough people with a stake in BTC to ensure govs bans fail

basically this. Also are you me?

>bitcoin is on tv, its too late normies are here

>you could get AIDS stay a virgin until marriage

>bitcoin has no intrinsic value

with all the fud saying its gonna dip hard at 10k I am starting to think it's just gonna go straight passed 10k to 12-14 before it dips

vimeo.com/238200003

Hello $300billion total market cap.

It's either going to crash hard at $10k or moon further, just a heads up.

You can't buy anything with bitcoin

>bitcoin is for cyber criminals operating in the deep web black market

>Bitcoin was created by the CIA to create a one world government/currency

Actually heard conspiracy normies say this.

I'd believe it.
Isn't Satoshi dead?
How come (((they))) haven't tried to shut it down?

this

My dad says that since bitcoin isn't reliant on a central bank, nothing is stopping the big bad anonyomus bitcoin men from just cashing out everything and running away. How true is this?

absolutely 0 chance of this happening. it's impossible to cash out

>>"bitcoin won't stay that high. it's not a real currency."
How is this statement wrong? Look at all the posts on this board. None of them are about the uses of a cryptocurrency it's only about the worth of these coins.

you and your dad don't understand Bitcoin. There's no central entity that can do that. Bitcoin doesn't exist anywhere. The code is totally open for anyone to read

>"gold won't stay that high. it's not a real currency."

Well, it’s not a real currency. It’s too inefficient for that. No one actually buys it to use it, they’re all buying it to sell it later at a higher price.

>Watch out bitcoins are made by the Russians. They might hack it back.

>How much should I invest?

Every SINGLE fucking time.

this

a tiny bit per day and per month. everyone knows this already though, right?