Started year at 10k, didn't invest anything more than that up to this point

>started year at 10k, didn't invest anything more than that up to this point

I might make it biz, no more wage cucking

Other urls found in this thread:

nomadcapitalist.com/2014/04/06/top-5-expat-friendly-countries-with-no-capital-gains-taxes/).
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no you didnt.

Proof

how fucking new are you people? it was almost impossible to not make sick gains during alt spring. so much shit went x100...

Doubtful, unless you put it all on Ethereum and cashed out at the high to bitcoin pre-cash fork. After that diversifying to other alts while they were still low market cap like omg. Either you're the best trader of all time, or more likely what everyone is gonna call you on this board.

Yeah I'm not buying it without proof. So many people lost their fortunes on OMG buying at $12, buying NEO at $48, buying LINK at $0.50, etc.

maybe they are just not a terrible trader that buys alts at ath. omg was underpriced for a good amount of time

Oh look another made up blockfolio. Nice senpai glad you made it.

alright cucks, I made a quick collage of my balances. Then I have BTC on my ledger I can't remember the address to and cba finding it and plugging it in, got some more xmr in a private wallet, etc

you guys don't understand how insanely easy it's been making money if you started at the end of 2016

Started in May with 70 dollars, been putting 100 dollars each month since then.

Forgot pic.

Im still a wagecuck :$

crypto will do another 5-10x next 2 years, you can still make it dude

>usd balance included in blockfolio

I've been selling off some for an impending dip that's nOT fucknig happening apparently

I sincerely believe you.. everyone here is retarded
the weird thing is I have 605k which is SO close to you

invested in 2015 when btc was like $400 (with 28k usd.. you did much better kek)

bought ICONOMI first in december 2016, it was shit (6k worth)

then started buying real alts in april.
started with ETC that went from like $1 to $3
bought ETH from $20 to $400 (legit I sold @ 385 or 395)

had LOTS of stupid losses and LOTS of stupid gains..

if these cycle is good I'm retired for life..

I want to get to $1m and cash out $500k

keeping the $500k split between ETH and BTC

I believe you. I started last year with 20k and barely even traded at all and only found out about blockfolio when i hit 90k. It literally would have taken a deliberate effort to NOT make monsterous gains if you were in the market earlier, and even then I think you would have accidentally made money..

this is beautiful..

I hope so.

>my guys

I've been grinding it out 12h per day, I quit my job back in may when I realised crypto was blowing the fuck up completely. The gains have been insane, I wonder if people realise crypto went from like 10-15b to now 250b+ in like a year. Just holding BTC/BCH/all the fucking forks since then would've given me half of what I have right now. So I've beat the market about 2x, which if you think about it is not super impressive.

Really ?

Congrats dude. I've gone from 20k to 450k. I started with a few hundred dollars over two years ago. I made most the vast majority of my investment this year, though.

And yes, I believe you because I've done something similar and I'm not even a great trader.

You could probably retire now if you want to. Move to Thailand or somewhere like that and live a reasonably frugal lifestyle. That's my plan.

this thread makes me suicidal. i started with 25k in 2016 bought around 60 btc and after 2 years of trading ive lost all of it. now i only have 2 btc and i want to kill myself

Dude its ok 25k isnt that much money you can still make it

It is blowing up completely. People want to invest. At some point crypto will become and actual bubble though and crash, but I doubt it will happen before we are in the trillions in mcap. (Also remember, MCAP != invested money in crypto)

Nice man, grats. Yeah idk if you were in before the wave back in late march/beginning of april you would've had to be retarded not to make insane gains While that could be a plan right now I want to get the mil and if possible get 2-3mil. Then I can retire comfortably anywhere I chose.

You would've been roughly where I'm at if you just had held. That really sucks to hear,

i had the chance of a life time and i blew it because im such a fucking retard. i dont think many people got in as early as 2016 with 60 btc and lost most of it. all i have now is 2 btc that is fuck all. all i needed to do was hold and instead i traded it away on margin. im such a fucking retard. i dont think many people are as bad at trading as me.

Dude you at least trying to trade, you want to get out of where you are, most people are true retard living out of their fucking salaries

It's all very nice and all, but how are you going to cash out crypto in Thailand?

Where do you have your 450k? In a liquidless shady exchange that will suspiciously block your account once you try to withdraw more than they'd like?

If you tell me you have all in BTC in a securely wallet you have full control over, then okay, that's more "real".

But until you have the money in your bank account or in your hands, its all internet money. Sorry to break it to you.

Not really, lost of people played around early in bitcoin, I had hundreds of bitcoin once when I lost them all upgrading windows and forgot about my wallet. But they were worth

Oh, it will. Just not yet, they first need to milk the incoming normie money.

yes but this is years ago and you werent actively trading every day. i lost mine in the, relative to your losses, more recent past. i turned 60 btc to 2 fucking btc. i can barely cope mentally because of all the lost wealth and lost time. ive wasted the past 2 years of my life im fucking depressed. i barely have the will to live.

I'm a eurocuck so I just cash out on Kraken, I'm withdrawing ~10k every month. It's super easy. If I put in a withdrawal request in the morning I have it on my bank account same day afternoon.

Pretty sure there are plenty of asian exchanges to cash out in though if he moved there.

nice dubs but it still cant hide the fact that im a retard and turned 60 btc to 2 btc in 2 years. im such a fucking loser. ive wasted 2 years day trading and its all been for nothing.

honestly I'd probably shut myself in completely and be super depressed. Destined for a life of wagecucking when I had the golden ticket to financial independence if I were in your situation. IDK dude, sucks man

The larp in this thread is insane

and you didn't notice that you're garbage at this? why did you continue after losing half of it?

>100k portfolios with as good returns as big dick crypto traders

hmmmmm

Nice. I've heard Kraken is pretty legit. I believe it's the only exchange right now I'd feel comfortable hodling in for long.

Two questions:
What about taxes?

Also, what are you holding? Or do you just daytrade?

You have more btc than most people on this board including me. Look to the future not the past

im going to short btc at 10k with my remaining 2 btc and maybe make back some of my losses. if i lose it all maybe i will an hero.

started investing in march put 25k in weed stocks and 5k in bitcoin in ethereum, slowly reinvesting... If i had done the opposite at the beginning I would now be a millionnaire now at 21. Still got a quarter milli though so can't complain for a hs dropout, this shit is surreal sometimes...

Eurocuck here as well (just gave my stats in dollars). Yeah, I haven't cashed anything out yet but I might start doing the same as you. Also considering moving somewhere with no capital gains taxes so I can cash out everything (nomadcapitalist.com/2014/04/06/top-5-expat-friendly-countries-with-no-capital-gains-taxes/).

The Thailand wasn't a concrete plan or anything, just an idea in my head at this point.

And yeah, I have almost everything in my own wallet.

Your question is answered here: Some people just genuinely deserve to lose. At least if he gambled in in Vegas he could have enjoyed some hookers and booze in the process

this is the first non-shit blockfolio I've ever seen on here. nice

>crypto
>taxes
thats a good one, withdraw modest amounts over time and no one will bother you. 10k is tax free in most places.

>taxes

This meme has to end.

Unless you're American don't pay taxes on crypto.

Do it on bitmex, go 20x (40btc) and good luck dude

I'll have to declare & pay them next year. It's gonna be a headache to get everything together but Kraken is the only one I'm withdrawing from so I'm not gonna say anything about the crypto I have on other exchanges and private wallets. Kraken gives me everything in a nice .csv so shouldn't be too too bad I guess.

I daytraded a ton but I stopped for most part like a month ago. I realised just holding was enough to make insane gains with how much capital I now have.

Denmark still doesn't have capital gains on crypto so I'm considering moving there because I'm scandinavian and moving there would be super easy (much easier than moving within EU)

I was done with utter shitcoins a long time ago. ZRX is the shittiest one I own and the only reason I hold it is because bitfinex is developing on it desu.

i just have to accept my destiny as wagecuck

You've already made it. Cash out 50% and use it as a down payment buying out an established business that allows for an absentee owner. Now you have a solid stream of income that you barely have to anything for.

Congrats dude, you've made it then.

No, it's a real thing. I live in a shithole and even I have to 'explain' where even 1k deposited in my bank account is coming from.
Its not because of crypto per se, but because of the obscurity of the transaction.

I live in the uk and have had income between 5-10k regularly enter my bank from outside of my job and have never had to "explain" it.

Learn to finance.

I don't live in the uk, rules are different where I live. What kind of logic is that? Are you fucking retarded?

You said you lived in a shithole. I wanted to make sure you realised I didn't live in one.

Also if you have enough crypto to get hurt by tax then move abroad to cash out. It's a borderless currency that can be untraceable if you want. How stupid are you?

>Denmark still doesn't have capital gains on crypto so I'm considering moving there because I'm scandinavian and moving there would be super easy (much easier than moving within EU)
Scandinavian here thinking about that too. But I'm pretty scared they will change that tax rule next year.

The problem is that none of those no-tax countries are very easy to get a residence permit in, right?
Unless you are wagecukcing or have millions to invest

I cannot enter my country with more than a certain amount of dollars/any currency without a proper explanation. And that amount is too small to even justify a trip abroad, it would end up being more expensive than what I bring in.

What makes you think you know more than I do about cashing out in my own country you fucking autist?

You live in the UK. What part of this is not a shithole

Source: I live in the UK

The south. Comfy countryside, only white people with money. Good commute to London for high paying financial services job.

>between 5-10k regularly enter my bank from outside of my job and have never had to "explain" it.
First of all, it is different if you are not wagecucking (where is the money coming from), next 5-10k is different than larger sums. And finally, just because you haven't had to explain it yet doesn't mean you wont have to in the future.

Who said anything about cashing out in your shit country. Why would you even live there. Once you've made it in crypto, take it to a good country and live there. Kek at you thinking of physically carrying cash back into your country. Stay poor forever.

There are plenty of nice rural idylls in the UK. City living is mostly shit or too expensive.

hgahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

sure dude

That explains it. I'm in nottingham

>cash out

My original question was about cashing out in my country. Of course, I could move somewhere else and avoid all the trouble, but I don't want to move somewhere else, if that's your fucking solution. That was the whole point, you fucking asshole.

You're pretty much the most retarded person I've found on Veeky Forums, and that's saying a lot.

believe you because i invest 0$ and made almost 80k

Fair point, but I'm an EU citizen so I could do Belgium (or Denmark, apparently).

From a quick google, you can get residency in Belize after a year. You have to pay 1k for a visa but don't actually need to work. Haven't looked into the others.

Yeah I'll have to look into Belgium too. Belize would be okay but since it is considered a tax haven my home country might have a problem with it.