A few months ago, an old normie friend of mine wanted to get in touch to do some kind of business together

>a few months ago, an old normie friend of mine wanted to get in touch to do some kind of business together
>eventually we ended up talking about crypto's and I pushed him to do research and buy bitcoin while he still can (btc was around $4K or so)
>he didn't reply to my last messages, so we just stopped talking until today
>i legit thought he was gonna talk about the fact that btc is almost 10K and was gonna ask me how to buy
>he wanted to tell me about this investment opportunity that pays you daily and that he likes so much because of the referral program
>mfw it's bitconnect
>...
>when will they learn

share your normie stories

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pLLgNi5UmB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tell my friends to buy btc at $500
>they act like i'm crazy and trying to shill them on some scam and basically stop talking to me
>it's now over 9000 dollars

no fucks given desu

>Tell friend about buying Bitcoin at 300 USD
>They don't know shit
>Tell them about Blockchain
>They actually buy 2 each
>Tell them to hold, it's gonna rise definitely
>They find about Dark Web
>I tell them to FUCKING HOLD THEIR BTC
>They buy massive amounts of weed
>Have 0 BTC left, really. 0.
>They don't rebuy their BTC
>I tell them I don't care if they don't believe it'll go up
I'm currently still holding 1.5, I made a mistake and sold 2 at 5k
I'm half normie, fuck.

>thanks for recommending bitcoin, but if its already up so much, it cant go up any higher. what? no i dont know anything about bitcoin, but without doing any research, i know it cant go up any higher.

What did normies mean by this?

>warren buffet and jamie dimon said bitcoin is a bubble, user. do you think you know more about investing than warren buffet??

Fucking this.

Buffet is right though. This will crash to $200 eventually.

>normie at work talking about buying "an ether, it's like bitcoin but I obviously couldn't afford a whole bitcoin but I can buy one ether, it's like silver if bitcoin is gold"

She unironically thought she had to buy crypto in whole units. She bragged about a 50 increase the next day and then it crashed and she sold for a lost. Now talks about how much of a scam it all is, pmsl.

At $750
>Yeah I'm still doing that bitcoin shit, you might want to buy some as well
>Bruh it'll just crash again like 2 years ago lol
After the ETF dip
>It's already recovering man, I'd get in now if I were you desu
>Nah got no money for that, buying a new TV tomorrow
At $1800
>Why didn't you guys buy at sub 1k?
>Dude I'm fucking broke bruh just bought an Xbox
After $3k, during the dip to $1800
>might be a nice buy opportunity coming
>hhahahaha bruh I told you its gonna crash look at it lololol
At $4k
>it's at $4k.
>yeah, too expensive lol not gonna buy at this level
At $6k
>lol 6k
>fuck you
at $7k
>lol 7k
>.....

Now I'm just spamming them with screencaps of the price every few hours. But hey, they got their new TV's and Consoles right?

My friend had 1BTC once.
Invested everything in a pump on auroracoin on cryptsy
lost like 95% after the dump
Soon after the exchange exitscammed and he lost the remaining 5%

The thing that makes me very bullish about ether is the 5 months bear market that just ended. It has shaken off the normies and most of weak hands.

I never talk about crypto around normies. If they bring it up I pretend I've never heard of it.

>talking to normies

Will you sell your bitcoins at 250$? I'm happy to buy them from you
The bubble talk is ridiculous. It's simply correcting itself to it's real value.

No one is going to sell their bitcoins sub 5k. Never.

2 ahead of the loop

Ue uagliù.. bell stù televisor...

>be 15
>in hs
>find BTC when its ~ $10
>start mining it with my botnet
>tell all my friends to buy it, it will be worth millions one day (note, I actually understand the tech/math behind blockchain/btc)
>they dont care
>btc hits $100
>teacher asks if anyone has BTC
>tell him I got like 100
>btc hits $1k
>everyone in class starts to ask me how much $ i have
>tell them $ is worthless compared to BTC tech
>fast forward past year
>btc is $1k
>all my friends want to invest in it
>ask them why didnt they listen to me when I told them to
>they all shut up and ignore me
>some of them even unfriended me on normiebook

Crypto truly is the cure to this cancer flesh of humanity called normies

This is a great one.

The stories I'll have when I come back here at the burst and see the torrent of dismay will be far better than any normie stories I have now.

2.5k, not 250

Basically same thing happened to me but much later at 2k.
Normies will never understand. Don't try to help them unless they come to you

youtu.be/pLLgNi5UmB0

Always makes me think of this scene

Unironically yes.
Buffet is the monkey that wrote shakespeare.

i swear yesterday an idiot friend of mine told me that he putted 2000 $ in a scheme where he have to fing 14 people ready to put as much as him to make x10.

how the fuck can they be that much stupid.

and im still trying to explain to him how i make 2-3% dailty since a year trading crypto safely.

he wont listen to me ! wht the fuck is he able to stay alive given how stupid he is ?!?!?!?

That's just petty. After 4k I stopped trying.
One of my friends actually asked me how to buy Bitcoin at 6k and that was right at the time when the BCC run dropped BTC to 5k and now he sits on 2k gains and is eternally thankful for me for that.

Then again he also bought Doge later because "lol it's funny" (and made 40% gain because fuck doge it makes no sense. Now he'll never listen to me again because I strongly recommended him to NOT buy Doge)

I know that feel I've been talking to my friends about crypto for 6 years and no-one has bought any. All my friends are former school friends from University with STEM degrees (automation and IT) so it's not like they don't understand the tech either.

I tired to get into BTC when it was $12 around late 2012. Was going to buy 30, and start mining. At the time it was impossible to get, and opening an account was retarded complicated.

>>MissedOut.jpg

I got a friend into BTC and he quickly learned about exchanges. Now he is constantly shilling me on FUN and says it will be the next huge thing because muh online gambling
FML