Be honest

So Veeky Forums, how many money did you lose learning how the market works and how to trade?

Not saying the exact amount but I lost 1/3 of my stack falling for the HODL meme, buying high and selling low (and paying fees...), then investing in low market cap shitcoins on Cryptopia with an ADD lifespan, etc.

To be honest I was a total noob, when I started I didn't even know the difference between "Bid" and "Ask".

Started out with 3k, 3-4 months ago went down to less than 500$ at some point for being a pretentious greedy noob, i am at 5k right now i feel if i had the experience i have now i would be up to 50k or more

Lol, pretty much the same for me, started with 1.8k, down to sub 500, now up to 2.5k.
Experience definitely comes into play but it feels like every month there is an entirely new marketsituation you have to adapt to

i lost my entire account 3 times learning forex. $1000 each time.
i bought a penny stock, it went up 2x, I bought more, it crashed.
other than that most of my investments have done pretty well.

I'd like to think my trial of fire in forex has prepared me well

I've probably lost about 5 BTC for my education.

I'm up about $2k. It's not so much the money I lost along the way, but the potential money I could have had. Ya dig?

I should have played with much smaller amounts in the beginning.

I've lost 1.5 BTC since starting in September from panic sells; stemming from this being too good to be true with the rate of returns. probably a bit more as I didn't understand how the fees worked.

I feel I'm starting to get a better feel for
the market now, I've made back 0.8 BTC so far from taking advantage of crowd FOMO.

Market situations may change whales are always trying new approaches to make money if they always did the same thing the market would be to predictable for them to make profit but the way you adapt and you spot the patterns is almost 100% experience

I started with 300 and made a total of 40000, then bought and held a "good position" of stratis on the massive dip of its ATH. Turns out the good position was 4x higher than the current price and I completely screwed up there

About four dollars per hour.

I started with 1.3k this summer. Currently at 5.3k.

I shuffled through shitcoins to learn trading and only went long on Ark, which I still hold and continue to add to.

At one point leading up to the BCH fork I was so bad off I was down to about 500 bucks, but then I caught Antshares and Omg and they saved me. Got greedy with Omg and fell for the hodl meme.

I think at my peak my blockfolio I had 1.6 btc. I would have a lot more money right now if I just bought btc from the beginning and didn't trade. But I have really enjoyed learning and would consider my skills immensely improved. Enough to trade to where I am now.

Just use each bad trade as a lesson. Over the next 5 years there will be at least 5 btc-tier growth spurts in crypto. I think we will see a handful of coins do what Ethereum did this year in the next 6-12 months.

Leave your emotion at the door and you never lose.

Also fees you dont give them to much importance in the beginning as you should, between coinbase and bittrex they ate at least 2k from me, but i guess you pay for the experience and knowledge

About three fiddy. Not sweating. DGB will pump again one of these days, and I'll make my money back.

About 10bucks (worth of BTC) and I made that back

Yeah I recognized that when I looked at the total moved amount of money they show you when they calculate the fees.
.1% of that amount was a pretty nice sum, compared to my net amount of money at least, gotta factor that in from now on I think.

a few k usd

0,32 BTC
Chinks FUDing BTC
See through it biatch, sell high, buy low
expand to 0,36 BTC
smugpepe.jpg
What if they are serious?....FOMO/ FUD cycles of daytrading until 0,3 BTC

Small scale problems but lesson learned

went up to 80k

now I'm back to 12k

started with 0

Got in at the end of the bull run in June and lost 3/4 of everything during the crash. Didn't look at blockfolio for a month.

Still a noob in daytrading but I guess the buy high sell low meme with the panic memes described me well

lost 1/3rd of my dayrading stake then won it back slowly