Chainlink and Bittrex not happening

>6 new cryptos added to Bittrex since Chainlink ICO.

Given that listing a simple ERC20 token to Bittrex is trivial, prove that Chainlink isn't a future exit scam using arguments.

Other urls found in this thread:

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/317764c5bf532e8b33572b6e77ae2133?tab=info
discord.gg/t4H6zWp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LINK is shit, only retarded baghodlers who bought for over 30 cents posting this crap

Stay poor and sad

They didn't list because devs didn't reach out to them. This could change

>could

ChainLink is not an exit scam. They have REAL partnerships. For example, here's what the smart contract-based escrow service Confido had to say about them:
>We recently made the switch from Oraclize to Chainlink because of the decentralised aspect of Chainlink. The way we use Chainlink is pretty simple; our smart contracts track packages by using multi-carrier shipping API’s like Easypost and Postmen to view the delivery status of a package. We connect to, and pull data from, these API’s using Chainlink.

>Before we made the switch from Oraclize to Chainlink we relied on one single API to serve us the correct data, which simply wasn’t secure enough when dealing with people’s money. Chainlink allowed us to stay decentralised and improve the security of our platform by allowing us to pull data from several API’s.

>We are bullish on LINK and hope to accelerate the adoption by using it in our own project. There are so many use cases for LINK, our project is just one of them.

>prove that Chainlink isn't a future exit scam

It might be. But if they're scamming they have to scam Ari Juels, Evan Cheng, Sony, AXA, BNP Paribas, Barclays, Santander, SWIFT, etc. At least I'll be in good company.

If they're scamming they have to come up with an amazing, multi billion dollar idea, and then abandon it for a few mil.

Not to mention that if they plan on exit scamming they're possibly doing the worst attempt at pre-exit price manipulation I've ever seen. How many exit scammers don't hype their token price?

It's a unique and much needed service for the entire market. Fuck man I don't know what to tell you except we are probably just the early adopters and to be patient

Unfortunately Link was almost the tech used by of the most blatant exit scams in crypto history.
Confido devs sold after the pump ended, while the price was already tanking.

fud around link is reaching an ath, guess it's time to buy

best fud of all time

What fud? I'm just spreading widely known facts about link.

Yeah because it's so hard to program your API to pull data from multiple sources and average it, have to pay this fat scammer fuck and buy into his 65% premine coin, sounds legit

The sheer number of deluded linkies is appalling.

I'd say LINK is just another MTH, a slow bleed into oblivion.

>your API
It doesn't matter what YOU can do with YOUR software. Why in the fucking world would anyone bother with smart contracts to transact with you when they have to trust you to act honestly anyway? If you're inputting data into your own smart contracts, then you literally have no reason to be using smart contracts in the first place. All you've done is create a slower and much more expensive version of something you could have done in PHP on a normal web app.

You forgot Morgan Stanley, Berkshire Hathaway, and Fidelity.

That video today of Sergey walking fast and refusing to talk to linkie fans was shocking. Exit is coming.

what kinda stupid thread is this. i swear.

to all my LINK brothas and sistas out there, and oh yeah don't tell me there ain't no LINK sistas out there, we are all gonna make it. and when we do, the bubbly is on me.

I don't see the relationship between Link and any of those companies.

confido was a prospective customer of LINK. who gives a shit

well maybe you jus hafta get offa yo butt and do ya own research.

>Search for: "chainlink" +sony
>5 results
>One of them is a Veeky Forums snapshot

fucking kek

Sony + AXA (MAY 2016)
create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/317764c5bf532e8b33572b6e77ae2133?tab=info

All the financial companies were the ones involved the SWIFT test. Their data was utilized.

Bretty good.

Don't know much about the other two, but Fidelity was one of the 5 major banks that got involved in Link's Sibos demo.

You gotta link to it?

I was kidding about Berkshire Hathaway and Morgan Stanley, but I did remember reading about some tenuous obviously shilling connection to Morgan Stanley. Was there there anything to that?

>A sony icon, plus three lines of mumbo jumbo code.

lmao does Sony knows you are using their logo for some irrelevant smartcontract?

Shhh, don't hurt their feelings. They still think their coin will get anything higher than $3, which any shitcoin can achieve in a week

That nets me $24,000 as a small holder. How is this Fud?

I'm pretty sure the scammers invested the scam money into link. they understood the potential

>he doesn't even notice AXA, only Sony cause his mum buys him PG13 PS4 games with GBP.

Yeah just running tests on cyber security and insurance premiums for the 25th biggest company in the world isn't worth mentioning.

>any shitcoin can achieve in a week
$3 is a 1B market cap. Is this even fud?

Tbh the only hard part for LINK is the first initial real world use right. If they pull it off 1B will be a small milestone as literally every company that wants to integrate their data into smart contracts will be clamoring for Sergey's schlong hoping to squeeze out a few milliLINK.

MORGAN

Join THE Official Veeky Forums discord

discord.gg/t4H6zWp

discord.gg/t4H6zWp

discord.gg/t4H6zWp

discord.gg/t4H6zWp

Newbie here, how do I invest in LINK?

Hahaha I'm a Link sista :)