Is anyone here following NEO?

It is ridiculous how someone is manipulating this coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

neo.org/testnet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah, the whole chinese state.
If you can't beat them, join them.

TRIED TO DEVELOP ON NEO FOR MONTHS EMAILING THEM AND FILLING OUT THE FORM ON THE DEVELOPER SECTION!!

>smart contract platform

REALLY FUCKING WHEN???? i can not even get test gas without their approval to a project.

projects I actively develop on.

eth chainlink iota

projects I tried to develop on but got nowhere because there was no actual resources or sandbox to use before actualizing a project idea

NEO

post resources so I can actually write code on this platform right now and prove me wrong!!!
pro tip YOU CAN'T

Proof?
Otherwise FUD

neo.org/testnet

just go to the website and try for yourself moron that is all the proof you need. it is disgusting how many idiots who do not understand the tech are buying this crap. I CAN NOT MAKE A CONTRACT ON NEO IF I WANTED TO. Go ahead FILL OUT A FORM then wait and maybe GET APPROVED WTF IS THIS CENTRALIZED BS it will be NEOS downfall unless they fix it

FUD, definitely.
And thanks for calling me a moron, faggot.

Anyone have an opinion on what this coin might actually do? It's my biggest holder at this point but it's been so stagnant lately after that news disaster .

>there has already been icos on neo
U wot m8

ITS FACT NOT FUD.I installed sdk and got my contract ready and then could not do anything without TEST GAS well guess what faggots NEO DECIDES WHO GETS TEST GAS. ENJOY YOUR CENTRALIZED SHIT

not true there are ICO and coins that plan to migrate to neo but nothing outside of NEO GAS fucking centralized circle jerk try harder faggot

Sounds good to me. Only legitimate projects will be on neo. Unlike eth where you get every possible erc shitcoin imaginable. Thanks for shilling neo:)

NEO is centralized. If you're mad about that you only have yourself to blame, as it's common knowledge. They are however working on decentralization, which is set to be complete no later than Q1 2018. Again, this is also common knowledge. I recommend you research coins before buying them in the future.

post your testnet address on the dev section of the slack, you're too mad right now. geez

we NEO bros have become quite accustomed to the market manipulation. it no longer phases us.

I'm sure that anyone who is doing this with NEO is some indian.
The guy is manipulating the coin to earn cents in the transaction. This is pajeet stuff.
They're always fucking the coins with it.

I can even see him squatting on the street shitting while looking at the cell phone.

Where was the manipulation?
>Rumors of big news
>Price went up significantly
>Rumors turned out to be pretty meh
>Price dropped
>Bitcoin spiked
>price dropped further to offset increased value from bitcoin

That's not manipulation. That's the market lol. I do think that it will be $100+ by the end of the year, or early next year, however. I find it grossly undervalued compared to most other coins in the top 10.

what manipulation tho?

Pay attention to the order book.

just watch the order charts bro, it's weird for sure if you watch other coins a lot, you would think this is a p&d coin when watching the bittrex graphs

The manipulation does not follow the normal pattern I see in others, it's kind of ridiculous.
What is ridiculous is how the guy is doing it.

Personally, I think this manipulation looks like serious accumulation. The sell walls keep pushing the price down and multiples 10BTC orders are filling as everyone flees to BTC for some gains.

I think something big is coming. Last time I saw manipulation like this NEO was ANS and about to rebrand.

we are going to make it

I mean I guess it looks like manipulation but it also look like what I show in this chart