OPERATION DRAGONSLAYER

You can witness Operation Dragonslayer in action right now. BCC gang is now pumping BTC for the sole purpose of hitting shorts locked by western hemisphere before Monday (europacific will go asleep after holidays and weekend). When Bithumb wakes up, they will start the massive shorting of BTC, because chinks will wake up and will short gainz during today's night pump of BTC and jump on BCC. There will be panic and transfer of money similar to what we could see right after cancelled segwit fork.

This is your chance to accumulate BCC and short BTC just in time. Good luck

obberation dr4gon sl4yer xxDD

we are anamalous! do not forget kek!!

B A S E D

now now now now now now now now now now now. baby give it up, give it up, baby give it up.

Dumpasses and now pump on the jam for ETH lollllzzz

>chinks will wake up

All you're saying makes total sense OP and it would be rational for those actors to do what you say they are doing.

However, people don't always behave rationally. My fingers are crossed though. I'm 70% BCH when I go to sleep, which will be soon.

The fact that Bithumb led the recent BTC pump leads credence to your hypothesis that something is funky and the BCC gang is behind it.

STFU and buy doge

OP here:

Yes, it's Bithumb and it doesn't not make any sense for Koreans to trade this massively at 4am. It's all manipulation on unregulated cryptomarket. You could see it after cancelled segwit. They are smartasses.

Lol this again.

Nice, just put my BCC sale orders at x2

Always bet on BTC. Bcash a shit

BCH went from 300 floor to 1600 floor in a month.
BTC is struggling to almost 2x in the same time frame.
Holders of which got higher gains?

BCC bagholders getting really desperate...what did you buy in at??

Roger Ver seems to have a big erections in his twatter profile's pic lòl

lol WAT?

For fgts unaware: Google "operation dragonslayer"

It has started

don't you dare ridiculing the mighty anonymoose. Buy Bch or we will ddos your facebook account

Where did this waking up meme come from? You think people don't trade 24 hours a day?

>Ketchup bottle on bookshelf
>Neckbeard
>700 blank CDs for data hoarding

You pass the test of user

>anamalous!

Kekked fpbp

Perfect time to start a salt mine for economically illiterate BTC bagholders

if you want to fuck fuck your mother

>BCH went from 300 floor to 1600 floor in a month.
>BTC is struggling to almost 2x in the same time frame.
>Holders of which got higher gains?

Holding around a price for 3 days isn't a "floor".

CHECKEM MAYNE

these quints arent going unchecked

Fucking digits. Fuck Jihans mother when you want to fuck, too.