Top crypto for 2018

LOW CAPS WITH HUGE POTENTIAL ! Great team,PLATFORM WORKING ! APP used by hundred thousands of people ! Only 2M Market cap ! Etc etc ...

These are some of characteristics of these next X10 coins Short term ,and Iā€™m proud for investing Now when the price is a Steal . I started 4 months ago and my portfolio is X20 ,this give me more believe in myself & in my intuition.

Helping new people on this SAVAGE WORLD is my pleasure ,I know How many mistakes I did at the beginning ,risking to loose everything .

This is what you watch guys,dont be fools to buy hyped coins (even has great project ),But dont buy when Smart people sell for profit ,Now Look to buy these gems,DYOR But you will see Why I am all in in these projects : PBL ,WISH , CMT .

Especially PBL will launch the platform until end year,the first Publishing Platform with a MARKET CAP of 2M ?!! That ia a joke,Now listed very fast on Cryptopia ,and maybe tomorrow on Kucoin. This is just the begining ,and I see a 50M Market cap until end year.

WISH too has a great project ,team , potential etc ! ICO has just finished and will follow the road to the Moon the next days.

CMT is the 5milles coin , backed by a company with billions of $ ,APP used by thousands and thousands , and will be the First Crypto ā€œ Amazon ā€œ !

I want to have the happiest Christmas of my life ,and I feel so will be!

Have a Nice day ,see you to the Moon

CMT? Does have 30k market cap? Are you kidding me, shithead?

Blocknet will 30x next year

Opus

Country Music Television has a coin now? Pass.

The Link must moon

BUY ERC TOKEN FFS. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE HUGE RETURNS BUY FUCKING TOKENS RIGHT NOW. THE FOUNDATION WAS PUT DOWN FOR SHIT LIKE THIS

Does gnt have potential?

PBL is actually a great buy.

What is CMT though? do you have a link to website?

this one is obvious...

Does anyone know why it grew 50%+ today? No news on twitter.

I'd like to seriously know, u know.

XVG, NAV, SALT, ANT

you welcome niqqas

POSW obviously

>Binfinex
ok, I'm out

user right about PBL

ELIX, easy.

zencash

yeah, but don't tell the Veeky Forums. Veeky Forums destroys everything

Can confirm this. ELIX is going to be huge. Easily 10 or 20x at least from where it is now.

>XVG
I BOUGHT AT 0.00002020 ETH PLEASE HELP

BitBay, but people are finally starting to realize that so the market cap did a little bit of a jump.

Elix bagholder here. Why would it go up? When? I bought some for a quick PnD. I am disappoint so far.

But CMT is dead, the website doesnt even work for about a few days now.

icx will be the antshares of 2018