Who is getting JOOST'D with this shitcoin?. Did you morons actually listen to the anons shilling this shit all week?

who is getting JOOST'D with this shitcoin?. Did you morons actually listen to the anons shilling this shit all week?

I dont see any other RCN threads I guess the shill pump worked and they made their gains.

I see an express elevator to hell enjoy your heavy bags.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0x4adc207e73ff2f8738c7a9e3dbace389b45d92d2
announcements.blockmason.io/blockmason-files-new-patents-for-credit-protocol/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>ATH
>just

I hope you arent bag holding this turd

Just be patient you fuckwit. This is gonna moon during December. If you've already bought in just hold and wait. Do your research and stop making these shitthreads.

Are you see the volume?
Top 30 volume 2 last days and you think that is Veeky Forums shilling xD

Telegram group 5.5k people, a lot of asian people.

In 1 week binance, huobi, github and BITTREX
Tell me one coin that made this before.

Lets see if that 850k buy wall at 1599 sat holds

>JUST

launched in april.... you expect immediate supergains?

850k buy wall confirmed. Definately going down HAHAHA fucking impatient anons.

Are you for real, it didn't even dump yet

you mean it hasn't even pumped yet

You can buy POE: it will moon cuz added to Bittrex.
PROOF:
You can see the founders wallet here: etherscan.io/address/0x4adc207e73ff2f8738c7a9e3dbace389b45d92d2
It holds 100m poe, controlled by the coin team. The most recent tx is 10k to the bittrex test.

There is a fucking 14btc wall you idiots someone is pumping this to kingdom come.

that's fantastic
been in for the past two days
too scared to swing trade it because any day it could take off and never go below 2k again....
such a solid project

dumb op

its down 0.01 from ath
Do you have like 5 btc in this or something wtf

I bought low and sold high. Now I'm going to buy again when it goes lower. I don't see the problem, what's yours?

Please please please don't fucking swing trade WITHOUT holding some for long term. This coin has been fluctuating between 10 and 20 cents over and over which is easy gains but there is no telling when it will take off.

announcements.blockmason.io/blockmason-files-new-patents-for-credit-protocol/amp/

The JOOSTing hasn't even begun.

that's my concern.

It's a cup and handle pattern. Expected to break out around tonight or early tomorrow. DYOR.

If you really think this will effect rcn at all you are a pajeet lmfao

top kek, you can't fucking patent lending

patterns dont mean shit when someone is pumping up the price the moment that 15 btc buy wall is removed it will tank

how are you getting joosted you fucking idiot, good fud so you can accumulate fag. Im a new trader (1 week) and even I'm up like $6 on my $100 gamble lol... OP IS A FAG

Tell that to the team of lawyers that think whatever it is they have is a viable patent.

You're an idiot. I welcome the fud though I would be down to get some more at a lower price

hahahahahhaha you unironically think you can patent lending. Better sell now pajeet looks like you werent cut out for this.

>Random internet man says lawyers with 30 years of experience and White House connections doesn't know how patents work
Good luck. I hope you are able to get out before the news really hits.

Patenting LENDING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

besides RCN's target is emerging markets
it's microfinance on steroids. oh and let's not forget which VC backed startup has better legal counsel.. could it be the one that has billionaires supporting it?
gee i wonder

this is being actively suppressed to fill bags, will pump

>thinking lawyers have your best interest in mind
If the lawyers win, they make money. If they lose, they make money. Lawyers do not give a fuck.

Do i need to remind you of the millions of frivolous lawsuits corporations make each day? The lawyers know most of them should and will fail, but its their obligation to protect their corporations IP (and their jobs) by doing something every day.

You are a fucking retard if you think you can patent lending, no matter the instrument.

Im going to patent sex. Ok? wish me luck pajeet.

blockmason is confido 2.0

> He thinks Veeky Forums threads is why this pumped

Stfu and hold retard your an early adapter this is going to 500M+ Market cap

but
but....
muh lending patents

I tried to warn.

I guess it was the same guy or a couple of guys that bought it when it was listed on Bittrex at 2100 and shilling it every day.

Hopefully you bought at 1.9k sats and are going to sell at 1.6k sats. That way we can crown you with the first CryptoDarwin award.

my goodness
what on earth could you possibly warn us against?
seriously.....what shortfalls can you possibly FUD about go ahead......we're allllll waiting

>be me
>going to see the new star wars but left my wallet at home accidentally
>ask my friend if he could spare me 15 bucks for the ticket and I'll pay him back next time I see him.
>friend says "sure I could loan you that no problem man"

Turns out Blockmason patented lending and now me and my friend are paying out a 4 million dollar lawsuit. Sad times we live in.

LMFAO

I told you not to buy this when it's being shilled.

THIS IS WHY BLOCKMASON IS CONFIDO 2.0

they're "filing" a patent
it's not going to succeed because the patent office will tell them to fuck off since their idea isn't original.

GUYS we're sorry our lawyers dicked us we couldn't obtain the patent and our idea isn't that great either because Venmo is much better at this than us

booom Confido 2.0

really?
and why did you get out of your way just to warn us without any backup?

what are you warning us about? seriously?????
I KEEP ASKING THESE FUDDSTERS WHAT THEY"RE WARNING US ABOUT AND THEY NEVER FUCKING RESPOND!!!

BUY THE SHIT OUT OF THIS GUYS!!!!
it's going to explode sooon

I warned you because I was once joosted by this coin too. Bought at 2020 sats on the day I found out about. This coin has regular swings between 1-2k sats, and it's not it's time yet - the whales have said so. It will however around 1.2-1.8 for at least another week.

Don't buy high.

funny thing is, if he knew blockmason's only non private founder's linked in has 90 connections and nothing that has relevance to the field. Also, the project has shit financial backing. Just a lot of hype. Give it about a month. Pink wojaks and deleted linkedins and websites.

EXCELLENT!!!!!!
so anything below 2k is a buy
you're fishing for a better bargain than the market price

just get in and if you wake up with down 5% or 10% don't get shaky hands. this is going up it hasnt been trading for a month now and it hasn't experienced major swings....first it'll go up by a lot and then it'll settle somewhere at a 40% discount from ATH and climbed gradually till the end of Q1 2018

seriously

the amount of hate against RCN on /biz is suspicious. why doesn't anyone read white papers anymore. THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN IN BIZ since 2013.....they were tech crunch finalists in 2016

consider yourself lucky they decided to tokenize their platform and let you make some money....

There is a 13btc wall at 1600 sats. Someone is pumping this coin up to 2k sats. Ride the wave

i hope it falls
i need to buy this sub 1600

BCPT is going to a $1+ in the next few days, and I'm dropping my bags to buy in. I'll sell after the app release and buy back into RCN for another, slower climb to $1. I ultimately believe RCN is the superior project. But it's still finding a floor. With these big buy walls it might 2x in the next couple of days (that's my most optimistic prediction) but I don't expect it to break out. I'm also going to be following this patent shit really closely to see if RCN has a response.

I'm currently riding the Raiden and Sub waves, so can't really justify backing out. I know this coin will dip back down to at least 1500-1800 sats. It's just not it's time yet, no big news until April.

Because biz only likes pnd degenerate gambling opportunities they don't want to invest in an actual project lmao come on now.

blockmason is dumping as soon as it hits bittrex

That buy wall is going to get cucked. Probablt someone who got shilled into panic fomo buying at 2k sat.

JOOOOOST

its fucking at 1600 sats lmfao

as you say that another 3btc wall propped up

lol stay poor

Do RCN and REQ coexist, or are they competing projects/platforms?

different ideas completely

REQ isn't even close to concept as RCN lul

Oh it was pushing 1900 last I checked, might be a good entry but I think it'll quiet down in 2-3 more days, personally.

ok it's on
whales spotted
HAHAHAHAHAH 20BTC LETS GOOOO!!!!!!!

Can you guys elaborate? I understand RCN is P2P lending, but that's soemthing under REQ's scope of possibilities as well.

Elaborate on REQ because from my research they aren't related. but maybe I dont know enough about req

Orca detected.

I can't hear you over all the money I'm making

RCN is the only lending platform to offer co-signed smart contracts
which eliminates default risk 99%

anyone can borrow and lend on the platform and the company itself will be doing lending
now while their tokens are locked for a year they will be dipping into the market to buy up RCN tokens to lend..because token holders are liquidity providers

>that's soemthing under REQ's scope of possibilities as well.
If everyone had access to the internet and could easily be held accountable for not making payments, yeah. If you want to think of RCN as REQ for poorfags you're not too far off the mark from what I understand.

IM JACKED TO THE FUCKING TITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whalehunters are attacking that buy wall.

>absolutely zero buy pressure

this thing is getting joosted isnt it

I bought inat 1608, please don't dump on me.

I believe REQ had plans to implement some sort of native credit scoring system for that, like they were planning on having something similar to P2P lending being enabled. But I don't fuckn remember I just wanna ride this wave right now

I don't know why I impulse bought this POS coin I hate all of you

patience user, things are happening right now.

t. rcn shill

how tf do i see sell walls on binance

the whale is consuming
these bids aren't for bag holding
this whale knows something we don't have you not noticed that the whale hasn't changed his bid... it's at 1599 and you're all nibbling at it..
some big news is going to explode

im waiting for him to stop feeding so i can feed after him when the buy wall is gone

look at the column of bids and look for the one with the most green filled in. vice versa for the red.

dude we're probably gonna just get ridden up to 1800 sats and he's gonna take his big whale shit all over us, i really doubt it's big news

found it thx

If you had bought when it was under ICO price on EtherDelta and you wouldn't need to be doing this desperate LARP FUD for two hours straight in this thread.

are u guys sellin or hodlin

this kek

this project has been around for awhile now

hodl. If you dont like what you see just set a sell order at around 1.9k sats and by tomorrow it will be gone. Or you can just leave it in your wallet and forget about it for a few months... you wont regret it. definately better than day trading and losing because of bullshit.