COSS or ARK

COSS is super cheap and ARK is headed for a breakout.. Which one is best to go for right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2cbrTVcAnsU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have done my research. COSS is literally the best investment.

Why are you such a sad pepe then?

You answered your own question, ride the breakout, cash out and get more coss.

Coss is garbage, man. Never buy a token that's based on the success of an exchange (see: POSW)

Ark is good though.

I once was a poorfag like you, then i found the secret formula to success and wealth. It's name is CRYPTO ONE STEP SOLUTION (COSS).

ARK all the way. Super stable, delegate voting, smartbridge, holding incentive. Ark over 95% of coins out there.

lol

what about BNB?

HST.

It's gonna dip tomorrow before the UN announcement because people will be selling the news.

Grab some HST while it's cheap. That shit is going x2 or x3 next month because of several reasons: AMA with cryptonigger and Binance listing.

Ride the bullrun until it hits $1 or $1.5 and then decide later whether to cash out or keep holding.

Im holding both, i hope that coss will be x10.

But i love ark.

its already dipping
i bought ATH

holy crap that's the worst case of pancake ass I've ever seen

>i bought ATH
Congrats on this. Seriously.

pancake ass + weird face

you'd still hit

ark has no working product & no blockchain tech. ARK isn't a crypto, it's a token. worthless man

Her face is worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=2cbrTVcAnsU

Rule of thumb: Never buy any coin at ATH.

You should've set a buy order lower than the market price. Let the game come to you.

But if you're holding HST for a mid/long term (1-2 months), you will be ok user. Don't worry.