Other urls found in this thread:

omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL
youtube.com/watch?v=0E35oMQcCLU
bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/wallet/Bitfinex-coldwallet
twitter.com/bitfinexed?lang=en
omniexplorer.info/default.aspx?filter=grant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck this

This crooked shit needs some kind of regulation.

here comes another BTC pump...

GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!
I just moved my shit to ETH for its pump but now I dont know what to do.AHAHAHAHHAA

Oh boy

10k in sight

Wallet site is not even working.

WHY ARE THEY SO FUCKING AGGRESSIVE THIS MONTH.

I really feel that the exit scam is near.

WOW BITFINEX AND TETHER NEED TO BURN IN HELL FOR THIS

BTC will be 100k. Here we go! We normies and chads don't care about none of this nerdy Tether shit. We going to the moon, while you nerdy NEETs will lose again. You call it scam, just like you say everything else in your life is unfair. The truth is that you were not meant to win. Only chads and normies allowed. HAHA OUCH! But seriously guys, they cannot keep getting away with this. Lady Justice's big black cock will soon find it's way into their shady rabbit hole. THEN, we shall see what this shit is made of.

who?

actually in the end, they

1) Are doing EXACTLY what Federal Reserve are doing with their QE* for all infinity

2) If the pump the price so normies and wall street buys, how is this not good for us ?

Ten million tethers just printed. Nobody can even login to Tether.

Wow, Institutions are all in this business! They're buying tethers without even being able to login to it. This is amazing.

only good if you cash out
>implying you can cash out

Longed 100x on bitmex see u guys on the moon

literally 700 millions of counterfeit money and the US gov does nothing. i chose the wrong path in life

that's about 1000 btc, enough to bring the current price to 9500 according to the bitfinex order book. they just need to execute it strategically so others then fomo buy and bring the price even higher.

wallet.tether.to

well well well...

10k to hit news in shit it's a psychological number.

Then they dump to scare all the noobs, then then it goes back up then gay stories about some dumb fat unkillable raccoon badger circle jerking. Repeat Repeat Repeat.

To bad people with millions are watching like that last dude that bought in at 50 million on the huge dip to 2k-3k lots of people watching.

ANOTHER 10 MILL

20 MILL NOW

omniexplorer.info/lookupadd.aspx?address=3MbYQMMmSkC3AgWkj9FMo5LsPTW1zBTwXL

During the recent theft of tether the official statement on the tether company website stated each tether is backed by 1 real usd.

As in, no, tether is not a scam, they just have a shitload of money because theyre in the btc and btc exchange industry

>theft
it's a multisig wallet that requires 3 out 4 sigs all in different location to move funds. How the fuck could it be hacked? Kindly gtfo to r/bitcoin.

Holy fuck

Fuck yeah 20k by eoy print away

>Muh legit audit
>They just have a shitload of money because theyre in the btc and btc exchange industry
Check the facts faggot.

This is Bitfinex's bank its a fucking money laundering scheme hahahahaha run by the Polish mafia

what conspiracy are you even trying to push here? that tether hacked themselves then marked the coins useless so they couldnt profit off the "stolen" coins?

these "cant cash out" shills are bcc / bcash guys.

Even in that image, they would still have the dollars to back it up...

jesus christ. What happens when they run out of fuel? all crypto is gonna die.

>but you can't cash out

you better try, it's your last chance.

what if someone actually bought those 10mill USDT? Why does everything have to be a conspiracy theory for you faggots?

yeah '' legit '' right

you are missing the fucking point. They don't "run out of fuel". It's like creating gold when you play Age of Empires or something buy entering a cheat code, this is just digital numbers

sounds like youre the one who doesnt know what theyre talking about, i didnt even speak about an audit.

how much are you bcash shills paid? are you even paid?

BCH is also minipulated by tether you twat. The whole market is being manipulated by tether

> i didnt even speak about an audit
>During the recent theft of tether the official statement on the tether company website stated each tether is backed by 1 real usd.

THATS EVEN FUCKING WORSE. I just realized you were basing this on the info in their site that its backed by 1 USD each. How gullible can you be?

because you fucking faggot check my post the fucking tether wallet website IS DOWN HOLY SHIT READ THE FUCKING THREAD

>Mfw comfy all in xrp, 60%+ traded in FIAT.

Feels nice making slow and steady gains while the rest of the crypto world is freaking the fuck out

Yeah, but it can't keep going forever, right? Are they gonna keep going until BTC reaches $1m? at some point it has to crash. HAS to. everyone with common sense can tell this.

Burden of proof is on Bitfinex that their tethers are legit.
Given that Bitfinex could be creating millions of dollars with their own printing press, and they refuse to allow 3rd party audits...
It shouldn't take a genius to figure this out.

Tether is a bad idea from the start and only idiots buy it

Pro tip genius
If someone is willing to exchange their btc for tether at 1usd each, then it's perfectly fine
What makes bitcoin worth anything? The same thing that makes tether worth $1

Man, I hate it when the price of BTC goes up because I hate money.

youtube.com/watch?v=0E35oMQcCLU

This doesnt seem to make your case. The tether bars you have annotated occur during declines.

>what is fraud
Stop being retarded, please.

right then they are used to pump the price back up

>pro tip im a genius
>What makes bitcoin worth anything
>The same thing that makes tether worth $1

Hahahahaahhaahhahahahaha in other words Bitfinex. Thanks corecuck u played urself

what's the problem? they print more because there is more demand for btc, so people need more USDT.

The crash will be the bloodiest in history hahahahahah

Price is creeping up, right on cue. Wonder whether it was just speculation that pushed it up $80 since the first 10mil was minted? Either way I'm sold out of my alts and strapping the fuck in.

>they print more because there is more demand for btc
It has to be backed by real dollars you fucking brainlet. Without real dollars backing it Bitfinex can infinitely pump BTC because of muh demand. Thats the entire point of the conspiracy/FUD that it isnt backed by real dollars.

so we should buy now? lol

how do we know its not something else?

What worries me, I don't think the fraudulent tethers are reserved for BTC inflation. Why WOULDN'T they inflate the price of other coins on Bitfinex? Iota, BitCoin Cash, OmisrGo, etc?

I'm not saying the altcoins aren't legitimate of course. I just find no reason to believe the wash trading and general sleaziness of Bitfinex is reserved for BTC.

>Bitfinex can infinitely pump BTC because of muh demand.
They can, but do you have any proof they do?

because its obvious when you track the chart and the omni explorer for tether

>bch shill this mad he's still holding bags from $2700
Lmao
Almost 10k and Monday isn't even over

Stay mad nocoiner

By the way, another 6000 BTC withdrawn from Bitfinex cold wallet just today.

bitinfocharts.com/bitcoin/wallet/Bitfinex-coldwallet

when the chart was flat line was when this thread and tethers were created

can someone please explain to my brainlet ass what this means and the consequences?

>They can, but do you have any proof they do?

Bitfinexed has been giving proof already on how sketchy this Tether shit is. Of course there isn't any 100% proof otherwise the case should have been solved already. But based on the info, its more likely that Tether is a fucking fraud than the other way around.

twitter.com/bitfinexed?lang=en

But hey, you probably wont take his "detective work" seriously and would just dish out ad hominem. Read his posts they are very fucking detailed.

key trips of truth this is just a giant exit scam fucking mt gox 2.0 prepare your anus's

You aint gonna get any peer reviewed studies here. Everyone's looking at the signs and making a best guess at it.

how do you guys know they don't have USD to back up every tether? is there somewhere to check this?

yeah read their terms of service lmao

>USDT is backed by USD!
>But, USDT is not tradable for USD and is for all intensive purposes worthless

hm, seems legit

20 million

omniexplorer.info/default.aspx?filter=grant

Bitfinexd has been fudding bitcoin every single day since it broke $1000 and he sold everything
He has ulterior motives... he isn't some warrior of justice you delusional fuck

Your mom's an intensive purpose.

No, that's why there is so much speculation on this subject.

Poke holes in what he says, and not his intention. Do you refute any of it? If yes then what?

>Bitfinexd has been fudding bitcoin every single day since it broke $1000 and he sold everything
Hahah see you just dished out fucking ad hominem attacks again. Why cant you refute his research instead? Why am i even talking to you faggot.

So where is the pump?

20 million tethers and price is stable.

Which coins are a complete safe harbour from bitcoin? I'm not gonna cash out cos I'm not a faggot but when I sleep I don't want to store any bitcoin. Topical to the thread, tether is out - what's next best. Ideally would also pump given a bitcoin crash but not be coupled as tightly as Cash. ETH? XMR?

You have to wait until they use it. Last time they sat for two days before pumping.

give it some time

Again, how do you know its tether pumps?
Normiebase is getting 100k new users regularly.
Normie news is going to be flooded with MUH 9K ATH news and even more will come in

These tethers could have zero impact

Tether (USDT) is a token that claims to be backed 1-1 with US dollars. However,

1 - There is no legal obligation for Tether to redeem USDT for US dollars.
2 - Owner(s) of Bitfinex also own Tether (so Bitfinex has every reason to support Tether, and vice versa).
3 - Bitfinex was hacked years ago. All investors forced to take a 36% haircut.
BFX tokens were issued, offering equity in Bitfinex. No audit has thus been presented, even today.
4 - Bitfinex allows self-trades (make and take on your own orders), which inflates volume and fraudulently inflates Bitfinex company worth. Reputable exchanges would never allow this.
5 - Tether takes a 0% commission, absolutely unheard of, on extremely large Tether orders. On Kraken, if I am not mistaken. No other coin given this same treatment.
6 - Tether hacked recently. Thirty million moved, but supposedly locked and isolated. Three of four sigs on a multi-sig wallet somehow breached?
7 - US banks refuse to have anything to do with Bitfinex, for undeclared reasons. At exactly the same time that Wells Fargo -- the last US bank with dealings with Bitfinex -- cut ties, Tethers were suddenly created by the tens of millions and BTC rallied by the billions.
8 - Most Tethers are now used in margin trading, inflating the price of BTC by billions, even tens of billions.

And more. Bitfinex owners not reputable. Bitfinex bank today is some middle of nowhere Polish bank, real shady. Same bank for Cex.io.

Etc. Veeky Forums doesn't agree on much, but the greasiness of Bitfinex is a strong candidate for consensus opinion.

i dont
but i dont like some entity printing tokens like the FED
personally i stay far away from tether

It all seems very suspicious but why is the pump volume coming from gdax and not bitfinex?

Because all the traffic is coming from the 13 million coinbase users. Stop with the retarded conspiracy theories.

incoming now, just had a huge spike

No one does. That's why its called speculation. Stop expecting 100% irrefutable facts - it we knew for certain then the market would have already priced it in making it useless.

>why is the pump volume coming from gdax and not bitfinex?
What do you do when you find out that Bitfinex just printed new Tethers? Do you feel the fucking urge to buy more BTC because you know they'll fucking pump it? Thats why other exchanges are ahead of the pump you dumbass they're anticipating it.

>777

Damn...

Its not one or the other, it could be both. Just because there is a certain amount of normie buyers coming in doesn't mean tether doesn't also have an effect.

Also have you seen the fucking bots on GDAX? The idea that "normies" have any control whatsoever over the price should be a meme.

Price is creeping up ATM. Looks like OP has a point.

I'd exist all crypto markets A S A P.

Goyim know

if you shut i down the goy can't know

WHERE CAN I GET UPDATED WHEN NEW TETHER IS MADE!!?!?

>222

Damn...

need the real one of these for crypto

I hope you btc brainlets GTFO

This.

So predictable it hurts.

>What makes bitcoin worth anything? The same thing that makes tether worth $1

hmmmm

makes me think..

Literally closing in at $9700.

This will burst soon. Very fucking soon. Something is not right.

Hold me bois.

how do the btc truthers explain coinbase and korea leading the massive btc pump this week, not bitfinex