PoS coins/tokens?

2k to put towards a proof of stake coin. which one?

Please for once im actually asking you faggots to provide some useful info

Ark

Earn 0.5 Ark per day, $5 a day when it hits $10

XSH shield coin. 2k could turn into 10k depending on how our dev moves forward. Not sure if its ready for mainstream yet.

Rubycoin
>RBY @ Bittrex

why wuld you do anyhting but buy btc right now

My maths is incorrect here, but i stand by my suggestion.

Obsidian
10% from fos and additional 10% when you have masternode (10k odn)

just dont buy lisk kek

Neblio is a good pos coin. 10% stake

Wait for Tezos release if you want PoS. The coin will easily do x10 while you're staking too

Blocknet.
The rewards are good even without a masternode.
Just run the client on an old laptop or pi and you'll love your money tree.

Fuck coins that give % interest based stake rewards.

Rubycoin is legit a good buy anywhere below $0.85 USD as it pops just about weekly over $1 with a few million $ volume, easy gains.

Then there's the whole tradderdaddy thing... shit is a fucking gold mine that's been paying my rent for months.

this.

obsidian is by far the most profitable POS coin to hold. you can stake any amount now for 10% rewards, but a masternode is 10k and staking will change in the next year.

This. It's also criminally undervalued, being a platform with good devs who are delivering ahead of their roadmap. Platforms have always been the biggest gainers in market cap. Only a matter of time on this.

Neblio, 10% a year

Neblio is also my recommendation. I've been staking it on a Raspberry Pi for a few months now, and periodically sell the staking rewards on Cryptopia.

And it's in the middle of a dip at the moment.

Buy a masternode for the master of all pos coins- PoSW

Testnet coming out in the next few days

Found one that is under the radar, ELTCOIN. Bought 1M worth (Getting a 50% POS January)

It’s done in tiers small holders get varying between 10% and 50%, confirmed listing on two more exchanges next month.

How many tezos will be need for masternode?

Fuck *Varys between 10 and 50% depending on how much you hold

buy nxt if you don't want to get rek'd