Nuls a scam?

I'm looking to invest into nuls but I can't find a good video showing the team members.

Anyone have proof the team is real, or this just a scam like confido?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AEFWnkjI-BY&t=74s
steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@nuls/nuls-team-member-introductions
discord.gg/R4aFQp
nuls.io/nuls-zn.html#contact
imgur.com/a/XCGSG
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't invest if you're not sure
universial rule

DELET THIS

I wont if I don't see proof they are real. That's what i'm looking for.

Confido

Here
youtube.com/watch?v=AEFWnkjI-BY&t=74s

Don't see any proof the team is real in that video.

We'll be back at $1 in less than 24 hours you knob. How fucking impatient is nu/biz/?

I think there will likely be another pump soon based on TA. Just be careful anons and don't hold for too long until you find proof that team is real.

You mean the InChain dev team? Yeah they are real. The code didn't write itself. Is this some subtle attempt at FUD?

Buy a masternode and you will be set.

how much Nuls for masternode? i have 52K nuls

10k, so you already have enough for 5. I'm still trying to work my way up to 10k

Noice. This will probably at least have a Walton performance. I bet it’s going to be somewhere between Walton and Neo. Wait until the yellow paper and more updates from the team send this to the moon.

i dont know how to set it up though. What do i need to do? i'm such an idiot? why are they dumping it right now?

You don’t need to set it up yet. That isn’t supported yet. There should be a yellow paper this month that explains it. They are hiring a Western communications liaison. IIRC, the future community manager will be in China meeting with the team this week. Similar to Walton, there will be improved communications from the team. I would hold through this dump.

what is a realistic price mid December?

steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@nuls/nuls-team-member-introductions

Probably anything from .50 to $5. It’ll really just depend on how the yellow paper is received and any announcements they make and partnerships they confirm.

$5

$5ish

Is glad I was online for that thread.

WoW...that would put me at $250K if i sell at $5.....i put another buy order at .0000600 . You thik it'll dip that low??

You really dont want to be selling these.. Just hold and stake your masternode once the main chain comes out and you will be making insane passive income.

Probably not, but who knows? Maybe stagger your buys with half at that and then another half higher.

Ultimately, the safest thing is probably to just buy at the next dip and hold. The differences of a few cents won’t matter as much as missing out on dollars. A lot of people got burned on NEo and WTC that way.

thx man.. i appreciate your help. by any chance do you live in southern California?

from the same thread, earlier on. was a good thread

Official Veeky Forums discord and PnD group, no pajeets or larpers please

discord.gg/R4aFQp

discord.gg/R4aFQp

discord.gg/R4aFQp

discord.gg/R4aFQp

No worries. Just remember to not have anything invested you’re not ready to lose. You seem pretty sharp to have that much to play around with. I do not live in SoCal. Why?

well, you took the time to help me out with my questions without being rude about it. i wanted to say thanks. i want to send you 0.002624 BTC

Those pictures could be fake. Still no proof that the team is real...

1PanibC7CMDF2NmhehfWDmhAm5qtXLNH7v

Thanks, I appreciate it.

same devs from the inchain team retard lol stay poor

I went on their chinese page and all their social media is english based. I would expect a team that is fully chinese to have some chinese social media.

see here:
nuls.io/nuls-zn.html#contact

WARNING: I'm seeing some serious red flags with nuls.

you could say the same thing about wtc

There are videos of the walton team on youtube proving that they are real. Can't find any convincing videos of the nuls team proving they are real.

These guys were a scam too.
Raised it here yesterday and they then deleted the announcement...after announcing they had already raised $2m (yeah, sure)

Here it is before they deleted it imgur.com/a/XCGSG

Not doing too well in this 10k btc shitstorm. hope it starts recovering soon.