WTF!? All these shills were right, you CANT cash out of this shit

I made thousands of dollars and can't actually cash out of this shit. Won't go to bank. It was all a scam after all.

Try it yourself faggits

I have the same problem :/

Went through fine. Nice try fag xD

how did you try and cash out

cant cash out what? ever heard of exchanges, noob?

big if true

whats your problem? just withdraw it via debit card or just sell in on any exchange. You can even buy gold or silver via this?

where the fuck you live?

Goddamn if this isn't the fucking most retarded fud campaign I've seen on Veeky Forums in months. You can't-cash-outers are stupid if, if true, you can't figure it out.

I cashed my initial investment out when i first reached 500% profit.
Kill yourself.

send it to me. I will wire you cash

Is metals the only thing I can buy with this shit? Purse.io takes fucking forever

>tfw have contacts with triad and Muslim brotherhood
>tfw they all buy my btc for cash
Heavy discount over market price but whatevs the tax man ain't getting shit

Their trying to meme this because normies don't understand satire.

It also creates weak hands, shill groups are aware of Veeky Forums networking effect.

Definitely the most epic meme of 2017.

What?

Give it a rest nigger.

You think its a meme till you try it yourself

Is that right?

Nice photoshop faggot. Looks more like you used ms paint. Fake

localbitcoins.com noob, takes like 15minutes to find a buyer for cash and you can.usually get above market value for them, stop fucking whinging cunt

Worked for me.

you don't need to cash out if you are in bitcoin
t. bitcoin veteran

JMBullion Buy Silver or Gold and sell t on Craigslist
Coinbase link your bank account and cash out.
Local BTC sell for Paypal or cash transfer.
Literally dozens of other ways, even BTC ATMs in most big cities

So some fake screen shot?

if ur cashing out ur just capitalizing on short term gains but someone else is going to pick up that wealth in coin and hodl till mainstream adoption

Oh yeah brother just realized a few k myself.
I know yours is legit, stop teasing these guys they'll never believe it, it's just making them mad. best not to draw attention to yourself anyway

this.
sell overvalued, buy undervalued
moderation though
it's nice to sell off a little as a reward for right now, even though it's less later. the now needs money, too...

and yeah moderation...
it's just as nice to to hold quite a bit, too, since there still a long way to go...
kinda get a little selfishly excited to think about where it'll all be a year or so from now...