I always see these threads where people are sad they didnt get in early enough

I always see these threads where people are sad they didnt get in early enough.
Well here you go.
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum-blue/

Im done accumulating so idgf about others at this point, check this project out.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/useless-ethereum-token/
bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where did you buy?

>solid dev team

pretty small volume, any news coming up? also wtf is that exchange

thanks for letting us know 900% up later. so buying now means I made some dude 9 times his money

Scamcoin don't buy

>wtf is that exchange
Did you just get here yesterday?

so sad that scams and complete shit tokens like this are accepted as the norm eventhough we know they are all going to be totally worthless in a weeks time anyay

If you were on the game for a long time you would recognize those nicks

You can all call it scam and whatever but this will possibly be implemented to plasma as a security layer.

oh and you dont need to buy this but bookmark it and watch it rise 30% a day for the next month or so lol

Seriously, WTF? I glanced over your pic but didn't realize it's what they show right on the front page.

Its not listed on bittrex.. so how exactly do we purchase these?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This is the same guy that made ebitxoingold and all those scamcoins
You gotta be retarded to buy these
He was bragging about making 100k$/month making scamcoins

>accumulating
>0.05 cents coin

Lmao yeah right dude, enjoy those bags

I especially like this guy right here.

Cool story bro. Got proof?

10 times his money*

And this is standard on Veeky Forums. You will never hear a coin get shilled until after it has pumped.

You have no proof on anything you just shilling this because you are accumulating fuck you I hate you so much and Veeky Forums does not realize it fuck you all you dont deserve this project

>You will never hear a coin get shilled until after it has pumped
Actually, you will sometimes but when you do see it, you'll probably ignore it and be too lazy to research it yourself, so you only notice the established coins who've had some sort of pump already.

>you just shilling
You're the fucking shill shilling this shitcoin, faggot.

So wheres the proof? Motherfucker indian whale

How much did you get paid to make this thread?

Or is your bear daddy the con artist behind piggyback shitcoin? Does he pound that tight boipussy of yours on the daily to reward you for being a good slave?

I'd honestly rather have a shill post then a Veeky Forums bro telling us after a 900% run up, even if it were true it's going to pump it's really disheartening.

I really hope it's a shill post though.

See everyone? This is the actual fud in Veeky Forums. Take a good fucking look at it.

Hope you learned something.

Thanks shill. I feel enlightened. Say hi to daddy bear for me.

wow this is incredible. its ethereum but blue

> We need to raise an additional 1.25 BTC to get listed on a large exchange. Donate and we'll get there faster

He did
Check the biz archive

Wait a second

Cant find it. Link?

There are 3 theads about BLUE in Biz archive and theres nothing mentioned about it.

Are you posting from a phone or something?

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/useless-ethereum-token/

Let's go boys it's ready.

>Are you posting from a phone or something.
No. Just breaking daddy's slave shill's balls a bit after further investigation of shitcoin in question and confirming that the shitcoin truly is shit.

You sound like you have some daddy issues yourself? Also wheres my proof? All you keep talking about is daddy stuff lol.

>pajeet groups tries to cash in on yet another "color/gem/precious metal fork"
>OP gets hostile

Color me shocked

Prove to me that this shitcoin is of any fucking value. Their website and whitepaper is complete garbage and they don't fucking have real pictures or credentials for their alleged team members. Can you actually present anything that proves that this is a worthwhile legitimate project to invest in? Why can't they even pick an original name? Sure, they made some ETH fork, that's fine but ETH Blue? Really? Prove this isn't a Pajeet PND scamcoin or fuck right off Veeky Forums.

Sure.
t.me/joinchat/HBDo00IO49STMJuIwJi08g
(had to put in space thanks Veeky Forums)
Here you can see the daily progress on SKD.

You see instead of throwing cursewords and insults I actually have an argument I can defend.

Just post your argument here if you actually have one.
Curse words and insults don't prevent you from doing so.

Are you literally too retarded so open the link I just sent you?
Or wait, could be you are a normie and cant understand ANYTHING from Telegram?
Then you dont deserve it.
All you do is flame and call coins SCAM SCAM without 0 proof or even idea what we are talking about, then you expect me to write you an 20-point technical analysis on a silver platter?

Im done here. Im helping you out Veeky Forums bros but now I know why people never bother.

Look man, you came to Veeky Forums, and it's a reasonable expectation to keep the conversation going on this forum. I don't see why I must leave this site to join your Telegram chat. I am capable of doing so but feel no need. I wasn't even asking for technical analysis, just some supporting facts about the project and team. If you can't provide ANYTHING at all here, then goodbye.

Not giving you shit normie you dont deserve it if you cant do your own research.

If a coin is truly good it should at least have a DECENT site and whitepaper. And real pictures of their team, with credentials. This looks like a shitcoin from all angles if you attempt to do any investigation into it.

I suggest staying off Veeky Forums if you don't have anything valuable to contribute. Don't come here to pull us to your Telegram chats or PND groups.

Remember satoshis credentials?

Great straw man.

Bitcoin's whitepaper:
bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

Holy fuck you shills are pathetic
Kill yourself pajeet

Literally who?

Why is this obvious scamcoin getting bumped on biz?
Fucking saged
If this keeps getting bumped in posting telegram chats so people can see who's behind this