ETH Disappeared - MyEtherWallet

So I'm just after transferring a tiny amount of ETH to MEW to see if it works. I bought from coinbase, used my private key to view my MEW info, sent the ETH to it's address and it arrived. Then I refreshed the page and my balance is 0 again. Despite this, when I go into transaction history on MEW, it shows the transaction. What the fuck happened?

Please halp I don't want to lose everything.

Make sure to reload the same wallet. Use metamask to handle this

Okay so I think the ETH just went to ED automatically. I synced the address to ED earlier today. Do you know how I can reverse this, send the ETH back to MEW and prevent all funds from automatically going to ED in the future?

MEW is a piece of shit
but
you have private keys
so no worries

Also MEW is a piece of shit...that just can't seem to update from ETH blockchain very quickly.
It will come back.

Funds don't automatically go into ED. You need to explicitly press the Deposit button and put in the ETH to deposit into the site. Otherwise your ETH is still in your wallet. Check etherscan.io for your address. If the ETH shows up there that means it is still in your wallet

Some kid probably deleted it that is how shit tier tech eth is anyone can delete your coins

This is really weird. When I go on to ED the funds are there apparently, even though I never deposited them. I merely synced the account earlier. So I've refreshed the MEW a few times and sometimes my ETH is there and sometimes it isn't. You think this is just a display bug? When I input my address into Etherscan.io it says it's there.

Name of the MILF in OP's pic?

MEW isn't an online wallet... it's all client side. Meaning you have to reload the private key every time. You should have downloaded a keystore file and have a password for it. Also you should have the private key written down.

I have my private key written down and have entered it. It seems to appear now in MEW, but sometimes it was there and it wasn't there. Also how is MEW not a wallet when it's literally called MyEtherWallet?

MUMMY
BABY WANT MILKY
GIVE ME MILKY MUMMY

Because it sends no data about your wallet to any server except for broadcasting transactions. It's a application that runs in a browser but it's not the same as an online wallet.

If you downloaded the web page you could even generate new wallets with no internet connection.

DAT MILFY MIFF MIFFLE

What I'm trying to say is it's a wallet but it's not an "ONLINE WALLET" like coinbase or blockchain.info is. coinbase and blockchain.info have all the data stored on their database and you log in to it with a password and email. With MEW since there's no data about you or your wallet on their server, refreshing the page will restart the web app and you'll have to reload your private key.

Do you reckon she takes it in the pooper?

Give me your address let me check it for you

What an angel.

It's alright everyone, it's back. Must have been some graphical bug.

send ether if dub 44
I need help Veeky Forums. I have a graphical bug too!!!

MOMMY

without a doubt. she's probably on a bender every waking minute of her life, she'll take any dick anywhere if you buy her a drink.

More pics of this milky mommy please