Big mistake

Post your biggest crypto trading mistakes...

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Z34m5Yr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didn't start three years ago when I researched it.

sold my antshares for 5$ ea

Bought 220k link in presale.

Truly deluded and didn't tell at the top or anywhere on the way down.
Finally gave in and sold at 1900 the other day, didn't lose any money overall but fuck me I was retarded

thinking it was possible to cash out

MCO, BAT, EDO, QTUM

Bought link instead of btc or eth or anything else

buying drugs with btc

I sold my ants right before the pump from 35k to 150k...

Selling BTC when it first broke $3k. Investing $1k in shit coins here in there. Buying BCC.

didnt listennto my brother 3 years ago to buy BTC. told him he was retarded. he had 400 of the things at the time. sold a little here and there but the little shit is a millionaire now

I hit sell instead of buy when trading late at night. Never again will I trade when tired.

Sold NAV at the bottom a few months ago, saw it go up about 6X or 7X the week later. Could have had over $100k.

Bought a lot of bitcoin cash at .30

FOMO'd into Stratis at 311k sat.

I still think they've got a really bright future, so I've been buying all the way down, doubling my bags each time my investment goes -50%. This December should be good to STRAT, and going into 2018 should be pretty.

But damn, buying at 311k wasn't smart.

lost a bitcoin on this piece of shit

Bought a lot of UFR right after ICO

sold 100 btc in 2015

>be newcoiner
>BTC at $2500 or so
>buy .5 BTC
>notgoingupfastenough.jpg
>heh, with my 140 IQ I should be able to day trade up to 10BTC within a few months
>currently down to .08BTC and never buying shitcoins again

this except it was five years

Buying LINK

I wish I sold my UFR right after ICO. It was 15x for a time; but I was greedy.

Going all into becoming a batman just as the chinks started fucking shit up in September was my biggest mistake.

what her name?

So so many
- Not selling OMG when it was $13 after riding it from .50
-When XLM pumped after IBM news, didn't sell. Held until next day when it dumped.
-Not going balls deep on POWR. Saw the demo and thought nah that will never fly.
- Not going in on RDN. Fell for the "the token has no use FUD. Now it has gone 4x

I basically would be rich as fuck right now. God damnit. Crypto is a game of tons of regret

I bought mooncoin at 2 sats, thought it was the next DGB. Saw it pump up to 10 sats and didn't sell, then it bled all the way down to 3sat and that was when I sold. 50% is still good, right? No. this was when btc crashed from $3k to $1700. I quickly sold my mooncoins at 3sat, sold my btc into fiat at $1790 (i thought that it would crash way harder) and suddenly was down 50% instead of up 400%. I am still down around 15% to this day.

I gave up after ID verification wasn't working earlier this year while trying to buy 5 BTC for $1k each

This was suppose to fuel the decentralized cyberpunk revolution!!

i hate that teeka masala man so much

PBC is just an elite pump group and us faggots fall for it every month

listening to fucking reddit and buy the "dip" when btc is on bull run. never ride againt fucking btc.

also
FUCK ELIXIR

hope youre still holding the omg

didnt buy btc at $.05 back in like 2010

didnt buy more when I finally did buy some.

> be me more fag
> invest $400 life savings into bitcoin CFDs
> Turn it into 8k in week reinvesting profits
> BTC starts to crash a little
> Panic and sell with 2k profit
> Goes all in neo when people where hyping it
> sleeps
> wake up next morning margin called with zero dollars
> want to kms

I didn't start mining bitcoin back in 2009 or 2010 or whenever it first came out and heard about it because I was young and didn't care about money and thought it was just a meme.

Bought emc2 at 17k a
Forgot about an order placed at 18k
Enter today to bittrex and saw that I was fucked...

fucking sucks being a drug addict...i did the math and i'd have around half a mil...currently 720$ in crypto,,feels bad man. hoping one of these altcoins will do something for me.

good luck and try not to regret it too much, waste of brainpower

Margin trading. Should have sold instead of greed. The greed cost me 90% of portfolio(thousands). Made a lot of money doing it at first then it cost me almost everything. My suggestion is never margin trade.

I have over 10000 BTC that I mined on an ancient laptop. I only wrote down my key on a piece of paper and my mom threw it away when she was cleaning my room (I was like 16).

Brah..

>didn't just hold BTC

I know this feel. Bought when it was at 70k sats before it hit Bittrex. Then bought again at 120k. All of my pre-Trex MYST was lost in a transfer (still haven't resolved it) and then watched it tumble down. Feels bad, man

most honest thread on Veeky Forums right now!

me
>launched a (for that time) genius ico in 2012
>lost the plot w/o any profit within a month (ico)
>traded tens of bitcoins on the first silkroad, for fooking eights of weed mate, repeatedly
>was on btctalk.org since 2011 but only own 0.1btc in late 2017

The only thing that comforts me about my situation is that knowing me this exact situation would have happened or my laptop would be long gone before I cared enough to try and retrieve the bitcoins.

buying link at ath.

going all in on BCH falling asleep on top failing to sell

I got into DBG early, but decided to sell it once I was close to 2x, for a cool $142 in profit.

it would have been worth $33k at the top.

>be healthcare professional
>have feeling patientory is a scam due to 10 seconds research and personal experience
>buy in anyway due to hype
>sell at loss of 500 bucks

This.
Back before 1k
I was just meh
This shit will crash any moment
Lets just wasted it on day trading

what did you go into?

if her name is megan I have vids of us fuckign

Buying blockcat at ATH

Sold my BTC at 8k then bought back at 8.4k ouch...

Bought Ethereum at 379.00 this week instead of buying bitcoin

You are retarded for selling. Just hodl.

Selling BCH right away after segwit was cancelled. Price was tanking and I was still up so I sold for ~$550. 2 days later it was $2500.

Pulled out 1.5k when btc was around 4k

I had 243 ETH that I bought at $11 a piece that I planned on holding for years but I sold once it hit $22

Did this 4 years go.......

Everytime I click sell

I didn't sell it at the ATH and now it's back down

I just bought 3.2 btc at 9650. The first btc I bought for 1k. After Investing 41k fiat. I have essentially. Broke even.

Obviously not buying bitcoin when it was shilled for cents many many years ago

Then again not buying ethereum when it was shilled again two years ago.

This time I'm actually listening and went all in on chainlink.

>Should I buy again at 2k? nah
>4k? nah
>6k? nah
>7-8k? no way jose
>9650? Hell yeah let's go baby

all man thats rough

Who is this BRAAAAP? God I love slutty white whores with this body type

>60 replies and no Confido

We know you're out there.

Getting into crypto in April but not holding any Bitcoin. :/

I just don't believe in the coin or have faith in the dev team anymore why would I hold a coin I have no faith in.

I've already moved my money elsewhere to new investments and it's already doing better.

I had $10k ready to invest in BTC back in 2011.

I backed out at the last minute.

I'm not missing the ETH ride to $10k

Buying btc 4 years ago instead of 2 years ago :/

I just keep buying more LINK every pay check until I get around 50K then just gonna hold, I should be alright

Snorting all my btc in 2013

$0.36 zrx...more than 500.

Buy alts in August.
Went from 100+ btc to 30 btc.
Still holding the same alts

1. Sold btc at 2200 before aug 1st to hold ICN, while btc dropped to 1800 and then proceeded to triple in value, while ICN did nothing. Basically lost 300%.
2. Sold antshares at 5$ to hold ICN.
If I had just held btc I would have 3x more than I do now.

Sold BCH right before it mooned to now 70%.
Bought POWR instead and no change in my original funds fuck me what a fucking retard I am.

Bought NEO @ 790k the day before it took its eternal shitplunge to literally half its fucking value. Genuinely the worst mistake I've ever made doing this even though I only bought 5 units at the time.

this d3su

CFI, MYST, XVG, RDD. Wagecucking for another $1k to drop into BTC currently

LINK instead of RDN

>tfw you would've been a millionaire tonight but at least you're holding the LINK meme kek

buying digibyte

Honestly, my biggest crypto mistake was not joining these wolves earlier discord.gg/Z34m5Yr

Came to biz for advice

MTL actually had a profit on the pump but didn't jump then fomoed at 5500 satoshis, for it to bounce back into my safe zone a second later ugh...

Knowing about BTC since 2010. It went to $30 and then crashed to $2 and I got put off for years.

I still have some faith in MCO

This except I only mined $15 of dogecoin

>bought SIGT at 750 sats
>Sold at 3k sats
>FOMO'd at 3,4k sats thinking it'd go even higher
>Didn't sell at 4.9k sats
>Didn't sell at 2k sats
>Stuck with 1k+ sats today

RDD ATH

Still very high in the green from everything else but man that shit was dumb

not listening to Veeky Forums

This. Margin traded once and got greedy. Lost about 30 ETH

I canceled a sell order of Signatum when I went to bed because I thought it would never reach that prize anyway. It went on to be the highest peak the coin ever had and I even bought in very early. After that I made some seriously bad decisions with other shitcoins and basically lost it all

source

This is me. I've lost 70k on confido. I still haven't told my wife or her son

holy fuck, the memes are real

Buying 20.000 DNT near ATH in anticipation of a Binance listing pump

Not getting in 3 years ago :'( missed my opportunities stuck on YT gamer idea

What's this picture from?

Not selling OkCash at 5200 satoshi.

>being this new.

>My wife's son