twitter.com/TheBitAdviser
youtube.com/watch?v=DuCLJ_nuKi0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thank you, sir
but please sir, make link moon sir, please
thank you again sir

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT

ALL IN ON LINK WITH 7 BTC AT 9K

I AM LOSING HAIR FROM THE STRESS NOW AND I JUST CHECKED THE PRICE AND SEE IT'S GOING BACK UNDER 1.8K AND STARTED HAVING CHEST PAINS

THIS IS LITERALLY GOING TO KILL ME, I CAN'T HOLD IT ANYMORE

>All in all, I’d say there’s an 80% chance that the rumor is true and ChainLink is listed on Bittrex soon.
Oh yeah faggots, operation chinkchainer is in progress. Time to get rid of Binance manipulation.

Relax bro, you'll make your money back sooner than later. Take a few deep breaths and stop checking the charts for a while.

Deep breath man.
I know it's tough and especially tougher to watch missed btc and other alt opportunities.
Our day will come. Don't lose faith

You literally just have to chill the fuck out and you will have a lot of money in a year. Do you have any idea how much of a luxury that is?

Tory said Sergey has been talking to exchanges.
Quantstamp confirmed a period of exclusivity on Binance, so likely the same with LINK.
They're too smart to fuck this up, we all just gotta be patient.
And thanks CryptoTakeoff ur the real hero

JUST

Rory*
Let's not start calling the poor guy Tory ffs

Whenever I'm upset about LINK fud, I just go back and remember those sweet, sweet fundamentals. Like pic related. We are swimming in the pool on the bow of a yacht swimming in a pool on the bow of a megayacht.

thank you

NOT SELLING

What's stopping some other group from designing the same thing, and marketing it better, and getting companies to actually adopt it? Basically copying LINK and having more success with it

The long development period, not having first mover advantage and not having big company interest.

nothing is.. but nobody has

You're welcome, user!

Sure!

Any thoughts on the other movements stemming from wallet 7? Mainly the 1,000,000 that ended up on binance 17 days ago, but also the other few varying amounts that came from the wallet

That is only because Binance and the CEO of QSP are like best buddies, and I heard that was also disproved as a rumor and there is no such agreement in place. There is no way they have some kind of exclusivity agreement with Binance, it just got added out of the blue I don't think anyone expected it or was contacted from Link.

CryptoTakeoff are you still bullish on SALT this december? How much upside are you expecting this december on SALT?

CONFESS THIS TO THE LORD, MY SON, CONFESS THIS TO THE LORD, FOR HE CAN FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS SIN OR SEND YOU TO HELL, BUT IT WILL BE THE END OF IT ALL MY SON

Honestly, no idea. A dev who was paid in Link and moved tokens to Binance to cash out on a bit of money? No idea.

Please understand I'm not saying there's any foul play here. The project is solid.

I like Salt and think it's great they're releasing the platform this year. I have two concerns, though:

1. If BTC corrects hard, people will be more reluctant to offer their BTC as collateral.
2. A large number of tokens were sold at ridiculous prices during ICO. Those people will want to cash out as soon as the price stabilizes after it kicks off.

I'd like to say $25 per token, but that's way too much right now. Again, too many people waiting to cash out.

Thank you sir. You are a one of the best people in the esteemed community. I hail you. Sir.

No but honestly, it is always nice to read your posts.

Thanks for the LINK and SALT info bro

My pleasure, user.

Why do u gamblers all in and don't hedge is beyond me

Show me somebody doing that and I'll invest in them.

>>Binance exclusivity

Coming up on 60 days from listing....

Do you honestly still have faith in link user?

I'll be honest i was huge into LINK, followed all your threads and was extremely positive about its future. While i still believe in the concept and the idea and value of decentralized oracle solution Sergey hopes to implement I have absolutely no faith in the team to achieve it. The communication is dogshit and hype and marketing just not exist, sergey doesn't seem to care about promoting the product or keeping investors up to date (the fact he even ignored your request for an interview for weeks is a good example)

I honestly think someone else will swoop in with an alternative oracle solution and actually market and advertise properly and keep investors up to date and steal links entire marketcap at this point, their progress is slow and communication just doesn't exist.

Thanks man, as always, for the level headed approach. Just sent you 100 LINK.

That's just all the FUD toxins building in your arteries. You Fat FUDing Fuck.

stop with the pump and dump crap and make some money
discord.gg/dMFVdM

the competition is Corda and they're a blockchain-less solution
so it's centralized

Thanks a lot, user. Much apppreciated!

oh it's also competition for ETH and Hyperledger btw

Tomorrow will be 60 days from Binance listing. No idea if that means anything.

FUCK - Are they a serious threat?

>Corda
Lmao corda is trying to kill Hyperledger, ETH, and LINK. You cant invest in it plus LINK will only get wrekt if Corda wrecks Hyperledger and ETH first.

>R3 created corda
R3 is also SWIFT's competitor faggets. Its trying to kill SWIFT just like Ripple.

I'm as frustrated as you are. Despite that, I think a lot is happening behind closed doors.

As for someone else creating a better solution and killing Link, yes, that may happen. Most startups fail. Most coins in the top 100 will day in a year. This is a volatile high-risk market and we have to be prudent in our investments.

Personally, I sold all my Link and I should have sold earlier. I'll buy back once I see the price actually reverse the downward trend.

Corda uses Ripple AFAIK (and eth for consensus or something)

Yup, i think we had a conversation about this in the other thread hahah. If that was you.

youtube.com/watch?v=kW27zYIxZhY

Watch last three mins.

might have been haha
WLNq here

>Personally, I sold all my Link and I should have sold earlier.

WTF I THOUGHT YOU WERE SUFFERING WITH THE REST OF US, YOU AREN'T EVEN A FUCKING LINKIE???

what did you sell at??

He said he sold all his alts for BTC last time lmao.

link is finished. only suckers holding now

Gives me a lot of faith I made the right decision if even you decided to sell your link position. Thanks for your insight. We both regret not selling earlier I was in since presale and held all the way through the sibios pump and basically sold a few days ago for pretty much the same price as i bought. Technically I didn't lose money but its been a really frustrating experience and my worse trade in crypto, LINK was the crypto with the most potential that launched in 2017(in my opinion) and it's been completely wasted due to how the team handles things, I was the biggest LINK supporter and now, honestly, I would just love to see it fail.

I had 260k LINK in presale btw so it was relatively big investment for me and the first time I actually had faith in a coin as a long hodl and not just a quick flip, I'll never make that mistake again..

I just realized this guy isn't Ethan.

get out

I'm mostly in fiat now. I called a Bitcoin top around 8,300, which obviously hasn't happened. Bitcoin is being such a beast it's hard not to buy back in, but I still think a correction is due. Also, there's the Bitfinex and Tether thing too. If the market manipulation is real, the resulting crash could kill the market for months.

I'm not! Ethan's a true believer, a Link templar if I ever saw one.

>the fag who kept Linkies deluded during the massive bleeding has finally dumped his bags
Lmao Fucking classic

I'm confused who the fuck is Ethan?

Link might still happen. The potential is huge, which is it's one of the handful of projects I'm tracking like you see in my articles.

If it happens, there will be a time to get back in.

And I agree with you about not getting married to coins. Every time the community talks about faith and belief and marines, I cringe a bit. Not just the Link community, of course. I've been researching other coins I consider undervalued and their Telegram channels are all about how every setback is actually a good thing. It's painful to watch, really.

B-b-but I thought we were friends...

twitter.com/TheBitAdviser. Very active in the community.

>TheBitAdviser
>twitter.com/thebitadviser?lang=en
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit this guy is the ultimate Linkie. And i thought i was a true link fanboy.

mommy grimes give me milky

>twitter.com/TheBitAdviser
omg this guy is awesome

yeah not feeling too good about link right now.

Fuck you crypto takeoff you've abandoned us. I hope LINK moons without you.

Naw fuck man I'm the worst I feel like all the "deluded linkies" are aimed at me
I sold 80% of my Raiden ICO gains for Link a day before Ethan thinking LINK was at its floor and Raiden at 2.30 dollars having gained like crazy wasa due for a correction or some shit
When it comes to trading I'm the absolute worst but I have a strategy of never selling solid coins at a loss and that alone has me up to $28k from a initial investment of $5k in early July.

I have to say, it ain't very cool of you bro.

For real can't believe you ditched. These threads were the shining ray of hope I had left in my life, now I feel really empty. I guess I'll follow this other guy on Twitter.

crypto takeoff is one of the few lights in the dark of a deluded linkies life

pepe baller aqre you to your nowledge only one guy posting baller?

Enlighten me, why is link "bleeding" when it was 0.15 a few days ago and now it's 0.18 and refuses to sink below that?

>pepe baller aqre you to your nowledge only one guy posting baller?
no. beware of copy catters. the real pepe baller will never sell his LINK.

God bless you

I just hope it keeps the 0.18cents when BTC corrects...

cuz it's better to have stayed in bitcoin. 8k to 10k is 25% increase. 15 cents to 18 cents is 20% increase in fiat, likely to get worse tho.

because we cannot foresee the future nor time the market so we just invest on things we think will make more % profit over time based on our own research?

>had three bitcoin
>put them into link
>link crashes
>months later link goes to $1
>still only has 3btc

It's disappointing to see you so angry at me of all people after everything I do.

Ignore those faggots

well you know what man. maybe you should stop these reports.

TRAITORS BE DAMNED

youtube.com/watch?v=DuCLJ_nuKi0

You linkfags jerk each other off on your slow ride to poverty. Its disgusting

Hmm....

Thanks, user.

Don't let them get to you bro.
There is a lot of us that appreciate the effort you put in.
There's always gonna be ungrateful pricks...

fuck them lol
LINK is certainly something to keep an eye on... and your posts help us do that. If you sold, I have absolutely no anger. This isn't a tribe, it isn't a team, we're here to keep each other informed and make money. Maybe I should sell in the meantime too. Who knows

don't stop these reports they are much appreciated.

This guy... WEW

Ditto, ur a meme

nigga ill kill you

You're great, anons. I love crypto, but one of the few things that gets to me is the furious anger and misplaced tribalism of bagholders. You can see it in every coin that has long term potential but is suffering in the short term and Link is no exception.

>trying to look witty
>Forgot my pic

No brotherhood like that of the LINK Marines regardless.

>LINK moons
kek

Maybe if you consider +8% a moon

bitch we aren't brothers because of LINK

If I feel any brotherhood with you Veeky Forumsraelis it's because we make and lose money together, not because of some token.

I'm just saying that MAYBE these reports shouldn't be gettin' written by somebody who don't even own none.

Fuck off user, we're all clairvoyant faggots here who have the gift of perfectvmarket timing who can comfortably smug post about you missing the btc gravy train

>make and lose money together
By investing in tokens. Weather ya like it or not redneck... we kin >:]

You might as well be saying it made more sense to buy btc in 2014 than link. I swear to god you 20/20 hindsight fucks are the worst kind